PDA

View Full Version : Sunbathing in the park

KatieV
08-29-2013, 02:03 PM
This week I've been taking lunch in the park - before leaving the office I slip on a pair of denim girl short shorts, couldn't be any shorter, under my 'fatigues' - I find a bench in the sun and off come the drab office pants. It's been a blissful and relaxing noon hour and I'm getting some color on the top of my legs. Thinking of adding a denim top, too. Only problem is that come 12:45 I have to change back...

Sheila11
08-29-2013, 06:02 PM
I am jealous. Your avatar shows you definitely have the legs for it.

robindee36
08-29-2013, 06:37 PM
That's wonderful Kay. Since my work is not office oriented, I catch the rays riding my bicycle during lunch hour. Yes, I roll the leg elastics to tan the max amount of leg and drop the sleeveless jersey zip to let the cleavage catch some rays too.

Its hard being a part time girl, but if you are creative there is always an opportunity to improve your presentation. Or just have the inner smile of knowing who you are while presenting in drab.

Now that is an interesting question, are we really in drab wearing lycra shorts (rolled of course) and a cleavage revealing lycra jersey zipped down? Must ponder this, may get back after the football game.

Hugs girlfriend, Robin

Maria in heels
08-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Kay...sounds like you have had a great week relaxing and enjoying the weather while you are at work...wonderful!

Tracii G
08-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Sounds like an awesome way to spend your lunch break.

Beverley Sims
08-30-2013, 06:32 AM
Just have to tale longer lunch breaks.
You will look better as you tan.

KatieV
08-30-2013, 03:31 PM
Yes, lycra shorts and jersey top half unzipped brings a girl smile to my face, exactly as you describe it... and for me little creative daily touches such as light brow pencil and light mascara are a must - I don't thinks anyone really notices but me.

Oh, I think I'm becoming addicted to this sunbathing thing, did it again today and it's quite nice spending midday girled up a bit, and my tan line is moving up!

Hugs to you, too, girlfriend, Kay

linda allen
08-30-2013, 06:54 PM
If you just tan the top of your legs, you will look a little strange. You need to roll over and get the back of your legs. Better yet, go to the beach or pool or even your back yard and get a good all over (mostly) tan.

Of course they say tanning is bad for you .....................