PDA

View Full Version : coin flip *Help/Advice wanted*

SophieKitty
08-26-2013, 09:56 AM
Now I'm a person who can usually wake up and either feel like a woman and be Sophie or be a man and Sophie is quite happy tucked away somewhere until she's ready to come out again. Usually I've not had a problem with this. But this week I've almost been Sophie for the entire time.

This morning I woke up and Sophie was nowhere to be felt. I had a panic attack for about an hour because I had been Sophie for the longest period of my life since Sophie came out, and for all of a sudden not to feel at all feminine whatsoever frightened me that I'd never see her again. I know it sounds pathetic but I missed being Sophie especially as I got used to being her over a week. I've managed to reassure myself that it'll be good for me to have a change of gender and that she'll come and go anytime she pleases, so why should now be any different?

Still I'm worried if this is normal, especially for someone relatively new to the experience?

PS: I'm feeling fine now. Just this morning was a bit of a shock. I'm just looking for a bit of gratification that others have suddenly woken up after a long period of being female suddenly to coin flip to the opposite scale!

Amanda M
08-26-2013, 11:07 AM
You are so normal, it´s almost absurd. Relax and enjoy your lives!

Karren H
08-26-2013, 11:19 AM
There is no "normal" day for me... I've had bouts of waning to dress feminine that lasted months/years and then boom.... burn out and it goes away for months.... I can make it fade away by playing with my medication but that's a separate personal issue most here don't have....

docrobbysherry
08-26-2013, 11:21 AM
I have no clue what, "feeling fem", or, "being in touch with my fem side", is like!

I think you're quite lucky to EVER know those feelings. I'm pretty sure Sophie will return!

ReineD
08-26-2013, 11:28 AM
My SO's needs to express one gender over the other also fluctuates, which is perfectly natural when a person is gender non-conforming rather than cisgender or transsexual.

Raychel
08-26-2013, 11:39 AM
Sounds incredibly normal to me.
Just relax and enjoy the day.

Julie Denier
08-26-2013, 12:39 PM
I wish I had the opportunity to be Julie for a week and then be tired of dressing for a while, rather than constantly thinking about it and when I might be able to dress again ...

Beverley Sims
08-27-2013, 08:05 AM
In the early stages of dressing I think a lot of us have experienced this and just need to take a rest.

Jenni Yumiko
08-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Since being on medication I have noticed the desire has waned, now that I'm off I feel it stronger again.

Kate Simmons
08-27-2013, 09:23 AM
The more you understand your feelings, the easier it will be to "become" whoever you want to whenever you want to.:)

SophieKitty
08-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks girls for the lovely words. In guy mode today, and loving it equally to girl mode. I have had some feminine moments today so I know Sophie is still there so that's all good :D just really about getting used to it all!

Tina B.
08-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Sophie, it makes me laugh every time one of these I don't feel like a girl today, what's wrong with me threads comes around.
You are a guy, it is natural that you will feel like a guy some times! You need a feminine fix, you dress for days, it's a lot of work, after a long run, you lose the unsatisfied feelings of not being able to dress, you have filled that need and done it for days to get a great fill of dressing. So now the deep seated need has been fulfilled, you revert back to the guy that just want to forget shaving, throw on jeans and get dirty. Before you know it, Sophie will be back complaining about dirt under her nails, and all will be as it should be. No reason not to enjoy both sides of who you are.

suchacutie
08-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Since we discovered Tina I've been exactly as you described. I've begun to think that the best transgendered life possible for me would be 3 days in one gender and then switch for three days, maybe even living in two different cities!

BLUE ORCHID
08-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi Sophie, I think that normal is just a state of mind.
It's mind over matter , If you don't mind then it doesn't matter.

Barbara Maria
08-27-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi,Sophie.I think that's perfectly normal.The first couple of times that happened to me I worried too,but I've found that on the rare occasion it does happen,it only lasts a short while,and Barbara soon comes back more enthusiastic than ever.

NathalieX66
08-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Well, being bi-gendered for me doesn't feel like a flip of the coin where one day I'm suddenly female , then male the next day, it just feels like two conflicting sides of me.....both of which can go all the way......Weird, eh?

The fact is I really have to plan which side of me gets to have it's day. That's just the way it is.

heatherdress
08-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Don't wake up, Sophie, and don't have panic attacks, and just be who you are, and live every day to the fullest. You are always you, no matter how you are dressed. That's pretty good. Follow your heart.