PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Dreams?

Stephanie Kay
12-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season to each and every one of you, sweeties!!

Wouldn't you just love to have a feminine Christmas and open lovely gifts! I would love to be able to open presents like a frilly nightgown or bra & panty set or dangly earrings from under the tree and everyone would ooh and aah at how lovely they are and how pretty I will look in them! I know I would blush and my wife and kids would smile and come over to me and give me big hugs!! I just know I would be crying tears fo joy!! Mm-m-m, I will dream of that scene tonite!! What would you like for Christmas, girlfriends?

Xandra
12-24-2005, 11:54 AM
A leather skirt would be lovely.;)

ReginaK
12-24-2005, 11:59 AM
My Christmas dream was to wake up and find one of those huge wooden doll houses with all the little hand-made furniture in it. But alas, I never got one. :crying:

Luckily that's one of the few dreams I can make a reality without going to a doctor/therapist. :o

Julie York
12-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Oye! Have you been looking under my Christmas tree!?

:D

susancheerleader
12-24-2005, 12:23 PM
My Christmas Dream??? World Peace of course! ;)

Accauly, I dream of being able to wear what I want, when I want and not worry what people think. Ie: Wear a nice skirt and feel comfortable in public.