PDA

View Full Version : The simple pleasures...just did my toe nails...

looking_good
08-31-2013, 05:00 PM
A guilty pleasure...just did my toe nails in 'ho red... Can't wait to show them off to my wife...naughty and fun, yes?

LasVegasXD
08-31-2013, 05:18 PM
I just did mine in some sparkly magenta. It is fun to paint those little piggies, especially when you haven't done so in a while.

Tami Joy
08-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Hot pink for me.

Carroll
08-31-2013, 09:30 PM
Mine are sort of a darkish metallic green

LIKETODRESS2
08-31-2013, 09:43 PM
do we get to see your toes

Jamie001
08-31-2013, 10:36 PM
A guilty pleasure...just did my toe nails in 'ho red... Can't wait to show them off to my wife...naughty and fun, yes?

My toenails are usually Ho Red and they are always on display in my normal feminine male mode. It is also known as fire engine red. :-)

Robyn-aus
08-31-2013, 10:37 PM
My wife does mine for me .normally in pink

candydawn75
08-31-2013, 10:46 PM
LOOOOOVVE IT!!! It is the simple things! Your wife sounds like mine and AWESOME!! If you show her your ho nails and she likes them she's a suitor!! ;p Have fun!

dragdoll
09-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Black nails. Not married, so no wife to show them off to. I don't need validation from any human about my toenails anyway.

ronny0
09-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Scarlet Red, been using UV polish, it lasts for weeks and weeks, and the gloss is outstanding. 30 to 45 second dry time is also great

Melaniexox
09-01-2013, 02:55 AM
I have never painted mine yet :( Sort of one of the last things on the list to a full transformation. I bet it feels great and looks great :)

looking_good
09-01-2013, 04:30 AM
Just did a quick google search for 'ho red toenails and the only thing that came up was this post. Someone can make their fortune marketing that color, my view. Remember you heard it here first :)

stephNE
09-01-2013, 06:03 AM
I've just taken the polish off my toes - they have been metallic red for a little over a week. Maybe Mauve next?

Marcelle
09-01-2013, 06:16 AM
I agree . . . simple pleasure but very rewarding. It is the first thing my wife taught me to do. My first attempt was brutal . . . she said I looked like I was painting the garage :).

She demonstrated on a few of my toes and then helped me with the rest as I fumbled through. Getting quite good at it . . . love pink but that is my favorite colour. :battingeyelashes:

Had to take the nail polish off this weekend as I have a young nephew visiting and seeing his uncle with pale pink polish might be a bit of shock.

Isha

Richelle423
09-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Mine are clear my SO wouldn't want anything otherwise.. :-( But when I did my toe nails she realley didn't complain all that much though. a few months ago she was looking for something in my drawer and I got nervous and I said I'll look for it she replied "i know you got clear nail polsh in there" Last week she realized I painted my toe nails with the clear nail polish. I don't know if this is the first step to try other colors or I should just kkep on wearing clear.

Gloriamontrose
09-01-2013, 03:17 PM
There is something VERY special about painting your pinkies, much more than finger nails IMHO. My wife does mine (used to be a beautician) and then complained that my shoes covered up her handiwork. A visit to that well known auction site yeilded a pair of low heeled Hush Puppy open toed sandals aka sensible shoes. Later in the same place and AM (after Merlot) the I found these beaut's which I immediately fell in love with. Nuff said.
Usually do sparkly red but mauve appeals so does dark metallic blue.

Gloria

Beverley Sims
09-01-2013, 03:35 PM
As long a she approves it can be just how you wish

DanielleT
09-01-2013, 03:38 PM
I just love painting my nails...........I wear lipstick red on my toenails all the time, on the weekend when I am in full woman mode I wear the same color on my handnails. I have tried different colors, pinks, various different shades, even black. I have found that I like the lipstick red the best, very feminine and also very sexy.