PDA

View Full Version : different levels of CD

speedo_man
08-29-2013, 04:23 PM
I love to wear skin tight clothing, and as men do not have much to choose from then naturally I have a liking for ladies clothing such as tights, leotards, catsuits, one piece swimsuits etc.

I am quite athletic so I have legitimate reason for wearing such things as running tights and triathlon suits (unitards). I always choose women's running tights however.

I wax / epilate my legs which makes the tights feel amazing.

I'm not into wearing anything else that is feminine, but I guess I do qualify as a fringe cross dresser? :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Anyone else big into lycra tight fitting clothing?

darla_g
08-29-2013, 04:25 PM
not by itself but i do like the tight clothing on my legs

Druscilla Supernovae
08-29-2013, 07:39 PM
I love the way my shiny red pvc bedboots stick to my legs.

Rachelakld
08-29-2013, 07:47 PM
That's where i started with under dressing, liked it so much i even took up jogging as an excuse, added boobs and wig to make the image more fem, now stuck in both worlds

BLUE ORCHID
08-29-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi Speedo man , I like tight things too but I like to dress all the way.

Tracii G
08-29-2013, 07:52 PM
Leggings and tight jeans are my thing.

candydawn75
08-29-2013, 08:17 PM
HEY ANOTHER TRIATHLETE!!! I LOVE mine!! Enjoy getting to wear leggings while running. Most of mine are female versions. Again they are more comfortable than men's.

speedo_man
08-30-2013, 12:32 AM
yes, triathlon allows you to legit wear tights and lycra in public. I also have a few triathlon wetsuits which are great to wear. "Kneesuit" swimsuits are another favourite which I wear when swimming at my local pool, slightly less feminine than normal high cut suits. I have a huge collection of one piece swimsuits, I love sporty ones (Adidas and Speedo). As for running tights, the 2XU compression ones are my favourites.

Frédérique
08-30-2013, 06:23 AM
I'm not into wearing anything else that is feminine, but I guess I do qualify as a fringe cross dresser? Anyone else big into lycra tight fitting clothing?

I entered the wonderful world of crossdressing through the wonderful world of Lycra – that was my fetish for about a year, but, little by little, I approached the gates of blessed CD perversity…

I don’t have as many tight-fitting Lycra things as I used to (skirts are my long-standing fetish), but I do have boy-shorts panties and some longer skivvy-type things to wear, under the skirts, during colder weather…

PS – Speedos are cool! :)

Kate Simmons
08-30-2013, 06:35 AM
The rest of us have legitimate reasons also. As M.C. Hammer would say: "Too Legit to Quit." :battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
09-02-2013, 05:14 AM
I wear figure hugging clothing quite often.
Careful what I choose these days though.

Jordan-NH
09-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Lycra, latex, corsets, skinny jeans, you name it. There's just something so sensual about a large piece of fabric pulling tight on you. I think if I could only have one single piece of clothing, it would be my sports bra. Love that thing, nice and snug and hides great under almost anything.

Jenniferpl
09-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Anything tight fitting is a must for me. I love biking and wearing form fitting tight bike short is a blessing. Sports bras are also great. Leggings, leggings and more leggings, preferably with wild prints.

JenniferZ
09-04-2013, 05:11 AM
I love the look and the feel of tight clothing but I don't feel there are limits or rules. Wear what you want when you want to. Live your life.
Jennifer.

Lynn Marie
09-04-2013, 05:46 AM
I was probably 6 yrs old when I had an erotic little boy dream of tight underwear! Growing up, tight bathing suits were the norm and I had a few. Later on I succomed to the California baggy surfer look and tight anything disappeared. Later still, a tight pair of panties brought me to now. Tight foundations, tight bras, corsets, support hose, tight jeans, and tight skirts (what they were called before it became politically correct to call them "pencil skirts").

Who hasn't admired girls in their skin tight jeans, Capri pants, shorts, and any number of other form fitting garments. It just seems normal that we CDs who admire women to the point of emulation would embrace their form fitting fashions as well. Being a proper lady, I attempt to dress with style and proper decorum at all times. On the outside at least!

Cd Jennifer
10-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Love tight clothing. In male mode I wear everything slim fit. So now I bought men's low rise very tight briefs to wear everyday. My s/O thought they were too tight and small looking. I Told her I need them to fit in my slim jeans.

Karren H
10-22-2013, 10:16 AM
I don't think the rule book prohibits the wearing of any article.... alone or combined with others... and it certantly doesn't label people differently....

Rachael Leigh
10-22-2013, 11:16 AM
I very much enjoy the tight girls exercise clothes. Such as short shorts and the cute tight capries so yeah know what you mean

jody smith
10-25-2013, 07:50 PM
I love anything tight fitting. Just so sexy and feminine looking and feeling. Tights, leggings and hose are my favorite things to dress in. Really like shiny things too! As with Frederique these are the things that really interested me at first and I still adore them.

docrobbysherry
10-25-2013, 11:47 PM
The difference is SO CLEAR to me.

Men's clothes: Loose, comfortable, all the same, boring.
Women's clothing: Tite, uncomfortable but heightens your senses, infinite varieties, exciting, arousing!

If u like "tite", speedo, u may have some incredible experiences ahead! Girdles, bras, thongs, and corsets, OH MY!

JazmyneCD
10-26-2013, 02:10 AM
I love anything tight fitting. Just so sexy and feminine looking and feeling. Tights, leggings and hose are my favorite things to dress in. Really like shiny things too! As with Frederique these are the things that really interested me at first and I still adore them.

Very much my story as well. I can't get enough of them.

melanie206
10-26-2013, 04:06 PM
For me, it all started with wishing I could wear tights like Superman.

Maryesther M.
10-26-2013, 04:29 PM
I too simply LOVE the feel of tights and control panties, which fit me very comfortably. Up top, once the forms are in place I like tight fitting garments too.

I have several leotard skating dresses which are very form-fitting & downright sexy to wear, but I don't use bare leotards as I'm not into radical tucking, so the attached skirts are elegant and move nicely as I walk.

M.

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi SM, It sounds good to me.

Michelle1969
10-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Yes; I also really enjoy tight clothing. For many (~12) years now, have been wearing pantyhose or tights almost everyday, under my clothes when at the office, and openly with shorts (in guy mode) on the weekends. It is just in the last couple of months that I have begun to explore taking my CD'ing further, but am feeling limited because of my wife's aversion to it.

JamieG
10-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Like Freddy, I started with a "fetish" for tight clothing too. I still very much enjoy leotards and unitards. If you like wearing anything that is ladies clothing, I think that's enough to join the CD club. BTW, I've never been particularly athletic, but I have been taking ballet classes for four years now, which has given me a good work out, toned my body, and given me an excuse to wear tights once a week.

SatinSarah
10-27-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm into tight fitting shiny/ silky/ leather wear but it has to be feminine and part of my desire to dress as a woman..not mens clothing. It's nice but not crossdressing for me... I need the high heels, bra make up and wig to make it work

raven_crosdresser
10-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Skinny jeans have peaked my interest due to the tightness!