PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal feelings

Christina Kay
09-02-2013, 10:54 AM
I know when autumn rolls around. The feminine feelings really start to surface. More thoughts of cross dressing. Thoughts of expressing a side that is hidden for part of the year. Maybe I just like the sweaters/skirts and accessories that go with autumn better::battingeyelashes:. LOL But once the leaves start turning , I feel my hidden side starting to stir and wanting to express herself. Does anyone else ever have seasons , that feel this way?

heathr1
09-02-2013, 10:59 AM
I love the Autumn also, when the knee high boots and leather skirts are worn.

Beverley Sims
09-02-2013, 11:12 AM
I love spring and all the spring catalogs.
Summer, wheeee!

Kate Simmons
09-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Pretty much like 'em all. I can be a "snow bunny" in the Winter, "beach honey" in the Simmer and cruise in Spring and Fall.:battingeyelashes::)

Lori Kurtz
09-02-2013, 12:04 PM
For me, CDing always involved the combination of trying to reveal a sensuously curvy female body, while covering up cues to my physical masculinity. Tight long-sleeved tops, especially turtlenecks, were perfect. And I never shaved my legs, so I'd use a pair of opaque beige pantyhose, covered by a more sheer pair for some color variation. None of that worked very well in hot weather, so the fall always felt good as the time for much more comfortable dressing up.

Kelley
09-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Spring and summer for me.

Kelley