PDA

View Full Version : The most amazing night *dream face*

SophieKitty
08-28-2013, 05:44 PM
My eldest sister helped me find Sophie. At least the beta stage. We had a girly hair and makeup session! She has a few tips for me as far as going the next stage, and what size corsets, dresses, skirts to go for. She's taught me makeup (first time ever), and helped me get a ton of stuff, at least £80+ worth of makeup and makeup remover. She also let me keep a wig! ^.^ Best of all i tried a dress and a look i thought I'd never suit, but just found it delightful!! I have pics BUT all I have is my phone. So will pop over a neighbour's and borrow their pc tomorrow as can't copy and paste imageshack links on phone :( I'm so happy at the moment. Sophie is finally starting to take form! A few adjustments, makeup practice and some clothing and I'll be confident enough to venture out in public! ^.^

Leah Lynn
08-28-2013, 05:50 PM
I would say that she's a fantastic sister!

Hugs,
Leah

Cynthia Anne
08-28-2013, 06:05 PM
Sophie sure is a lucky girl! Cherish every moment you spend with your sister! Most of us can only dream of having some one as special as your sister!!

Beverley Sims
08-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Sophie,
Get all the movements and gestures right before you go out.
With a wonderful sister you should be alright.

Linda Leigh
08-29-2013, 09:00 AM
I agree with Beverly :)

KatieV
08-29-2013, 09:09 AM
What a sweet girl your sister is - my sister was predictably miffed when I borrowed her clothes...

Kay

SophieKitty
08-29-2013, 10:03 AM
I came out to two neighbours today, they were amazingly cool with it, Sophie is welcome round any time. Both have encouraged me to come out to my mother asap, so next time I'm back I'll show her Sophie. Showed them pics of Sophie too. They were really impressed with the transformation. Think it really helped.

Unfortunately the pics i uploaded to imageshack were huge, so have to wait till i get back to London and link resized versions!