PDA

View Full Version : How many people on here under 25 ?

Melaniexox
08-26-2013, 01:55 PM
I know alot of us younger girls have problems with getting acceptance it seems. I've been truly blessed. My girlfriend is absoutluy gorgeous and helps me as much as she can. I still think she is a little weary about it! Tell me your stories about CD, if you have a girlfriend? :)

jenni_xx
08-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Age has nothing to do with it. The worries you're facing now were the same worries that others have faced in the past.

The only difference being, if any, is that people who are older faced much harder social/relationship problems.

ReineD
08-26-2013, 02:30 PM
There is a Young Member's private section here, for people between ages 18-25. You'll see it on the forum's Index page, if you would like to join. Follow the link there to apply.

Jorja
08-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Well, I am under 25........ if you do some division and subtraction. Did I mention using negative numbers?;)

natalialimapoa
08-26-2013, 03:48 PM
I know alot of us younger girls have problems with getting acceptance it seems. I've been truly blessed. My girlfriend is absoutluy gorgeous and helps me as much as she can. I still think she is a little weary about it! Tell me your stories about CD, if you have a girlfriend? :)

I am 22, started crossdressing with 6 years. Yes, I also have a gorgeous and awesome girlfriend that helps me with my CDing. We have been dating for 6 months and I told her my secret 1 month ago. She alredy practiced her make up skills in me and we went shopping for girl clothes and shoes, so she is really supportive.

I think the acceptance question is not an age issue. For me, its about how strong is your personality, or how much you dont give a fu*k about what other people think. Thats just my opinion.

Jennifer Kelly
08-26-2013, 08:08 PM
It depends if you mean physically or mentally. In my head, I'm around 22 or 23. :)

Physically, I'm pushing 40. :(

Robin777
08-26-2013, 08:15 PM
Well, I am under 25........ if you do some division and subtraction. Did I mention using negative numbers?;)

Same here..................

Diane Smith
08-26-2013, 09:46 PM
I decided to start counting backwards after age 39, so I'm now 22 for the second time. Does that count?

- Diane

Melaniexox
08-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Ladies I did not mean to offend anyone :) You all have a lot more experience then me when it comes to dressing! I was just baffled that i found a girl almost inlstatnously that accepted by behaviour! I was wondering if any of the young girls on here had the same luck! I just started this last week and I am finding myself dressing nightly! I am on this form a lot now. Its good to know there are other people like me :)

Jennifer Kelly
08-26-2013, 11:08 PM
I would think being younger you would have more luck finding someone accepting.

JamieRohr
08-27-2013, 01:40 AM
I'm currently 23... and looking back, I realize that many of my girl friends are accepting and very supportive of my crossdressing. It makes me feel almost (just almost; better to be safe than sorry) silly to have always kept this part of me highly private. However, when asked if they would date someone that crossdresses... their responses were mixed. But the current girl im dating is totally okay with it!