PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Skirt

Aly Cat
08-29-2013, 08:50 PM
So today was my mothers birthday, but before I get too ahead of myself, let me set the stage...
Last night, my oldest son (9) accidentally mule kicked me in the family jewels exceptionally hard. I couldnt stand for the rest of the night or this morning. I decided to take the day off work and head to the doctor to make sure nothing got damaged. He checked everything and said it was just going to be sore for a few days but everything seemed ok...except for a cyst he found..but thats another story.
So he gave me some super pain meds that made me feel wonderful and the day passed rather quickly.
Before I knew it it was time to go to my parents house. I go to get dressed and uh oh...i cant put on pants. Every time the inseam would brush up against me, I had excruciating pain. My choices were either wear a skirt, or go naked. I chose the skirt lol.
Now, my parents are very conservative people and dont know about this side of me but I figured I had a legitimate excuse to wear what I wanted to wear. I throw on my brown flowy ankle length skirt and a tshirt and head on my way. I walk into their house with rice crispy treats I made during my time on meds and said "happy birthday!" My mom was in the kitchen finishing up cooking the veggies when she looks up and bursts out laughing. Through the tears streaming down her face, she says...what are you....more laughter. My dad walks in the back door with a big rack of baby back ribs looks at me, then looks at my mom and without a second thought, says...dont you know any better than to mock a Scottsman?!? He chuckled and continued to the table. After my mother finally pulled it together, I explained that this was the only thing I could wear comfortably and it was either that or nakedness. She said I made a wise choice. Then enter my children who were playing at a friends house. By the way, my parents are my neighbors. My kids see me and are like...Daddy, why are you wearing a skirt?!? I explained that my oldest has a serious kick and that he got me good and this was the only comfy thing I could find. They continued to giggle and whatnot and we all sat down to eat. We had a blast and the food was wonderful.
Soon it was time to go. Me and the boys get our things together and walk out the back door to head home...then I hear clicking. I turn around and both my parents have their smartphones taking pictures of me!!! My mom says...this is so going on Facebook! My dad said...Im so sending this to his wife and telling her this is what happens when you go out of town!
Terror sets in. I am in a DADT relationship and my wife is very aware of what I do...
I turn around and go...if you guys post or send any of those pictures, I will forever take random shots in your worst moments and post them all over the internet! My mom looked at me in horror like....you wouldnt! Shes super paranoid about making sure she is perfect for the camera. I gave her that look of...dont test me! I told my dad that if he sent the pics to my wife, she would spread them all over and that would be super embarrassing. Finally they both conceded and i watched them delete the pictures. Crisis averted! Hopefully they didnt sneak anymore in when I was walking home or Im in trouble!
In all honesty, it might just be better for my wife to get those pictures and be done with it since she has never actually seen me dressed. Let the cat out of the bag. Im sure her imagination paints a worse picture than it actually is.
Anyways, it was a fun evening full of laughter and high spirits. If only they knew that this was an actual part of me and not just because my balls hurt :doh:

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Edit: This is what I wore to my parents house.

Cynthia Anne
08-29-2013, 10:21 PM
That sounds like a very good reason to wear a skirt to me!

tiffanyjo89
08-29-2013, 10:35 PM
I think you handled it right, even though you like dressing like this, it's something that, at the moment, you didn't necessarily want to deal with.

It's also you at a weakened moment. Why do people think it is appropriate for them to take potentially embarrassing pictures of someone and post them to Facebook/Twitter for strangers (at least to the person who is in the picture) to see?

Aly Cat
08-29-2013, 10:43 PM
I think you handled it right, even though you like dressing like this, it's something that, at the moment, you didn't necessarily want to deal with.

It's also you at a weakened moment. Why do people think it is appropriate for them to take potentially embarrassing pictures of someone and post them to Facebook/Twitter for strangers (at least to the person who is in the picture) to see?

