PDA

View Full Version : new photos

jessicam
09-27-2004, 03:52 PM
some thing new :)

chantelle
09-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Mmm.Great look though.The pics are clear and very you.Post more,please.

CindyT
09-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Nice pics!

I like the "my breast 2" pic, it looks like you sized them pretty well, and they have a good shape too!

CindyT

Amelie
09-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Very nice Jessica, I take it that you like breasts.

Love Amelie

nuffsaid
09-27-2004, 06:53 PM
I like the foruth picture but I don't see where it all falls into place.
can you do like a body shot, from what I can tell from the photos you hava a good figure.

jessicam
09-28-2004, 04:30 AM
i wish i had a figure i am a bit over weight like 2?? pounds and a bit chunky in the middle hoping to lose a little thinking slim fast and to say i do like my breasts bought them on a trip to vegas last month and my wife has not yet seen them that i know of ! bought them from a place call glamour boutiue (? spelling ) on sahara just of the strip near the Stratsosphere

hugs
jessicam

jessicam
10-01-2004, 04:01 AM
just a not that the pictures were changed on friday the 1st of october :)

Tristen Cox
10-01-2004, 09:34 PM
Oh I like 'em baby much better! :D ;)
Show us more..you have a lovely face!

jessicam
10-09-2004, 04:56 AM
Tristen

thanks but i think my face is fat and my eyes are too small
but this is what i was given so that is what i have to work with LOL :) :rolleyes:

babe4life
10-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Oh very, very nice. I love that black top of yours! I want to get me one too now. Don't worry so much about the eyes and so on - the right application of makeup and it is there! Of course, look who is talking ... :D

Love,
Vicky

Annie O
10-09-2004, 12:10 PM
i wish i had a figure i am a bit over weight like 2?? pounds and a bit chunky in the middle hoping to lose a little thinking slim fast and to say i do like my breasts bought them on a trip to vegas last month and my wife has not yet seen them that i know of ! bought them from a place call glamour boutiue (? spelling ) on sahara just of the strip near the Stratsosphere

hugs
jessicam

Nice photos, it looks like your on the right path.
As for the pounds, walking is supposed to work well for the mid section at least for girls like us. My SO has been on atkins for a year now and has dropped from a size 20 to a size 12.( just some of the useless stuff I carry around in my head). I love looking at everyone elses pictures though I haven't posted any yet.

babe4life
10-09-2004, 12:49 PM
Hi Annie,

Don't worry about posting pictures. All in your own time.

When I first found this forum, I was so keen to post some pictures to get feedback and it has proved invaluable for me. My biggest concern was my make-up and as you can see I still have a lot of practicing, but thanks to the many responses, I am getting a little better at getting the colours and things right.

That Atkins diet is quite brilliant from what I have heard, but it doesn't seem to work for everyone. My mom was on it for quite a while and I think she may have dropped a kilogram in all that time. Weird.

Anyway, much love,
Vicky

Tristen Cox
10-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Tristen

thanks but i think my face is fat and my eyes are too small
but this is what i was given so that is what i have to work with LOL :) :rolleyes:

Actually you look very much like a friend of mine, but you are way better looking ;) .
You've got a great smile too!

Just have fun-
T

jessicam
10-19-2004, 04:59 AM
looking at getting more photos taken soon :rolleyes: