PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Clothing

susancheerleader
12-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Other then panties or bras (too obvious) what is your favorite clothing to wear?
I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. :p But being tall and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini" :eek:

LisaRaye
12-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Other then panties or bras (too obvious) what is your favorite clothing to wear?
I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. :p But having a long torso and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini" :eek:

Tell me about it I love mini shirts and knee hi shirts too. but my height for some mini is just to mini. but i am in the house so what the hell it not like i am going anywhere. but for me it hard to say what i favor cause i like it all and also it depends on the mood, good girl bad girl you know what i mean but off the top of my head i would have to say mini shirts and mini tops.:)

TGMarla
12-24-2005, 10:45 AM
I like dresses. My favorite. But I love everything that goes along with them, too. I like the hosiery, the pretty shoes, slips, jewelry, long hair and makeup, too. But the bottom line is the lovely dresses for me.

Billie1
12-24-2005, 10:56 AM
Mini-skirt. Tight top, heels.

Life is good!:D

cosmolovesph
12-24-2005, 11:28 AM
I like dresses. My favorite. But I love everything that goes along with them, too. I like the hosiery, the pretty shoes, slips, jewelry, long hair and makeup, too. But the bottom line is the lovely dresses for me.

I will add on to TGMarla's comment as I am the same, except add skirts, nice flowing skirts, or the more snug "business" types ;)

Wendy me
12-24-2005, 11:50 AM
i love skirts long or short oe sometimes way too short i love them all....

Foxy Lady
12-24-2005, 01:45 PM
High heels and nylons.

GypsyKaren
12-24-2005, 02:23 PM
Hi Susan

I love my short denim skirts the best, I wear them all the time. I'm not tall, and quite frankly I've got great legs. I also love to wear my sweaters, especially my pink ones.

GypsyKaren

Leilani68
12-24-2005, 02:34 PM
I love Summer Dresses, LBD's,Cocktail Dresses as Well.
My Wife has just recently started to pick out Formals for moi.
I just Love my accepting & Helpful Wife............:<3:

lil red
12-24-2005, 03:07 PM
My favorite are my knee high high heel boots, but it you are talking "clothing" it would have to be knee length skirts.

Francine
12-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Skirts and tops with all the accessories, is my usual ensembles.
I have a few dresses, but some dresses can be too short, due to my height. I have found that wearing skirts with a sweater top or pull over, I can lower the waist line just a bit, and give my skirts the length that I desire, giving me that 'career girl' look I like so much.

Rachel Morley
12-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Well, (obviously?) as a CD skirts and dresses are major in my thoughts about what items of clothing I like to wear. But there is something else that I think is fantastically feminine, and that is classic twinsets (sweater sets). I don't know what it is about them but everytime I see my wife Marla wearing one I am absolutely "cow eyed." I think she looks so hot and I always want to be near her.

As far as me wearing them, obviously I adore it. Fetishistic? :o Maybe, but I just like them...:o :o what's wrong with that? :D

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/8258/twin9kd.jpg

BrendaChristine
12-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Sweaters and skirts, denim skirts, polos and slacks, knit dresses, businesswear. And I love the 80's big sweater and stirrup pants look. Maybe they'll come back. I don't like how pants and jeans are moving toward flares and bell bottoms. Yuck!

Rachel Morley
12-24-2005, 04:07 PM
I love the 80's big sweater and stirrup pants look. Maybe they'll come back.

Hey Brenda,

I just watched a show on TV last night called "I can't believe I used to wear that" and it was all about the 80's. There were tons of stirrup pants and big bright patterned, colored sweaters. That look with big hair....fantastic!

TGMarla
12-24-2005, 04:11 PM
As far as me wearing them, obviously I adore it. Fetishistic? :o Maybe, but I just like them...:o :o what's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that? What's wrong with that????!!!! I'll TELL you what's wrong with that! Umm......err.......Well, uh.....umm....

Nothing. :D

BrendaChristine
12-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey Brenda,

I just watched a show on TV last night called "I can't believe I used to wear that" and it was all about the 80's. There were tons of stirrup pants and big bright patterned, colored sweaters. That look with big hair....fantastic!
Woulhave loved to see that. I love those colorblock sweaters.

heatherCD8772
12-24-2005, 04:16 PM
For me it would have to be skirts, either knee length or long, tight or flowing! I dont care too much for minis, just not my personal style. Dressses are nice too but I would rather have a top with a skrit because that gives me more choices, I can mix and match as I choose.

victoria
12-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Lately (around the last year or so) I've had a big fetish for yoga wear.