I completely agree! Have they no shame?? And Im their own flesh and blood! Lol i know it was all in good fun and honestly i could give a rats ass what people on FB think of me. I just know how it would have affected my wife and i didnt want to put her through that.
Also with it being my mothers birthday, i didnt want to spoil it by going into the nitty gritty of my personal life and potentially upset my mom. Like i said, they are super conservative and it would no longer be all fun and games. I did the best i could at avoiding an unnecessary issue for now.

On the plus side, if and when i ever do come out to them, they will at least have a frame of reference and the image they get in their heads might not be so bad. At least one can hope.

Kelly DeWinter
08-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Thats a good story, you do know that your spouse will find out. You may have overstepped a boundary here.

nvlady
08-29-2013, 11:19 PM
What did you wear when you went to see the doctor if you can't wear pants? Did you go naked?

Aly Cat
08-29-2013, 11:22 PM
Thats a good story, you do know that your spouse will find out. You may have overstepped a boundary here.

Yeah, i probably did, but man it was nice to not be in pain for a few hours. I wore that skirt like a kilt too with nothing but breeze underneath. Now, even as i lay here in bed with a loose pair of boxers, it still is uncomfortable. I took another pill though so hopefully it will knock me out. If my wife finds out, then come what may. Ill probably get some flack for saying that but one think i am starting to realize over this last week is that this really is who i am and im just about over keeping it a secret from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady
What did you wear when you went to see the doctor if you can't wear pants? Did you go naked?

Haha yep! J/k. I wore very loose pajama bottoms that were still a bit uncomfortable. If i had thought sbout it earlier, i probably would have worn a skirt.

Kelly DeWinter
08-30-2013, 08:29 AM
Eva;

Truly I understand what you are thinking but I think the cats out of the bag with your parents. Where people get flack from on the site is when someone in a relationship says "Frack what my SO thinks, im going to do what I want, because it makes ME happy", meanwhile your SO has to fret,worry and despair over the potential fallout from YOUR actions. Sometimes we the CD/TG gets wound about in their head that they need to express themselves, and time and time again, they contrive to come up with situations where they can make it happen. Your situation is one of the most hilarious and contrived ones thats been posted in a while and you need to post a followup when your wife finds out. You may want to do a bit of damage control by fessing up, BEFORE you give her a reason to drop kick you in the 'goodies'.

Your parents are not dull witted, between the 'clear makeup' and the skirt, you might as well just tell your parents and have some serious talks with your spouse. If you continue to push push the boundaries your spouse has agreed to, be prepared for a few surprises from your spouse, that YOU won't be expecting.

I do love your birthday photos, because they show what a lot of people want , which is just to wear what they want.

By the way here is the recommended treatment for your type of injuries.

Treatment for testicular trauma includes:

Placing an ice pack against your scrotum.
Resting and avoiding strenuous activity.
Medication to treat pain and inflammation.
Antibiotics to prevent or treat infection.
Wearing a jockstrap to support your testicles

Considering you other posts re 'the boys' you may want to invest in a jockstrap, you can always sew lace around the edges for a more feminine recovery .

Eva, I do love you and your posts , please take this as light hearted jesting.

Huggs Kelly

Tawne
08-30-2013, 08:52 AM
Loved the story it made me laugh, and the skirt suits you so well and it was a perfect choice!

Persephone
08-30-2013, 12:00 PM
So how much would your kid charge you to kick you in the balls every night?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Camille15
08-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Terrific story! Thanks for sharing. :)

And good for you for setting a boundary with your parents. Not always easy to do, but you did a great job of it.

Camille

Lynn Marie
08-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Cool! How did you get the kitchen to lay on it's side?

Aly Cat
08-30-2013, 01:40 PM
So how much would your kid charge you to kick you in the balls every night?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Hahaha he'd probably do it for free! With a hard as he kicked me, it wouldn't take to long before he renders them utterly useless. Then I'd have to transition.......hmmmm.......naaa! Not that way. Too painful!!

Beverley Sims
09-02-2013, 05:23 AM
It is interesting, a couple of times I had appeared dressed in front of friends they have never mentioned it to any one else.