PDA

View Full Version : passble, almost convinceable cd's

jack-sparrow
09-01-2013, 06:28 AM
hello girls

I was browsing youtube the other day and decided to search up the word 'crossdressing' and within seconds I got a fair amount of videos of various topics or content relating to crossdressing. A few videos later I stumble across a guy who's demonstrating the preparation of becoming the 'woman', it starts out on his guy look and after applying make up, fixing his wig and other necessities he is this very attractive woman.

I was very surprised to see after minutes of watching this video how impressive the look is, almost passing as a natural female.

Have a look and judge for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cbLsXeiV7Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmWkyNamnvI

Marcelle
09-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi Jack-Sparrow,

Ah, to have that bone structure and skin. Unfortunately for some of us gals, it would take a whole lot of make-up and complete city wide black out to make us passable. But if I could, I might be tempted.

Isha

NicoleScott
09-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Yes, some can really pull it off. But let's not confuse looking like a woman to becoming a woman.

Jessica Keys
09-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Aaaa yes, it is called "youth" in most cases...not all....just most.
Too much time looking in the mirror led to my down fall. LoL
For those that have "the time" my advice is go for it baby.
Jess

SophieKitty
09-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Too much makeup for me IMO

Victoria Davison
09-01-2013, 10:20 AM
I wish crossdressing was like in that first video...spend an hour getting my eye makeup perfect, and if I do it just right, BOOM! Instant boobs and long hair.

That would *really* motivate me to get better at eye makeup!

PretzelGirl
09-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Sometimes we see things like this and get the wrong perspective on passing. And since passing can have different meanings to everyone, I am using it as no one instantly detects your true nature. Passing doesn't mean you have to look like a runway model. Women come in all kinds of ages, shapes, and sizes. So to "pass", you can have quite a variety of looks.

kathyw
09-01-2013, 11:00 AM
if i was a millionair it wouldnt help

Druscilla Supernovae
09-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Some guys have the perfect face and bone structure to pull it off.

Sophie_C
09-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Yes, this can be done by a lucky few as a teenager. Why? Because they have like 0-3 years of testosterone "damage" to their bodies. Combine that with a bit more fat gives the illusion of curves and for a lucky few, it is possible. As an grown adult with way more years of T having changed their body, it is not possible, whatsoever.

docrobbysherry
09-01-2013, 11:33 AM
If u want to look pretty bad enuff, u probably can! I did/do and I'm happy with my results. Contrived? Yes. But, whatever works for u, I say!

I can even look fem completely nude. I'll bet your pretty boy in the video can't do that!?

Sabrina133
09-01-2013, 02:56 PM
AH to be a teenager and knowing then what i know now. Also, assume her parents are OK with what she does. Mine never would have been. I suspect, she still spends up to an hour doing her makeup which is about what i spend with i go out.

Ressie
09-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Some of us don't need nearly that much makeup to pull it off! lol

Leah Lynn
09-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Next time on youtube, search Starrynowhere. She's a 40-something CD in England. Most of her vids are shot out of doors, walking amonst the vanillas. Or Heidi Phox. Most of hers are shot indoors, but this past spring she did a series of vids from Vegas. Either girl is worth a look-see.

Hugs,
Leah

Zylia
09-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Great transformation, being in your teens or early twenties never hurts of course, but her contouring techniques look pretty impressive.

Lori Kurtz
09-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Absolutely adorable. But getting past what I hate to admit: that I'm all turned on now ... what's most remarkable about those videos is what a different world this is becoming. Teenagers can be themselves in ways we could never have imagined a generation or two ago, and can do it with such enthusiasm and delight. This gives one hope for humanity and for a more open and accepting world.

Lorileah
09-01-2013, 10:08 PM
condensed to 5 minutes...half the time he didn't show you the left side either...figure that was over an hour, an hour NOW that he had done it many many times before AND probably hundreds of dollars in make up. Not many here have the time nor money for that. I don't, I want to get made up and out the door.

Both are a little Draggy for me, but to each there own. Maybe some more time doing situps?

