PDA

View Full Version : How far would you like to go...

macada10
08-26-2013, 10:59 AM
This "world of crossdressing" is very wide....
I would like to have skills and attributes to pass as an attractive woman in public, but being being considered male, and I'd like woman to feel attraction to me.
I'd like woman to envy my figure and feel attracted towards me.

Debra Russell
08-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Yeah don't we all - envied by women? as female - women attracted to you as male? --- sure, sounds good -- having your cake and eating it too -- yep sign me up.............................Debra

Kate Simmons
08-26-2013, 12:01 PM
That's a tall order my friend, especially the part about having women envy you. I don't hold a candle to a woman on one of my best days en femme but whatever I guess.:battingeyelashes::)

robindee36
08-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Don't we all strive to Be All we can be. We girls come in all shapes and sizes, some quite passable as GG's but all of them lovely in their own regard.

Envy, jealousy, not good traits to strive for. This girl is happy to be her best, cutest cross-dressed self. End of story.

Be careful what you wish for. Sometimes the journey is more satisfying than reaching the destination.

Hugs, Robin

SophieKitty
08-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Ideally I'd love to turn heads in all the right ways, and have a lovely bisexual relationship with a gen girl. Although I'd be perfectly fine with a non genetic female too :)

Erica Marie
08-26-2013, 12:53 PM
How far would I like to go or how far is realistic. We all have dreams, My dream would be to go on hrt and meet a tg person like myself. Realistically would be to just meet a female who could accept me for who I am. I dont know if I could turn my world upside to be who I "want" to be.

Raychel
08-26-2013, 01:04 PM
How far would I like to go. I would like to dress as I please, whenever I please, and have an accepting world around me.
Not sure that will ever happen, but that is what I would strive for.

DebbieL
08-26-2013, 05:13 PM
I would like to have skills and attributes to pass as an attractive woman in public, but being being considered male, and I'd like woman to feel attraction to me.

Depending on what you are asking for, these could be conflicting goals.

Do you want ALL women or LOTS of women to be attracted to you? If that's the case, work out and look like a Chippendale's dancer. Buff, toned, but not too bulked up.
If you want ALL Women to envy your figure, then take ballet, modern, jazz, zumba and other dance style fitness programs, and avoid the weights.

The problem is that ALL women are very different, with very different tastes, physically and sexually. Furthermore, physical attraction is just part of the complex range of attributes which a woman needs to find a man attractive. Women are more concerned and interested in resources, security, stability, both financially and emotionally. They may also want a bit of "Bad Boy" for sexual partners, but often find themselves less interested in them for long term relationships.

On the other hand, if you want one or two VERY SPECIAL women attracted to you sexually, and you want MOST women admire your body, then do the dieting, dance, and THEN see which women are attracted. Put pictures of your male and female persona on a single profile at each dating site, in "Men looking for Women". Only 1 in 300 women will want to date you, but among THOSE, will be a woman who can truly LOVE you just as you are, male or female.

When I was 30, I had some really great legs. Most women refused to date me, because I had better legs than they did. With make-up and wig, I could easily look like I was 26. I also had a 32 inch waist and fit into size 14 at 5'11" then ADDED 3" or 4" heels. In a miniskirt with a blousy satin top, I could stop traffic - in New York City.

I had to go to New York City, because Colorado didn't have many places for lipstick lesbians and transgenders had no legal rights. Doctors could lose hospital privileges and medical licenses for hormone therapy, let alone SRS. The Trinidad clinic was in New Mexico, about 40 miles south of the Colorado border.

In both Colorado and New York, I found that there were many women, mostly bisexuals, who were VERY interested in Debbie, and I had to let many people who WEREN'T attracted to Debbie see me, talk to me, and tell others about me. It took about 3 months to meet a woman who not only wanted to date me, seduce me, and live with me, but also wanted to share me with a few of her girl-friends.

I might have transitioned at that point, if my ex-wife hadn't threatened to have my visitation rights revoked (she had the letter from a Fundamentalist Christian social worker to a Fundamentalist Christian Judge who would have granted the order.

Knowing what I know today, I wish I had been able to be honest with people about Debbie back in my twenties, when I was young enough and pretty enough to really be attractive to lots of women.

BTW, I'm in my 50's now, and I'm married to a woman who LOVES Debbie, even more than Rex. Starting transition again. Wish I had done it 35 years ago.

kimdl93
08-26-2013, 06:39 PM
You aren't asking much are ya? Seriously, wouldn't it be enough to be able to go out in public without attracting unfavorable reactions?

docrobbysherry
08-26-2013, 07:34 PM
How about flying to the moon? Or, being invited to enter the Miss Universe contest?

