View Full Version : Reconcilling My Male and Female Self

Dana
12-24-2005, 05:13 AM
What do I do?

Do I split my personality in two?

Do I split my persona in two?

Do I split my very being in two?

Do I split my soul in two?

Yes! Once upon a time it WAS about getting sexually excited about wearing women's clothes and etc, etc, etc.

But, NOW, its not!

Back then, everything sexually excited me!

Most especially girls, women, and anything to do with such! Its called puberity!

At least back then, I could chaulk it up as being a fetish! Now? I can't!

Its become much more than that! Its become who I am!

Is that wrong?

Me? I'm single! Haven't had a steady girlfriend in over eight years~! Lots of reasons!

Figured out it was just time to take a break!

Time to take a break away from the BS!

Figure out who and what I was!

What I was about!

Got this much figured out! Me? I get with a GG, and its only a matter and a question of time, before I'm into her clothes, jewelry, makeup! Got that figured out! Or, I'm out buying her things that I want to wear! Try out, experiment with!

Did the male thing! To the hilt! Retired military, etc ~ ad naesum!

Did the masculine ~ proving my masculinity ~ validating my masculinty to the point of ~ again~ ad nausem!

Went through the self doubt phase~ the divorce~the rejection phase! The bankruptcy bit ~ the IRS (those folks don't play ~ keep calling! They're people too!)

Just got excited over getting just a XMas card from my daughter! That's all I wanted and neeeded! Just to hear from her?

Hi! I'm Dana!

I'm a male heteorsexual crossdresser, and I'm here for you!

GypsyKaren
12-24-2005, 05:58 AM
Hi Dana

It's so nice to meet the real you, I'm so glad you got it figured out. I finally learned that you got to be yourself, and that's a pretty good place to be. It's so refreshing and real to be able to be who and what you are, no more charades, games, or dishonesty with yourself or others. Oh my, you just can't beat it, living the way you were meant to.

GypsyKaren

Sharon B.
12-24-2005, 06:10 AM
I know the feeling, split with a woman I have been dating for over 8-years back in October. Six months before her I had dated her sister who has a 9-year daughter who is like a neice(daughter to me) and I received a Christmas card from her and it made my day.
Been divorced, bankrupt and still trying to figure how to blend my feminine self into every day activities involing my male self.
The small network of friends that I have only accept my male side and the activities that I as a male enjoy.
As far as liking woman, I love them.
As far as using their makeup, clothes I would rather use my own. Would like to go shopping with them if that were possible.
To be able to find an understanding woman and to have a lesbian affair with one would make my dreams come true. I enjoy having my breasts and nipples played with as they turn me on more than anything else.
My family disaproves of my activities as my ex-wife had use that as the excuse for our divorce.
So here I am getting ready to do some last minute Christmas shopping for myself, have to remove the nail polish I have on my fingernails, take a relaxing bath. Put on feminine undergarments under my drab attire and go out and buy scented body wash, scented body lotion and perfume. Hit a hardware store up for some needed items. Come home do some chores as a male, then later this afternoon I will be getting back into my feminine self.
Use the items that I will be buying this morning, reapply nail polish to my fingernails and become a woman this evening and stay a woman all day tomorrow.
Oh, how I would love to be accepted as a woman. I must say whenever I am dressed as a woman it feels so natural and wonderful.

Merry Christmas to All

Aunt Peg
12-24-2005, 11:57 AM
There is such a thing as "Parts Therapy." Bringing the parts of ourselves together does help us feel whole. We all have "broken away" parts of our personalities. I will look for the websites that I saw this info on and will post if anyone is interested.

Wendy me
12-24-2005, 12:13 PM
we can put labels on just abought everything because that's how the world knows were a person fits in .. and we can spend a lifetime trying to fit in a lable and understand what it means to us and to everyone... sometimes after trying to fit in the right spot we come to the place were we are just happy and comfy in being who we are and that's a good thing because it gives us that inner peace.. and then the best lable we can have is happy, happy in what ever lable is out there happy in just being who and what we are is best.... then at that point you fit in with you and that's a good thingy.....

Dana
12-24-2005, 02:16 PM
My family disaproves of my activities as my ex-wife had use that as the excuse for our divorce.

If it hadn't been this, she would have found some other frivilious "excuse"

One of the things that I've come to terms with, is the simple truth that if need be I rather be me and live alone for the rest of my life, thant be a "fractored" individual.

While I fully comprehend and understand that relationships by definition entail compromise and negotation ~ somethings just are no longer negotiable. Just that plain and just that simple.