Tracii G
09-01-2013, 10:12 PM
A little too draggy for me too.

Kandy Barr
09-01-2013, 10:28 PM
And I just thought I was getting the hang of doing my makeup......geez.

ActuallyMichaela
09-01-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm familiar with Cassidy Lynn. She's one of my inspirations when it comes to makeup, presentation and just generally passing. Now if only I could pass as well as her, ha.

A girl can dream, can't she?

Julogden
09-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Being young helps a LOT, and the kids in those videos have good faces for it too.

Very important: they know how to use makeup. And to all those who are clucking their tongues about too much makeup, I say you are dead wrong. Other than when we're very young and pretty, I've yet to see a CD who doesn't need a lot of makeup, and I've met a ton of CD's in person over the years. I will agree that if someone doesn't know what they're doing with makeup, they will end up looking like a mess when they just pile it on without knowing which products to use or how to use them.

The trick is to learn how to make it look like you're not using much makeup.

noeleena
09-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Hi,

I would agree, yes the younger ones have the difference in bone structure, & the makeup , to look very like a woman.

oh well ill just be who i am. with out the makeup.

...noeleena...

jack-sparrow
09-02-2013, 02:42 AM
The cd in these youtube videos is just an example and not limited to one person, but I wanted to highlight the look of what I thought was 'passable'.

I'm very envious of her look but also recognize there are different, less obvious ways of looking feminine. Youtube seems to be an easy source of information for 'how to' videos and I think this cd could be a by-product of this easy-to-source knowledge among other sources as well as sharing with people they may know.

Beverley Sims
09-02-2013, 02:53 AM
I don't have to look, cross dressing is an art you can prefect yourself.
When you are young and if you have a slight build it is a snap. :)

jack-sparrow
09-02-2013, 03:06 AM
I saw a couple of interesting youtube channels, one is "Vera Wylde" http://www.youtube.com/user/VeraWylde?feature=watch and the other is "The Teen Crossdresser" http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTeenCrossdresser?feature=watch, check them out sometime if you haven't already

Ressie
09-02-2013, 07:36 AM
It also appears Cassidy Lynn doesn't have coarse facial hair stubble to cover up. Many CDs have to concentrate the makeup in that area. In fact, it appears that she may not be old enough to have facial hair yet!

Lori B
09-02-2013, 08:26 AM
"Many CDs have to concentrate the makeup",,,,,, Dee,that's why The Home Depot can be the CD's best friend:heehee:......:hugs:

mariehart
09-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Both of them dress like Traveller girls. Google that to see what I mean. Way over the top and too draggy for me. But I'm jealous all the same and frankly nostalgic because frankly I was pretty convincing too when I was their age. Little or no body hair, no beard, soft voiced, skinny body, small hands and feet Didn't appreciate it at the time. Different times too. Sigh!!!!!

Lorileah
09-02-2013, 01:25 PM
YouTube does have a lot of areas for reference, the two original are entertaining but neither told you how to do it. There are hundreds of makeup tutorials where the person walks you through the process.bBLHE0ME-GA

Trishpdxcd2
09-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Thanks for that posting and the follow up. I learned a bit just from watching the make up application. A little different than someone my age...but very interesting.

sabrinaedwards
09-03-2013, 08:33 PM
I often watch youtube in regard to crossdressing. I have learned much by watching these videos.

vanitysumers
09-04-2013, 01:26 AM
most of the time as you get older you get better with the makeup application,so you look better.

these are some of the best and MOST CONVINCING CD'S I HAVE SEEN.

https://myspace.com/jamieaustinsangels/video/matt-transforms-into-krista/8619332

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNWpZ1BFSE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD8GxJmTyL0&list=PLBBAF43F301326B01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DNcIdoOJqg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7M97sscxs

jack-sparrow
09-04-2013, 03:48 AM
They are convincing cd's, very pretty and impressive though I'm sure it's not as easy as the video looks. But they are youthful guys so the look probably comes easy too.

erickka
09-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Ah yes....to be YOUNG and have the facial bone structure and skin. Most of us "old gals" can only wish!

vanitysumers
09-07-2013, 08:18 PM
surgery works if you have $$$$

Debglam
09-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Both are a little Draggy for me, but to each there own. Maybe some more time doing situps?

Meow! (THAT is why I love you Lori!) Seriously, if I were that young again and knew then what I know now, I would be the damn prom queen! I think the trick now is to get out of the house with as little time and makeup as possible to look presentable!

Deb

monika
09-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Next time on youtube, search Starrynowhere. She's a 40-something CD in England. Most of her vids are shot out of doors, walking amonst the vanillas. Or Heidi Phox. Most of hers are shot indoors, but this past spring she did a series of vids from Vegas. Either girl is worth a look-see.

Hugs,
Leah

Heidi is a dear friend and she is one of the best for sure!
A great inspiration, her videos are really good.
She is a member here but have not posted much I think.

DebbieL
09-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Aaaa yes, it is called "youth" in most cases...not all....just most.

Actually, one of the things I have found that is very nice about being an "older woman" is that I didn't have to try as hard to pass. I'm TS and transitioning, which means I get a LOT more practice, with voice, make-up, and I've done extreme measures for facial hair removal. On the other hand, because I'm dressing as a 50 year old woman instead of a 20 year old woman, it's much easier for me to be fully functional because I'm just not that noticed. The make-up is less dramatic, the fashion more subdued, and the the weight more easily camouflaged. The wedding set kills interest from men, though I have gotten compliments from women who don't realize it's a CZ.

Too much time looking in the mirror led to my down fall. LoL
For those that have "the time" my advice is go for it baby.
Jess

There comes a point where I had to realize that I would never be pretty enough or beautiful enough to wear a beautiful and sexy outfit and show off my vegas showgirl legs, and pass the scrutiny of both men and women who would see my legs and then want to check out my face. Prior to waxing, laser, and electrolysis, even with layers of powder and liquid foundation, the dark facial hair would show. I often resorted to greasepaint or theatrical make-up. I also had a larger adam's apple, and because I was very thin, it was much more visible.

While walking down the street, I could stop traffic on 7th avenue in New York City, and even caused an accident or two. On the other hand, I attracted so much attention that after 20-30 people had each spent 3-4 minutes checking me out - looking for flaws, at least one would make the realization, and would HAVE to say something, partly because they couldn't believe they had lusted for a "dude".

My wife was the one who suggested that I try wearing looser blouses made of knit fabrics (instead of my satin or spandex). She also suggested I try longer dresses, shorts, or even capris, instead of miniskirts, daisy dukes, or hot pants. We tried going out together a few times with me in these more "modest" outfits, and people didn't even notice me. I wasn't the glamorous center of attention, but I wasn't getting the cat-calls either.

As I tried this more often, and practiced more with my femme voice, I began to notice that people were just referring to me a ma'am, men would hold doors for me, and both men and women can have extended conversations with me, and still think they are just talking to and older woman.

Of course, the ultimate test is the ladies' room. Get too much attention here and women can be downright rude - calling out "guy in the ladies", to warn other women to be more modest. Waiting in line, if you get "read", some women will even yell out "hey buddy, use the mens'" But in the more modest dress and blending, and other measures, I can wait in line and nobody notices anything.

Of course, these days, when I'm trying to pass as a "guy", I am now getting more strange looks from men, with more men going back to check that they are in the right room. It gets really obvious when I go to the cafeteria or the snack shop and the cashier calls out "I can help you miss". And this is when I'm wearing a men's dress shirt.

Of course, I got a lot of that until I was almost 17 years old. I looked more like a girl than a boy most of the time until I finally grew out a full beard. I frequently wore a trimmed beard or ghoti in hopes of attracting women and getting male roles, as well as discouraging passes from gay men.

I was an idiot!

joanna4
09-08-2013, 08:03 PM
That person went to my same high school, I would have the courage to even think about going to school dressed up back then.

Brooklyn
09-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Most GG's would like to look that good! Many CDers think they would feel better if they could pass or be prettier. It's like money, though, we always want more. In a world where even supermodels are unsatisfied with their bodies, we often miss what is truly beautiful about others.

Okay, all that aside, here are two of my fav's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBxGwTEc0AQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsuRjelEF58&list=PLD6D36A6AAA64DA46&index=9

candicd
09-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Young or not, she is very talented with makeup and that makes a TON of difference in "passing". Bad makeup technique will screw you every time.

ReineD
09-09-2013, 01:03 AM
these are some of the best and MOST CONVINCING CD'S I HAVE SEEN.

https://myspace.com/jamieaustinsangels/video/matt-transforms-into-krista/8619332

My SO went to the BeAll TG convention some years ago. Jamie Austin's Angels were among the vendors and they did my SO's makeover. They pulled her skin back with tape to lift her eyes and cheeks as well.

I was not there, but I saw the pictures. I've got to say that she was simply stunning, truly, truly beautiful. She was comparable to any top level model in my opinion. They really did a good job. My SO looked at least 10 years younger and she was unrecognizable from guy mode.

BUT ... (there's always a but)

My SO found that although the makeover was good for photo shoots, she was not able to go out in the mainstream looking like that. The amount and style of makeup was way too over the top to be able to blend in the mainstream. She would have garnered stares wherever she went, and people would have clocked her as a CDer or a Drag Queen.

Jenniferathome
09-09-2013, 09:52 AM
...she was not able to go out in the mainstream looking like that. The amount and style of makeup was way too over the top to be able to blend in the mainstream. She would have garnered stares wherever she went, and people would have clocked her as a CDer or a Drag Queen.

Exactly the issue. A photo or YouTube video is not the same a real life. Had you seen this person face to face, you'd know instantly that they were in 'drag'. And if in day time, its even more noticeable. That tape job looks horribly uncomfortable as well.

Ceri Anne
09-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi Jack-Sparrow,

Ah, to have that bone structure and skin. Unfortunately for some of us gals, it would take a whole lot of make-up and complete city wide black out to make us passable. But if I could, I might be tempted.

Isha

While that makes a difference, we have to remember that a large percentage of GGs would love the same. You don't have to be a super model or beauty queen to be a girl. They come in all sizes, shapes and degrees of feminity. Its Who you are that's important.

michelleddg
09-09-2013, 04:13 PM
My SO went to the BeAll TG convention some years ago. Jamie Austin's Angels were among the vendors and they did my SO's makeover. They pulled her skin back with tape to lift her eyes and cheeks as well.

I was not there, but I saw the pictures. I've got to say that she was simply stunning, truly, truly beautiful. She was comparable to any top level model in my opinion. They really did a good job. My SO looked at least 10 years younger and she was unrecognizable from guy mode.

BUT ... (there's always a but)

My SO found that although the makeover was good for photo shoots, she was not able to go out in the mainstream looking like that. The amount and style of makeup was way too over the top to be able to blend in the mainstream. She would have garnered stares wherever she went, and people would have clocked her as a CDer or a Drag Queen.

Jamie Austin is hands down the best. I truly did not recognize myself when he was done with me. Here are three unretouched photos from my Austin's Angels session: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?182431-Another-voyage-on-the-wayback-machine&highlight=

Hugs, Michelle

Violetgray
09-09-2013, 09:20 PM

Wow you all really take the whole "woman" thing to heart.. even as far as hatin' on pretty young girls lol

jack-sparrow
09-14-2013, 05:02 AM
I should probably make a correction, it turns out Cassidy Lynn is NOT a cd but a transgender woman...just saw this news report with her interviewed about a homecoming dance that she was nominated for (not sure what that is as I'm not american)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4guzbQOHksc

Catherine Hopkins
09-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Sorry, Jack - I'd say the girl in the OP needs to be more real. She passes, with a ton of makeup, as a drag queen. She COULD pass as a girl but not with that much over effort.

sometimes_miss
09-14-2013, 06:31 AM
I can even look fem completely nude. I'll bet your pretty boy in the video can't do that!?
A foggy bathroom mirror and failing eyesight is sometimes a blessing!:lol2: