PDA

View Full Version : there's some people who only know me as a female;I have a womans voice on comand now

vanitysumers
09-02-2013, 06:13 PM
I listened to myself using the womans voice and it works but every now and then I will slip with a word or two into my male voice.

they think I am female.

I am going to get a separate phone so those friends who know me as a female,crossdresser or a transsexual can talk to me with out listen to my male answering machine.

my waist is getting more feminine and with my voice I can control when I want a womans voice.

jillleanne
09-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Sounds wonderful. My fem voice is no where it needs to be but I get by ok. I notice my biggest issue is if I sneeze or cough. Waist? You have a waist? lol Hugs.

Alliegirl
09-02-2013, 07:23 PM
If you have Android (or maybe even iPhone) you can get Google Voice and get a separate number to your current phone. It will be cheaper that way and keep everything in one place.

Make sure to use a screen lock though if you do that ;)

vanitysumers
09-02-2013, 07:25 PM
diaphragm or stomach.

you need to speak in falsetto but not the highest. speak a Little lower then the highest range you can speak in.

008 transgender voice-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbaj4tIX1kw&list=TL-4aK5YmR0xE

014 Male/Female sound
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJZjcKYOQr0&list=PLV6OUGzFw1_6sD9qVyawzeaQntc212iUm

AmyGaleRT
09-02-2013, 11:47 PM
I've gotten compliments on my Amy-voice; one lady at my last group meeting said she thought I could "pass" on the phone. I don't do anything particularly special; I shift my pitch up and my pronunciation "forward," and try to be careful about using pitch instead of dynamics for emphasis, and in my word choices.

I practice by singing to music in a femme register...many songs I can do except for one or two notes that are too high for my voice. I've got the Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha" down, though, and I love singing that one: "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don't cha? Don't cha, baby, don't cha?" :D

- Amy

Beverley Sims
09-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Vanity,
You are progressing well, keep at it.

Tracii G
09-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Thats the way I do it too Vanity.Practice,practice,practice.