PDA

View Full Version : Oh im learning things all the time now, but still a bit confuddled

Tara Power
08-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Well still getting used to this new me and its great, but I do have some questions i'd like to ask just to get a bit more in the know. And sorry if theyve been covered a million times before, but I want my own spin on things

Im finding it weird talking about myself like two people and feels strange, the drab me, and Tara (as my sig says - The fab me") Has anyone else had that strange feeling if you know what I mean?

Today is the first day that I've had everything tucked up and out of sight, even under my normal clothes. I think its such a great feeling, and could get used to having it like this more often, because as drab as I maybe, down there I am still Tara under the trousers. It feels good not having anything dangling about down there, but I did forget about them earlier and squished them against the counter when I was doing the washing up lol tmi sorry, but its just a random quick of the experience, lesson learned. So do you have everything tucked up on a regular basis? Even if your in drab? and whats the longest you've had them hidden away?

I just thought that I haven't got a signature! I haven't written my name down in some fancy way, but that could be quite exciting right? Im going to do that tomorrow. Do yous have special signatures girls?

And guys get away with having a belly and not having to worry about it, my god in the last few days I feel like all of a sudden I have a massive rubber ring around me :sad: So critical of myself now. But I now want to look after myself and eat better and lose some weight. But i'm worried about my shoulders, but there are clearly ways of dressing to get around such obstacles eh. Ill be happy in heels and skirts til I shift this rubber ring, otherwise ill have clothes that no longer fit me lol

But long term, I want to practice getting my womans voice. How have you gone about mastering this? I know i need to give up the cigarettes would be a good start, but I was thinking of singing along to female vocal led songs. But how far on are you at this essential skill? and how much practice have you done? and does it get to the point where you dont need to think about it at all, its pure natural?

Hope this opens up a nice chat x

Victoria Davison
08-30-2013, 09:38 PM
I've gone out running errands in drab but tucked away as a kind of "test drive", but it's still a little uncomfortable, but that's probably more more my technique than anything, yet one more thing to work on. Tucking also makes quick and easy restroom breaks more challenging, I'd have to use a stall and...OK now I'm getting into the tmi zone. I'll admit I do like the smooth front down there anytime :)

Miriam-J
08-30-2013, 10:06 PM
You don't need to be two people, or confused. I'm still the same person in either male or female mode, but I choose a different presentation in each. Really not that different from wearing a suit to church and taking on a different persona there. No need to be schizophrenic.

Accept your strengths and weaknesses as a part of you, though they may affect each role differently. Your acceptance of yourself and will to improve are sure to enhance your appearance in both roles.

Miriam

Tara Power
08-30-2013, 10:29 PM
I've gone out running errands in drab but tucked away as a kind of "test drive", but it's still a little uncomfortable, but that's probably more more my technique than anything, yet one more thing to work on. Tucking also makes quick and easy restroom breaks more challenging, I'd have to use a stall and...OK now I'm getting into the tmi zone. I'll admit I do like the smooth front down there anytime :)
Ive been having a test drive myself all day and love it, but im worried its making it look obviously flat so tempted to stuff something down there (which comes across as stupid actually, but appearances need to be kep no matter how small ;) ) I got a comfortable technique, Ive been feeling my way around for a while, but now with my knickers,3 at the same time, everything stays there, noneed to hoist and rearrange. Using the toilet with tights and all is an operation and a half though, part of the fun end of the day.

You don't need to be two people, or confused. I'm still the same person in either male or female mode, but I choose a different presentation in each. Really not that different from wearing a suit to church and taking on a different persona there. No need to be schizophrenic.

Accept your strengths and weaknesses as a part of you, though they may affect each role differently. Your acceptance of yourself and will to improve are sure to enhance your appearance in both roles.

MiriamThats the thing, I dont want to come across as schizophrenic lol. How I present myself as Tara is probably just a heightened and more sensualised side of myself. I know exactly what you mean. Thanks, thats kinda settled me now x

Amy R Lynn
08-30-2013, 10:35 PM
I know many different CD's. The only person that I know that uses a Fem voice is a friend who had SRS. She uses her fem voice and it is very convincing!

