PDA

View Full Version : Great day today

SophieKitty
08-30-2013, 02:43 PM
I came out to 12 people today including my other sister, my best friend and my flatmate. Everyone including my ex-girlfriend was really cool with it. My best friend had lots of questions and so did my flatmate as the had never heard of the term bi-gender, but they finally got the concept.

If feels great finally to chill out, watch Cowboy Bebop in full girl mode with my flatmate in the house, balancing my tea on my make-shift breasts. Even got to talk to my flatmate if my hair was better up or down. I even had the girl I named Sophie after get so excited she wants to go shopping with me before I move away! ^.^

Next stop I'm telling my mother next time I visit her! :D

robindee36
08-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Good for you Sophie. Sounds like coming out has opened lots of new opportunities to be the girl you want to.

Hugs, Robin

SophieKitty
08-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Good for you Sophie. Sounds like coming out has opened lots of new opportunities to be the girl you want to.

Hugs, Robin

Thanks Robin :) I'm not quite ready to go public, and I have some religious friends that may not be so accepting. BUT I'm just so glad I can finally completely relax and be who I want to be, when I want to be inside my own flat. *hugs back*

Suzanne F
08-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Good for you! I too have come out to several people over the last 4 months. It does feel good to have people know the real me. It has seemed to take some pressure off of me. I hope all goes well for you!
Hugs
Suzanne

Marcelle
08-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi Sophie,

Good for you. I am glad that you found such a supportive group in your friends and family.

Hugs

Isha

Bobbi Soxxx
08-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Congrats,,not an easy thing to do.
Good Luck with Mom.
Cheers,
Bobbi

thechic
08-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Good on you all the best you will now find out who your friend really are. But I will be great not to have to hide. Good luck

SophieKitty
08-30-2013, 06:38 PM
The way I see it. Your friends stick by you. Everyone else isn't worth knowing. The only thing i fear are backwater folk and religious nuts. I don't see why any of us should hide who we are.

the_long_now
08-30-2013, 08:08 PM
Congratulations!

docrobbysherry
08-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Way to go, Sophie! The fact is, over time some folks may be resentful and unaccepting of our dressing.

But, when u weigh that against the guilt, hiding, and lying, it could still be better to tell! At least, they ALL should give u credit for being honest!

Beverley Sims
09-02-2013, 05:47 AM
Sophie,
the world seems to belong to you at the moment.
All the best with it.