In Canada there are a couple of brands called Lululemon and TNA (not Tit's n Ass in case you're wondering :D) that have become quite popular. A lot of women wear them even if they don't do yoga and trust me it makes almost anyone look amazing!! :D

Nathalie
12-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Those mock-layered tops, the ones that look like a sweater over a blouse (black over white). Nice skirt to match with knee-high black boots. Classy but sexy.

http://image.redoute.com/images/RDTE/M/NT401A11M.JPG

Minis are great but not too tight. I like plenty of freedom to move about.

Debbie Kong
12-24-2005, 06:13 PM
First and foremost are shoes. High heels. Then the lingerie and then dresses.

Love dresses and am especially fond of certain styles from the 80's. Poofy cocktail, repro Hawaiian halter, strapless rahrah....I'm always searching Ebay for vintage dresses.

Debbie

freshfrankie
12-24-2005, 07:49 PM
I love coatdresses. There are many styles and can be most flattering no matter your size. I also love cocktail dresses. I'll be waiting for the after Christmas sales. There are some great buys. I also have a few one piece dressses that look like three pieces. A skirt,shell and long coat. They're fabulous. What's more fun than shoping? Dressing!:) Big hugs and Merry Christmas!

Love
Jeannie

Jillian310
12-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I have divided loyalties in this area! For doing serious cooking at home I like cotton hicuts in various colors, with black tights and my fav black and white jumper, the one with pockets at the side seams, with a fem tee - no bra -, which I find attracts the inevitable spills when I work my magic in the kitchen! Also, I like my drab slippers when in the kitchen. On the other hand, when I 'style', I love my black heels, black thigh highs, contrasting satin panties in various colors, my fav black mini, bra with forms, and one of my girly tops. Of course when dressed like this, it is a fresh shave and full makeup, including outrageous red lipstick! And my diamond earrings and long hair top it off ! (In my avatar I was wearing a wig)

girlintouch
12-24-2005, 09:40 PM
i like strech pants and jeans

Angela Burke
12-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Skirts are my favourites.
So many styles, materials, lengths.
I love skirts.

Love Angela XX

Khriss
12-25-2005, 03:33 AM
a recent..."Most Wanted" hehe -->

angieSP
12-25-2005, 04:47 AM
I love to wear nylon lined pants. They are so comfortable with pantyhose:)

Falcor
12-25-2005, 07:12 AM
Leopard print cocktail dress,with matching stilleto's

cosmolovesph
12-25-2005, 10:59 AM
I love to wear nylon lined pants. They are so comfortable with pantyhose:)

mmmmm... that would be :p

Jennifer47
12-25-2005, 11:19 AM
Long frilly light blue or pink satin night gowns with matching slippers.:p

Brenda Locke
12-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Definitely skirts, there are just so many different lengths, styles and cuts not to mention material and patterns.
I also just love the way they feel on my legs when walking or moving around.

LOL Brenda

Billijo49504
12-25-2005, 03:26 PM
For me, nice skirts and warm fuzzy sweaters on a cold winters night. And definately thigh hi hoses and heels. That's with or with out a wig and makeup. Ever since I had baratic surgery, my fingers and boobs get real cold. Doesn't make sence, but it's the way it is. So I wear a bra most of the time.

suzy
12-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Well girls,

I need skirts....but mostly mini skirts... I absolutelt love them....the freedom...the "breezeway....the movement is so delightful....and the tight tops...you know, that are breast enhancing...oh my god...to die for...and heels... oh yes, a girl can't have too many heels...should I go on......?

hugs:angel:

Crystal Harmony
12-25-2005, 11:19 PM
Denim minis are my fav i have so many to choose from:)

LisaRaye
12-26-2005, 08:23 AM
what i have found in this post is that we all love it all. we all have a different image we like to see are selfs. :)

Lilith Moon
12-26-2005, 08:40 AM
As well as the obvious stuff...I like to top it all with a smart raincoat in cooler weather. I have a "thing" about shiny fabrics so my first choice for raincoats is shiny PVC, belted at the waist, but I also like nylon or rubber.

Deanna2
12-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Camisoles and mini skirts have got to be the most fab gear. I just love the way that when I take my skirt off and let it fall down around my ankles.

For those who said that their minis are 'too mini' let me say that no skirt can be too short. For me a mini skirt is one that you don't sit on when you sit down.

tasha2
12-26-2005, 02:25 PM
i love a good knee length tight pencil skirt and a tight top i love the way the skirt just clings to my bum

karen marie
12-26-2005, 02:39 PM
pleated skirts just above the knees,frilly blouses and
capris.

Sweet Susan
12-26-2005, 02:41 PM
I like short dresses with no slip, bikini panties, and black thigh highs. I'm rather tartish.

emanon
12-27-2005, 03:25 AM
I'll have to go with Foxy Lady -- nylons and high heels. Now that I have them and have worn them, I feel I'm on another kick: dangly earrings and bright red nail polish. Every time I go out, I try to find another pair of earrings to wear and paint my nails, along with wearing the nylons and heels, and of course a dress or skirt and blouse. For me, wearing pants is a waste while "en femme". Heck, I wear pants all the time. Must wear a dress!

Emanon

Raychel
12-27-2005, 06:48 AM
Long Dresses, pantyhose, bodybriefers, forms and of course heels to match the dress. Or panties and a nightgown.

caroline_cd_99
12-27-2005, 07:14 AM
Short skirts, high heels and sheer, shiny pantyhose are my favorites! I also love just about any business skirt suit, as long as the skirt is not more than 21" long!

Jeri
12-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Any skirts, other than minis, worn with a nice blouse and underneath the skirt, a lacy half slip.

franny
12-27-2005, 07:46 AM
crotchless bodystockings, blue pantys,forms, short skirts,

franny
12-27-2005, 08:07 AM
what i have found in this post is that we all love it all. we all have a different image we like to see are selfs. :) good morning roxxy!!

sweeting
12-27-2005, 10:03 AM
mostly skirts and dresseswith a half slip with a skirt and a full slip with a dressbut of course with a a bra and silky panties garter belt and hose love laurie

KarenNY
12-27-2005, 10:29 AM
My personal preferences include full-skirted dresses -- '50s and '80s styles -- and Laura Ashley dresses... always loved pastel floral prints and had many of them myself. I also adore Victorian style blouses -- with the buttons up the back, lace and ruffles, and leg-o-mutton sleeves -- worn with either long slim skirts or full skirts...

Below-knee length is my favorite length because I love how the skirts feel brushing against my smooth, nylon-covered legs...

I also love nice skirt suits -- like a jacket with a nipped-in waist and a slim skirt of either knee or below-knee length... and preppie style sweaters and plaid skirts... (I am a child of the '80s, after all)...

My all-time favorite clothing choice are formal and bridal gowns... I own two wedding gowns (full, floor-length skirts) and several bridesmaid/prom dresses of varying lengths, from knee-length to tea-length... I have had many formal dresses over the years, starting when I was 13, so it's a very long love affair I have had with the formal/bridal look!

Karen :)

Heather_cd
12-27-2005, 11:26 AM
I like mini-skirts and knee length skirts. I don't like them too long as I like the openness feeling. :p But being tall and long legs, some mini-skirts are "too mini" :eek:
I personally like to wear mini skirts about thigh high with stockings and my knee length black boots...

connie rotten
12-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Tight mini dresses are what I like to wear most of all. I like to wear red ones, powder blue ones, and of course LBD the one everybody has at least acouple of.
I wear thigh highs suspendered to my corset so I can reveal my stocking tops while going up stairs and while sitting . For high heals I like strap ons or ancle high boots :cute:

LaurenAnne
12-27-2005, 01:11 PM

Skirt suits are without a doubt my favorite! :)

erica12b
12-27-2005, 01:41 PM
heels are the the best for me to take off and not get cought in , then (pantys ,then bra)

silkenhose
12-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Corset's definately being in a corset, short pleated skirt, pantyhose and heels

my wife seems to like pulling it extremely tight as the corset creates a great shape and makes me sit like a lady.............:)

ReginaK
12-27-2005, 02:41 PM
I've always loved vintage and pinup style dresses. Business wear is good too. A nice plain jacket, knee length skirt, pantyhose, and heels.