PDA

View Full Version : LIAR, LIAR. Pants on Fire!

Wildaboutheels
08-28-2013, 02:58 PM
How can this Forum have so many LIARS. I mean Golly Gee. Almost every time I log in, I see another one. Yet another person has gone OUT into the RW only partially dressed.

Or without a wig.

And/or w/o forms.

And/or w/o makeup.

And/or w/o a purse.

Possibly with a beard.

Or stubble.

AND returned home w/o a single scratch or insult?

Not even ONE "look" that could kill? Gimme a break...

Are these people blind?

Can they not feel the obvious hate and disgust and revulsion from J D Public?

Maybe they are SIPs? [Super Insensitive Peeps]

Maybe they never read THE CrossDressing Handbook? OR Mindreading 101? Little wonder they are clueless eh?

They obviously have little respect for the Forum MYTHS.

J D Public IS always waiting and watching with pitchforks and baseball bats for any Human withOUT enough sense to wear the "right" clothes. And/or any person who cannot/does not "pass" from 10 feet away.

Maybe folks are on drugs when they make these outrageous claims?

Maybe.

I think perhaps, the REAL TRUTH is that these folks live in "special" towns... where actions speak louder than appearance?

These folks are merely LUCKY CDers.

So the real Q here is, does THE CrossDressers Handbook identify these "special" towns and cities?

Or maybe it's a well guarded secret lest these "special" towns and cities be overrun with CDers mucking up Society.

Maybe YOU are one of those LUCKY CDers?

I Am Paula
08-28-2013, 03:11 PM
I really sincerely believe that in my town (a rural agricultural town with one car dealer, and five tractor dealers, 35 miles from a city of 5,000,000) You could go out in any of your examples, and have a jolly time.
It think it's were you live that has the problem.
Before going full time I wore some pretty outlandish mixtures of guy/girl clothing, and no, never a long look or an insult.

Karren H
08-28-2013, 03:22 PM
The 1.2 million people in our smelly city don't seem to care what I wear....

Kate Simmons
08-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Who's to really say, maybe they do. My personal preference is to go out fully dressed though. I figure anything worth doing is worth doing well, whether I "pass" or not.;):battingeyelashes::)

Rachelakld
08-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Often see guys in skirts and dresses, wish they would shave their chin first. I often wear my leggings out, but i do live in a city, and we have lots of alternative lifestyles, in a country with lots of different lifestyles

Annaliese
08-28-2013, 03:33 PM
We are not blind or any of the other thing you said about us, What we are, are people tired of not being able to be who we are, tired of what people may thing of us. You ought to try it sometime it is liberating. And we are sure as hell not liars. Stick you head out of the closet sometime and enjoy life.

FeliciaCDSNJ
08-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Times are changing, fashion guru's are looking at more and more womens lines for the next thing for men. That and the fact most people feel they have more to worry about than John Doe wearing a skirt, makeup or even high heels. Things may take time, like full acceptance but it is slowly happening. Plus most people don't know what cder walking down the street can do, like martial arts for example, so they leave most alone. Much like the cage fighters who were crossdressed and some stupid people tried to mug them, the muggers got a beat down of their life.

sandra-leigh
08-28-2013, 04:20 PM
2/3 of a million here, and problems are not common (but are known.) We have the 3rd (maybe 2nd) largest GBLT community in Canada, and the 2nd largest Pride parade. (Toronto is about 9 times bigger population so they outnumber us.)

Richelle
08-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Wildaboutheels

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. However, there is no reason to call people liars.

Society as a whole is much more open then you are giving it credit for. I ware nail polish and earrings all the time. And depending upon my mood woman's tank tops and shorts. Now I am sure that I do get some looks from some, but I have never been insulted or threatened in anyway.

I never have any issues in stores or restaurants as my money speaks loader than any issues that they may have.

Richelle

Kelly DeWinter
08-28-2013, 04:34 PM
WOW, this is one of the most insensitive posts i've ever read here. Yes everyone has a bit of blindness when it comes to how they present. No one is perfect. The whole point is that everyone here wants to be able to present as they choose without judgmental posts like this. No one is perfect. If we all had the skills of a professional make up artist , the ability to afford tailored clothes and the grace of a ballerina , mayby we would measure up to your ideal. Alas we do the best we are able with what we have. One of the tings I enjoy here is the encouragement and closeness of the community. I've seen many gals here progress in their presentation skills , due to the encouragement to try new things. The thing I detest most about the MALE world , is the blatent destructive words you get witha bunch of Guys like you have posted.

Princess Chantal
08-28-2013, 04:50 PM
2/3 of a million here, and problems are not common (but are known.) We have the 3rd (maybe 2nd) largest GBLT community in Canada, and the 2nd largest Pride parade. (Toronto is about 9 times bigger population so they outnumber us.)

We WERE labelled as second largest Pride Parade in Canada west of Toronto..... However, one of the Alberta cities (I believe Edmonton) displaced us. There is no doubt that Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal has a larger Pride Parade attendance and LGBT communities.

PaulaQ
08-28-2013, 05:38 PM
You know I like you Wild, but you are going too far in this thread. Yes, most of the fear CDs have about going out in public is in their imagination, coupled with the desire to keep their CD a secret. The actual odds of running into trouble are low, but it happens and the odds of crime if you are TG are MUCH higher than for a dude.

A trivial example of harassment - if I go out without makeup, I don't pass. (I mostly do quite well with makeup.) I get misgendered sometimes. This doesn't bother me much - people are unsure what to say, so they say 'sir'. But sometimes I'll meet a real dickhead who makes it a point to say 'sir' WAY more often than is needed, and emphasize the word. This would really get me down if I gave a shit, but luckily I mostly don't. But it would embarrass some here.

Another example - I have friends who've been harassed for using the ladies room. I do this myself, and haven't had a problem, but it can happen.

A serious example, and why I take exception to this thread, is one of my girlfriends was walking home from the bus stop after work when she was attacked by three men who intended to rape her. When they discovered she was preop TS, they raped her anyway, and beat her especially savagely, breaking her jaw, and costing her several teeth. She suffers PTSD from this event.

So the odds of this happening to one of us are low. They are NOT zero though, and girls who go out need to be safe and pay much better attention to their surroundings than most of us were taught to do as men.

So it's OK to go out - I do it all the time, but you have to be careful, because there really is danger out there.

jenni_xx
08-28-2013, 05:47 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but feel that some posters have missed the intended satire of wild's original post, and instead have taken it literally.

Jodi
08-28-2013, 05:49 PM
Hi Wild, I think your fears are all in your own head. That is the way YOU observe and expect things to happen. Not so all the time.

I have dressed super androgynously, wearing women's dress pants, dress blouse, and heeled boots to the mall, to restaurants, theater, etc. This being done as a guy. I have never been followed, harassed, or had pitchforks taken to me.

Why? I don't care one small damn what people think about me.

Jodi

jillleanne
08-28-2013, 06:30 PM
Odd this post. I have TG friends in the Tampa area and none of them have ever mentioned these hate crimes you speak of to people they see in their daily lives. I suppose you could simply give it a try and see what happens. If we don`t ever hear back from you afterwards, well, shame on me I guess. I admit to the big OOOPS!!!

Jaymees22
08-28-2013, 06:36 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but feel that some posters have missed the intended satire of wild's original post, and instead have taken it literally.

Yes I think Jenni is correct, so many references to the CD Handbook which I seem to have misplaced. Jaymee

NicoleScott
08-28-2013, 06:46 PM
You got it all wrong, Wild. It's Liar Liar Panties on Fire.
We should know by now that Wild likes to stir the pot. That's neither good nor bad, but don't take it too seriously.

Frédérique
08-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Or maybe it's a well guarded secret lest these "special" towns and cities be overrun with CDers mucking up Society. Maybe YOU are one of those LUCKY CDers?

I’m starting to understand YOU, Wild – you hate partial crossdressers! :doh:

I live in a special town, and I want to keep it that way by NOT mucking up society. I’m not one to rock the boat. I’m not one to point out lack of fairness. I’m not one to champion “rights” that are, by their very definition, purely imaginary. I want to excite myself (but not sexually) by wearing those things that I am not supposed to wear, i.e. crossdressing. I don’t have to do it 100%...

Can you deal with that? I also don’t have to somehow “prove” my worth my sauntering downtown, ordering a beer at the local watering hole, and impressing the locals with my fashion sense. For one thing, it’s too HOT to do such a thing, but it would be like reading explicit entries in my diary to people who are ill-equipped to handle such things. In other words, why put yourself in harm’s way when nobody would appreciate your little handmade slice of heaven?

What was the question (topic)? :strugglin

Amy07
08-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Going out dressed in safety is a local thing. We will not be safe ever, no matter what country you live in. Progressive will leave you dead in the water ever time, as they do me. Be safe in you area if you go out.... i think nobody passes.

The progressives want us to kneel to them, and obey. Screw that, conservatives are right all the time.

Eryn
08-28-2013, 07:34 PM
I think that it was supposed to be satire, but too many folks are taking it seriously and starting to chew on each other.

Thread closed.