PDA

View Full Version : Taping... fun! ;) and owwees :(

Deedee Skyblue
09-02-2013, 06:38 AM
I really like the results of taping, it gives me the most natural look... except for two things...

1. white tape. I think it's very hot to be able to look down and see that my scoop-top has fallen open. :blushing: But the white tape spoils the effect. Anyone know of skin-colored tape?

2. taking the tape off - ouch! And it leaves a red mark for hours. And sometimes a rash as well...

Do any of you gurls have recommendations? Thanks!

Deedee

BLUE ORCHID
09-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Hi Dee, Are you talking about facial taping or breast taping?
Are you using medical transpore tape ?

biggirlsarah
09-02-2013, 07:25 AM
If you are using the tape to give you a cleavage, then I would suggest that if you put a light material bandage on first then put the tape over it you wont get the redness when removing the tape, but a friend of mine uses a smaller bra (chest size not cup size) without forms to push up the natural male breast giving the effect of a cleavage, before putting on her proper bra, just try and see if it works for you.

Deedee Skyblue
09-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Not using transpore tape. I'll look for it next time I go out... using the tape for what's inside the scoop top! :o

Deedee

Cheryl T
09-02-2013, 07:42 AM
The 3M transpore tape is the best and you can get it at CVS, Walgreens and the like for cheap. It's sold under various names so just look for Transpore when your shopping...it's in the bandage aisle.

Jocee
09-02-2013, 08:09 AM
I've been taping for years.... both my face and my chest. Jamie Austin introduced me to Blenderm, also made by 3M. This is a very aggressive tape and holds up well to perspiration, and if flexible enough to give a bit with movement. You still need to be wary of "owwees". For removal from my chest, I will cut it in half at the cleavage and jump in the shower. The hot water and soap help a lot.......

Your Mileage Will Vary......

Raychel
09-02-2013, 08:17 AM
I use a nu-bra, solve the issue of tapes and also works as a bra.
try it, you may like it. Works wonders for me. :heehee:

linda allen
09-02-2013, 08:22 AM
If you're going to use tape on your body, some sort of medical or bandage tape would be best. Other types could damage your skin as you have found out.

Julia NZ
09-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Em.....what's facial taping? Pardon my ignorance.

Deedee Skyblue
09-02-2013, 09:08 AM
I have been using athletic tape. Used it a lot in high school and college, but not on my chest! ;)

Deedee

Kate Simmons
09-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Honestly Hon, it's 'No pain, no gain". If we want to "look the look" we have to pay the piper. ;):)

michelleddg
09-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Here's face taping: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXDLS...0FA3DF827E9550

You can also tape ear-to-ear ('round the back) for smile lines and such, and neck
taping is possible, too...Hugs, Michelle

MssHyde
09-02-2013, 09:41 AM
I've been taping for years.... both my face and my chest. Jamie Austin introduced me to Blenderm, also made by 3M. This is a very aggressive tape and holds up well to perspiration, and if flexible enough to give a bit with movement. You still need to be wary of "owwees". For removal from my chest, I will cut it in half at the cleavage and jump in the shower. The hot water and soap help a lot.......

Your Mileage Will Vary......
your looking very good, you tape very well, or you have the propensity to naturally look very nice.

Sheren Kelly
09-02-2013, 10:15 AM
A Drag Queen clued me in to using baby oil to remove tape.
Apply it on the edge and work it in as you peel the tape off.

Works great!

Laura912
09-02-2013, 12:49 PM
OTC hydrocortisone one percent applied on the residual rash will clear it quickly. Usually will only need one light coating.

Beverley Sims
09-06-2013, 05:24 AM
For cleavage the nu bra works wonders.

Deedee Skyblue
09-06-2013, 06:45 AM
I think I'll stick with the BYOB open top shapers for now. Same effect, no owwees, plus I like the feeling of being squeezed.... (I call it Bring Your Own Boobs!)

Deedee