Take your time to learn who you are. The pink fog can be very thick once you hit this point where you accept the lady that has been trapped inside. It can become very overwhelming. I tuck from time to time. It depends on what underwear I decide to wear for the day. I have underwear that I use specifically for tucking. They are one size smaller than what would be needed if I were a woman. If I decide to wear my lacey undergarments, then I will definitely tuck the boys away and enjoy that feminine feeling. I do have to warn that if you tuck for days on end, your boys will rebel. It becomes a bit uncomfortable, at least it does for me.

There are definitely two different sides to me. When I'm Amy, I tend to be more graceful and use my hands a lot. I am very aware that there are two different sides to me. I think in reality, I would love to be as graceful as Amy everyday. However, in my mind I fear that could compromise what I have left of my Man Card. But I don't begrudge it. I love being able to be both Amy and my Male self.

Just enjoy being Tara, and exploring all of the wonderful things that the boys have been missing out on!

Tracii G
08-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Welcome Tara.
You just have two sides to your personality learn to blend them together.
Tucking is OK and it seems you have found what works for you. I tuck frequently in male mode too.
Read threads and ask questions thats how you learn.

Tara Power
08-30-2013, 11:31 PM
I know many different CD's. The only person that I know that uses a Fem voice is a friend who had SRS. She uses her fem voice and it is very convincing!

Take your time to learn who you are. The pink fog can be very thick once you hit this point where you accept the lady that has been trapped inside. It can become very overwhelming. I tuck from time to time. It depends on what underwear I decide to wear for the day. I have underwear that I use specifically for tucking. They are one size smaller than what would be needed if I were a woman. If I decide to wear my lacey undergarments, then I will definitely tuck the boys away and enjoy that feminine feeling. I do have to warn that if you tuck for days on end, your boys will rebel. It becomes a bit uncomfortable, at least it does for me.

There are definitely two different sides to me. When I'm Amy, I tend to be more graceful and use my hands a lot. I am very aware that there are two different sides to me. I think in reality, I would love to be as graceful as Amy everyday. However, in my mind I fear that could compromise what I have left of my Man Card. But I don't begrudge it. I love being able to be both Amy and my Male self.

Just enjoy being Tara, and exploring all of the wonderful things that the boys have been missing out on!

Theres no reason for me to not practice my femme voice though is there,its one of a few challenges I am setting myself. I don't know any other CDs but I bet your friend has a lovely voice, why do some of your CD friends mot practice femme voice? Maybe its not necessary and im just being OCD about it lol
Pink mist has truly descended though Amy,Ive got plenty of time to hone my skills in being a woman, Taras been trapped for a while, its just shes been screaming louder and louder and now shes out to play! I just feel like the boyfriend who dotes on her and gets what she wants.
I'm going to keep it all tucked away for as long as, see what the threshold is, but it only hurts when I get excited about the sexy woman I am now.
My friends are always laughing at me for talking with my hands so I guess that mannerism will be easy to transfer over. But Im firmly holding onto my mancard but getting carried away nonetheless for now.

Thanks Amy, it feels like ive nearly drifted to the other side and become whole. Do feel weird, im 26 but I feel like a child asking all these questions and getting new feelings and sensations! Love it! x

Welcome Tara.
You just have two sides to your personality learn to blend them together.
Tucking is OK and it seems you have found what works for you. I tuck frequently in male mode too.
Read threads and ask questions thats how you learn.

Oh theyre blending and in a good way
Tucking is great,tight knickers are the way forward! Dont like the thoughts of taping and that whole operation.
Like I says there, its like being a kid again, but ill be asking alot and doin my research alright x

Lori Kurtz
08-31-2013, 07:03 AM
When I'm en femme, I'm a quite different person. The male me has no desire at all to tuck the goodies away, but it just seems so totally right when I'm Lori. I love the smooth slightly mounded look under a skirt, or even more so, under a tight pair of pants. It just feels so sexy and so right--and not just visually: even to the touch, it is female. As for the voice, I've given up trying. I can go up a little in pitch, but not enough for a realistic comfortable sound. Oh well ... can't have everything. I still feel very grateful to be able to have so much of the best of both worlds.

