PDA

View Full Version : Damn Hormones!

cdtraveler
08-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Just recently learned I had very low testestorone - go figure - and it was recommended I start taking t injections. Have been on an every two week routine and while I'm happy to report my desires to be as feminine as possible haven't been affected I've noticed a new negativity and disquieting feel in my soul that has me wondering what I might feel like with hrt. I mean I've read enough to know about the emotional roller coaster associated with it but do wonder if maybe the feelings I'm experiencing now is my body's way of telling me I was made for the other hormone? This is a bit weird to me as I haven't had the i should have been a girl thoughts just was never happy being all things boy. Anyway welcome your thoughts on this.
Amanda

candydawn75
08-28-2013, 09:34 PM
First welcome to the "T" club!! I just started it back in March. I can tell you I feel like I am 18 again!!!! As for the CDing I feel more and more that I love to dress more now than I did. I have wondered like you if HRT would have made a difference. However I know that the T has made a HUGE difference in my life both in and out of the bedroom. I feel better, started losing weight (hoping to get a more fem figure), gaining muscle, endurance up, and sex drive through the roof. Wife loves it!! Trust me the fem fog and other CD stuff doesn't go away, for me if anything it is heightened.

Barbara Dugan
08-28-2013, 10:11 PM
I have low Testosterone and I was on the T for some time and I agree the emotional roller coaster is something else...I didn't get many benefits from it actually I had a lot of the bad side effects and it made me sick that I had to stop it..I have to test soon but I know my labels are low

Katie1989
08-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Have to say I wish I had low testosterone...would be nice to know "man juices" are low and estrogen can balance me out more. :)

I Am Paula
08-29-2013, 07:59 AM
If you are benefiting from ADDING T, you would hate HRT. It's the opposite of everything you're experiencing. And please, don't dabble in hormones just to find out what it may feel like. See a therapist and discuss it.

Beverley Sims
08-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Some hormone treatments that we have to have do not suit our lifestyle.
Better to stay alive and enjoy.
Long time dead you know. :)

veroncia
09-22-2013, 01:00 AM
I had to have one of my jewels "removed" and I had the other one snipped. I was wondering at the time if I should of had both of them removed, believe me i seriously thought of it. Then I would have no testestorone (ha ha).

mikiSJ
09-22-2013, 02:29 AM
The testes produce the most testosterone, but there is still production, a little, from the adrenal glands.

27th Jennifer
09-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Testosterone is probably the root cause of every stupid decision I've ever made! :belly: