PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment today

Lorileah
08-30-2013, 04:38 PM
And it was good. I have been going to work as me for over a month now and so far no bad comments have been made to me. What people say after they leave I don't know but no one has quit coming to see me and almost everyone has congratulated me (most are happy that the grump guy is gone).

Today a client came in and saw me for the first time. She was very complimentary and said I looked better this way (well duh ;)). But what she said after that was a shock. We had discussed how sometime she might come in and see "me" before and she said she didn't know if I were serious or not and she felt bad after her last visit because she thought she had been rude (I don't remember it so it must not have been an issue). And then she said "I am not totally surprised to see you like this today. My son was on Facebook and a friend of his posted a few days ago 'my vet has started living as a woman now...and I think it is wonderful'" She would not tell me whose Facebook it was on. I don't know who posted that but...thank you , you made my day

dreamer_2.0
08-30-2013, 05:53 PM
That's a great story! Find out who posted that comment I'd like to send a Friend request. :P

Leah Lynn
08-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Life is good; so very, very good!

Hugs,

Leah

Angela Campbell
08-30-2013, 06:45 PM
I think it's wonderful too!

Barbara Ella
08-30-2013, 06:48 PM
Lady, you are doing it right. Keep it up.

Barbara

kimdl93
08-30-2013, 08:19 PM
That is so cool! I guess it gets back to that generational thing...our kids have matured beyond our years in that respect!

gatorgirl
08-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Live and let live, love and let love!

Nicole Erin
08-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Not knowing what they say after -
People always talk crap about each other behind their backs. If people are treating you well then you are accepted.
Sounds like you work in a place with educated folks so you are that much better off.