I spend as much time thinking about those things as I do, "wanting women to envy Sherry"!

Harley_Quinn
08-26-2013, 10:17 PM
I would simply be happy to find someone who accepted me for who I am but I can understand where you are coming from, I wouldn't need her to be jealous of me but it would be nice if I could pass as female and we go out and clothes shop together like sisters and come home and make love like a couple.
If you want proof you can have your cake and eat it:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1817/z98b.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img844/2705/k337.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img196/905/3v7k.jpg

His name is Andrej Pejic and he's 100% male with the looks of a beautiful woman x

ReineD
08-26-2013, 10:30 PM

I think this is a rather common fantasy, but unfortunately the chances of this happening are very slim. The majority of women are hetero. A woman may fall in love with you as a man, and because of this she may also come to love your feminine expression, but the fantasy of being a beautiful lesbian in a lesbian relationship is just a fantasy. If you hang your stars to this fantasy, you might pass by many GGs who would be attracted to you as a male and with whom you might develop a loving relationship.

As to being envious ... believe me, it is a fallacy that women are envious of other women's bodies ... just as men are not envious of other men's pecs. Also, underneath all the women's clothes, don't you have a male body?

As to how far you could go, a lot of members here go out and blend in public, so you should go to the beauty and clothing sections to get some tips. And then start practicing.

... and for the record, I am a hetero GG who is 110% supportive of my SO's feminine expression. A lot of members here have supportive wives/girlfriends.

noeleena
08-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Hi

How far would i go. so far 66 years how far can i go hopefully another 20 that would be lovely,

Skills, attributes , Attractive, Hmmm and pass as an attractive woman in public, that would be so lovely .

The best i can hope for is i look lovely in some of my clothes .

Skills and attributes , sorry im not sure here what you mean,

Attractive , ill never ever be that, and to pass in public dought that very much, as to being a woman oh yes... that... i am. and i am in the public domain all the time,

Quite a few women i know are not attractive, though they are female im included as well. we dont have the attractiveness i know many did years ago. & yes quite stunning, im a realist we are what we have been from birth, just we were not all blessed with those lovely beautyfull looks that many strive for, i accepted long ago i would be one of those, so i relie on my inner beauty, with out that id have very little to offer,

Then again had i had or have that attractiveness you speak of i would not have done or gone where i have , so maybe we have other attributes that makeup for that loss , or use what we have, for your last part i have acceptance that to me is so much more importaint,

...noeleena...

Karren H
08-27-2013, 06:31 AM
I've already gone further than I could have ever envisioned in my dreams... if I never dress again I'd still be satisfied... anything more is just gravy....

BLUE ORCHID
08-27-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi Macada, Although I don't go out when I dress I like to dress as good as possible and look as feminine and natural as I can.

Beverley Sims
08-27-2013, 08:58 AM
A hard goal to attain, you really have to live it to be successful.

Marleena
08-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Go out there and try then. Just don't expect GG's to be attracted to or be envious of you.

Karren H
08-27-2013, 09:13 AM
Just don't expect GG's to be attracted to or be envious of you.

Maybe if you have $100 bills falling out of your purse...

Marleena
08-27-2013, 09:19 AM
Lol Karren! Good point. I need to find a good printer.:)

suchacutie
08-27-2013, 01:07 PM
I wish to be equally comfortable and competant in both of my gendered selves. Tina doesn't need any more positive feedback than to be considered a feminine being in her interaction with the rest of the world. She's delighted when people are friendly and treat her as any other woman. Sometimes that means she has to put up with the negative ways women are treated, but the good has to be taken with the bad. In fact, having to deal with the positives and the negatives of being a women helps Tina feel that she really is accepted as the woman she is presenting. Tina isn't a runway model, nor anything else really special in that sense. She's an older woman and is very happy living a calm and unruffled existence.

Lacy PJs
08-27-2013, 01:44 PM
I like the question since I too wonder "how far" I would like to go. Surprisingly, I have no interest in leaving the house dressed. BUT... it would be nice to dress as I want to in my own home w/o feeling like I had to have all of the shades closed and not be able to answer the door. With this height & frame, I'll never make it into some of those really cute things that I'd like to wear but still... in the privacy of my own home... that's not asking too much... at lieast I don't think it is.

Lacy PJs

Karren H
08-27-2013, 01:50 PM
Lol Karren! Good point. I need to find a good printer.:)

I hear Canadian women are cheaper.... just drop a couple Twonies on the mall floor.... while your out looking for guys with VPLs tonight!

