PDA

View Full Version : Just had three days En Femme and it's great.

Gloriamontrose
09-02-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm just into my third day dressed and it's been great. We (my wonderful wife) and I have stayed home throughout labor day weekend because going into town just involves 20 thousand Harleys and though I like them in moderation, 20K is not in the remit. So here I am dressed and made up and the only raised eyebrow from 'she who must be obeyed' (lord how I totally hate 'SO')... the only raised objection was when I started to put hand on hip and wiggle my tush. Said I was too girly. But the rest, wing inc. was fine. Was only told that the wig was the end of the line and that was it.
Can live with that, been yummy and doesn't stop until the morn. Gloria

Shae Baby
09-02-2013, 05:45 PM
yay! sounds like you're having fun! :D

Marcelle
09-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time. We had company over the weekend and while my sister knows about Isha, I don't think my nephews are quite ready for Aunt Isha so I stayed in boy mode the entire time. They have gone and am now in a pretty blue sun dress with pink nails (it is glorious). Unfortunately, have new company arriving tomorrow so back to drab clothes. Enjoy your time.

Isha

Julie Denier
09-02-2013, 06:13 PM
What fun! Lucky girl ;)

Stevie
09-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Sounds great you got to dress. She's giving you constructive criticism which is good too.

Beverley Sims
09-03-2013, 07:24 AM
Gloria,
when these moments arise, just do what is required of you and go no further.
There will be a next time to push a little further.