PDA

View Full Version : Help

chloemonroe
12-24-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone....I'm new to this forum...so please be gentle.
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.
Well....basicaly I'm after a bit of advice......it's all become a bit confusing to say the least.
Ever since I was a young child I have been attracted to dressing in women's clothe's and have done ever since I was 11.
I never had male role models it was always female role models....wonder women, kylie, Madonna.
So I went through school following all the normal girlfriend boyfriend thing...and well quite frankly something was missing, something was just wrong.
I then had a crush on a boy when I was 15....a game of spin the bottle and basicaly we ended up kissing, at that age I didn't know much about much...but I got teased something rotten at school for the following few weeks...so I just forgot everything...was I gay, straight, bi?
When I was about 21 I had a 7 year relationship with a women...well it all ended in tears....but all the way through from the age of 11 cross dressing has always been a part of me....I try to dissmiss it, but it always comes back, no matter how hard I try and pretend to be a traditional male.
Now I'm not really attracted to men in the sexual way....although granted some men are very nice....but I still have to look at women...so to speak.
urm...hope i'm not getting a bit rude here but.....fantasies never involve the usual, traditional thing, I always put myself in the role of the women, not the man.
Put very, very simply I'm at a bit of a crossroads at the moment and just asking for a little advice from other people who have been through the same kind of thing.
Well hope I haven't bored you all with this.
Many Thanks
Chloe
xxx

Imogen_Mann
12-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Been through something similar (a bit), maybe you'd like to PM me and we can chat ?

XX

Jayme

chloemonroe
12-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Thank you girls.....
I will do.
I need a bit of beauty sleep now......
will chat in a day or two.
Thanks again
Chloe
xxx

GypsyKaren
12-24-2005, 08:17 PM
Hi Chloe

I've always done the exact same thing, there's certainly nothing wrong with it. Don't beat yourself up over it.

GypsyKaren