Marcelle
08-31-2013, 07:24 AM
"And guys get away with having a belly and not having to worry about it, my god in the last few days I feel like all of a sudden I have a massive rubber ring around me So critical of myself now. But I now want to look after myself and eat better and lose some weight. But i'm worried about my shoulders, but there are clearly ways of dressing to get around such obstacles eh. Ill be happy in heels and skirts til I shift this rubber ring, otherwise ill have clothes that no longer fit me lol"

Hi Tara,

I am very new to dressing complete femme. Regarding your shoulders, my upper body is quite broad and I will admit in a sun dress, I look a bit out of proportion (lower half is fine but the upper . . . let's just say I look a bit like a female body builder from the waist up). My wife suggested a small cover sweater (short to the waist) when I wear a sun dress as a way to tone things down. I wasn't convinced it would work but to my surprise it did. Don't get me wrong, Isha still looks as though she likes to hit the gym a bit but the sweater does lessen the effect. Besides, the girly side of me likes the way it feels draped across my shoulders. :battingeyelashes:

Isha

Tara Power
08-31-2013, 06:01 PM
Hey Lori, I like have it all tucked in, even in drab because at least then part of me can physically be Tara every day! It feels right and sexy, and gives an extra bit of confidence. I find sitting down I am more inclined to cross my legs, but in a normal sitting position, i have to think about putting my knees together in a more womanlike way, but then thats probably because ive always been physically inclined to sit in a way to let the boys breathe. But even tucked up in drab, I find I naturally walk different to normal, but then again there isnt anything knocking about down there. ;)
As for voice training, I had a look and it looks more like having to do singing lessons, its a shame I cant sing and probably tone deaf, I doubt ill be able to sing like Adele anytime soon, but if I have fun with it and sing along to artists like her, it will help me find Tara's voice! The voice isnt everything, but its important for me, just as long as i dont talk out of tune haha:) x

Isha, I have seen a few girls on here wearing small sweaters like what youre talking about and they look great, so its good for ideas and opens up the idea of some dresses i can get myself someday. Best thing I have seen here is that the best thing to get is an A frame skirt. I tried a dress on today and loved the feel of the fabric against my legs,kinda silky and as for the top part of the dress, it felt like I was wearing nothing at all, soo light and airy but getting an idea of dress sizes and what fits me naturally. x

Amy R Lynn
08-31-2013, 09:29 PM
And by all means, if you want to practice a femm voice go for it! I was only pointing out that its not a necessity. At least not for all of us. It does help with the presentation if you can pull off a female voice though! It sounds like you are well on your way. Good for you!

I look forward to seeing all of the adventures that Tara is going to be having!

Emogene
08-31-2013, 09:56 PM
As to a female voice, I've done a bit of reading. It is my understanding that many women have a voice just as low as many men. From what I gather, much of the female voice has to do with inflection, choice of words (more descriptive), sentence structure, etc. A guy says blue, a women can and will routinely discuss any number of shades of blue all of which have their own name. Who knew! Men tend to make statements, women tend to ask questions. Men tend to be assertive in their speech and women tend to seek consensus and avoid confrontation in their conversations. Interesting topic, lot on the internet

Tara Power
08-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Its a necessity for me to be all that I can be, Amy. If not at least just to be able to confuse people if it gets that good :D Its a strange project becoming yourself isnt it? I've had more practice being a man than a woman I guess lol Not that being a man is a charade thats put on, but appearances need to be kept, like talking bout girls, football and pints. But here, I can talk about being girls, high heels and dresses haha. Tara is being kept under lock and key in my bedroom and isnt coming out for a good while, but ill still be getting the odd this and that for her.

Hi Emogene, I know lots of famous women have very low voices, e.g Emma Stone which is really sexy. And I know women are much more emotive in what they say compared to men grunting as a form of communication, which I speak fluently lol For your example of colours, when speaking to women about colours, I swear they make up the names or are seeing something completely different from what I see. And of course, the most important thing is to sound like a true woman, say one thing and mean the opposite ;) x

You know when I was talking about a signature in the top of the thread, I didn't mean what goes under each post on the site. I meant with an actual pen and paper writing your own name silly! Well I had a bit of fun writing out my own name, put some edgy effects on it and voila lol Wrote two whole pages of my name, was like doing lines in school "I must talk in class when teacher is speaking" but fun and affirming who I am in another tiny little way.
http://i44.tinypic.com/25u6yx0.jpg

btw, i'm left handed so it took 2 pages to manage to get a Tara Power I liked that was comprehensible to other human beings

x

Beverley Sims
09-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Tara I can see you being a success at dressing.
It is all the little bits that count in the end.
There is so much to learn and then get used to.