PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everybody

Melaniexox
09-01-2013, 02:12 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to each and everyone of you. Before I found this site i was lost. I did tons of research and always came up with the same results. I am now getting the chance to converse with other CD's. Its unreal for me. I knew that there were other people like me but I did not know the extent of it....The People on this site are simply amazing. I feel at home, welcome and appreciated when I log into this site. To actually talk to people verbally, see people physically and soak in all this information is a blessing. I am young, I am so thankful that I have this resource as I know many, many people on the forum did not have this option growing up. You people honestly make my day a lot better. Just wanted to say thanks again. I found this site several months ago but only committed to it last week and I am honestly addicted. THANK YOU.

Tracii G
09-01-2013, 02:45 AM
I'm soo happy you came here we love having you in our group.
I was lost like you and found this place, it has helped me come to grips and understand who I am.

Celina
09-01-2013, 04:22 AM
Glad to have you here Melanie, allthough you have been here a bit longer than I have :o

I only found this site 1½-2 weeks agoe and what you said, is exactly how I feel too. Happy to be a part of this too. This community is truely awesome!

Tawne
09-01-2013, 04:44 AM
The magical wonders of the Internet brings people all alike together. No matter how strange the thing you've done, there's somebody in the world who has done it also.

Sarah Beth
09-01-2013, 07:18 AM
I'm glad you are enjoying it here. I haven't been a member long myself but I have found this site to be imformative and helpful. Lots of nice people here that share and care. I was worred because of my age being 60 but there is such a wide variation in age and experience here that it just makes me feel comfortable. I feel a lot less lonely now that I did a couple of months ago.

Jaylyn
09-01-2013, 07:37 AM
I also haven't been here a long time either in comparison to some but have found some comfort in knowing there are others that share some of the same feelings I have always had but was scared to let show. I know the age thing isn't just selective to a certain age. I have found young and old alike here and that has been the biggest comfort. I guess we still at any age are trying to find ourselves and feel a need to see that we are not alone in feeling certain inner urges that must be occurring at every age. Some can not express it, some have to hide it, some have to let it ride one day and come out the next, the unfortunate ones are those that stay confused and never explored every thing that their life had to offer by letting the feelings stay hidden forever. This is a site that can help in explaining and even cure our feelings of why we do and act the way we do. I have always felt safe here and hope the site stays the same great site it is now. Thanks to those that first saw a need for such a site for this one is my psychology for my inner soul.

linda allen
09-01-2013, 07:43 AM
You're welcome. I am also glad I found this forum, it's helped me in more ways than I can say.

Rebecca W.
09-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi Melanie,
Welcome to the forum, Being here has really boosted my confidence in dressing more often.We all have different life experiences, and this is a great place to share them. Enjoy your time on here and share with us your cross dressing issues and experiences.

Tina B.
09-01-2013, 10:20 AM
All of you new gals are welcome, here, we are glad to have new people with new ideas to share! I've been here a while, took a while to find this place, but finding us, should come with a warning, it can be additive, I don't mean wearing the clothes, I mean this site. It feels so good being able to talk and exchange ideas and information with so many others of a like mind. As a real old cross dresser, I remember the dark years before the internet, it was a lonely world out there for us, but places like this are a light in the dark, in fact this place is a high beam light on the darkness.

SophieKitty
09-01-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't think i did anything, but if I've said anything then you're welcome :)

Druscilla Supernovae
09-01-2013, 11:07 AM
I feel exactly the same way. Glad I found this websight.

docrobbysherry
09-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Welcome, Melanie and Druscilla!

If u think folks here r great online, wait until u meet a few in person! That's a good next step for u or anyone! About 20+ of us r meeting up at the SCC in Atlanta next week. Consider visiting a CD/TS convention. They have them all over the country. And, I've found the girls I've met to be truly remarkable people!

suzy1
09-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Got me reaching for my hanky now! :eek:

Thank you Melanie:love:

BLUE ORCHID
09-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi Melanie, Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home.

AmyGaleRT
09-02-2013, 04:44 AM
You're very much welcome, Melanie! Yes, there are more of us out there than some might think. :)

You're among friends here. :hugs:

- Amy

Beverley Sims
09-02-2013, 06:02 AM
Melanie,
Enjoy your experience here and there is so much to learn.
Being young you do have the best of both worlds at the moment.

Kate Simmons
09-02-2013, 06:07 AM
We're just people being who we are. Not everyone has the courage to do that. Welcome to the Forum.:battingeyelashes::)

Diversity
09-02-2013, 06:52 AM
Welcome Melanie! Glad to have you aboard! I felt the same as you do when I found this site. It is a great place to share, learn, and enjoy. All the best!
Di

Lorileah
09-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Glad to have new kids on the block....Oh by the way,you are scheduled for kitchen duty next week

Melaniexox
09-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Ill do whatever it takes girl :)

Suzanne F
09-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Welcome Melanie! I have been here since March and it has been wonderful! My life has changed dramatically since I came on this site. The women here have been such am inspiration. I hope you get to meet some of them in person. I have been so lucky to be out in the world with some of the ladies here. It is the best!
Hugs
Suzanne

Christina Kay
09-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Welcome Melanie It feels like home here :)

heatherdress
09-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Welcome Melanie. Glad you are a member. Look forward to hearing your thoughts, questions, experiences, ideas. Heather

Maria 60
09-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Welcome and yes it is a great place, and if you read my threads you will realize its a great place to vent. We all dress for different reasons, but we are all rowing in the same boat. We are here to help each other.