Marleena
08-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Okay Karren, I'll try that but those suckers are noisy when they hit a hard floor!

I can see it all now. "Hey you in the gangsta pants, cute thong!" lol.

natalialimapoa
08-27-2013, 02:16 PM
Women in general feel sexually atracted to alpha males, not guys thats crossdress and feel feminine. This is the truth.
You should question yourself why do you want these things. Why do you need other people validation? Be happy and confident with yourself and the ladies will come :)

There is a video on youtube of a brazilian transgender saying that "her body is better than most genetic women" (and its true). You should see the comments, the GGs were really offended and affected by her comment.

Julie1123
08-27-2013, 02:34 PM
I've already gone further than I could have ever envisioned in my dreams... if I never dress again I'd still be satisfied... anything more is just gravy....

I would like to get here.

PaulaQ
08-27-2013, 02:39 PM
My goal is to go from being a little wooden boy to a REAL GIRL!

MatildaJ.
08-27-2013, 03:34 PM
It would be nice if I could pass as female and we go out and clothes shop together like sisters and come home and make love like a couple.

This is a common fantasy on this board, but I find it confusing. Women have sisters, but they don't want to have sex with them. Women have girlfriends they shop with, but they don't want to have sex with them. Lesbians are attracted to some women, but only to some, not to all their female friends. Why not fantasize about having female friends to shop with, as well as a partner to have sex with? Why do people want it all in one person? Is it because it seems easier to only come out to one person?

Or why not say that you want to do all those couple things: shopping, dating, having sex? Don't couples shop together? Why bring "sisters" into it? Why is that so common?

EDIT: oh, I see that Reine just started a thread on this topic today:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?200109-The-way-you-look-at-women

My goal is to go from being a little wooden boy to a REAL GIRL!

Oh, Paula -- you already are a real girl!

Quksilver420
08-28-2013, 04:40 AM
I really don't have a urge to go out in public. I've dressed for halloween as a joke. But I recently told my wife I like to Cross dress and as far as I'd like it to go is to have her acceptance.

Tina B.
08-28-2013, 10:20 AM

Oh, I agree, there are days I wake up hoping to be a Jane Fonda (best looking women in my age bracket I could think of! Any body see Newsroom this week, her dress was great!) looking Lesbian, it sounds great!

wilt575
08-28-2013, 12:17 PM
I like the question since I too wonder "how far" I would like to go. Surprisingly, I have no interest in leaving the house dressed. BUT... it would be nice to dress as I want to in my own home w/o feeling like I had to have all of the shades closed and not be able to answer the door. With this height & frame, I'll never make it into some of those really cute things that I'd like to wear but still... in the privacy of my own home... that's not asking too much... at lieast I don't think it is.

Lacy PJs

I used to feel the same way also but beware, sooner or later the desire to leave will overcome the intrest in not leaving the house, and once out there is no turning back for some. You soon fell like a different person, and in some cases a different personality, in more ways then one.

ReineD
08-28-2013, 01:59 PM
I used to feel the same way also but beware, sooner or later the desire to leave will overcome the intrest in not leaving the house, and once out there is no turning back for some. You soon fell like a different person, and in some cases a different personality, in more ways then one.

Sorry, but I need to say that not everyone feels like a different personality. My SO does go out in public a few times per week either alone or with me and s/he is always the same person internally ... whether dressed in guy or girl mode.

Suzanne F
08-28-2013, 03:08 PM
I love leaving the house! There is nothing better than being out in the world as a woman. Some read me but it happens less and less. The more confident you are the less people seem to focus on you. Allie and Rachael have been great teachers. I am blessed to live near San Francisco and I am sure that helps. However I feel like I could go out in any major city. I know that going out is not for everyone. If you dream of going though I say go for it!
Suzanne

DarciB
09-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Great question, how far should you go? As far as you are comfortable with! Some women are satisfied with just dressing within the privacy of their own homes, nothing wrong with that. Some are more bold and want to go out in public fully dressed, nothing wrong with that either. Some, like me, want it all. In the privacy of my home, I dress girl all the time. I love going out in public fully dressed. I love being the woman that I am and I am not afraid to experience anything that goes with it.

Alice Torn
09-01-2013, 05:30 PM
I have had a few older women i came out to, envy my legs. Makes me want to go out and show them more, even if in a mid calf skirt or dress, but am usually chicken, because of my sis foot six barefoot heitht, HUGE hands, and HUGE feet, and chin. I would like to actually go out, and be danced with, but that may never happen, as most guys want to go out and get it on, afterwards.

Alice Torn
09-01-2013, 05:31 PM
I should say most guys want to go out and GET IT OFF, afterwards!