PDA

View Full Version : I really felt like i am a girl.

ninadiva
09-02-2013, 06:43 PM
The Night before last, I really felt like i am a girl. I am. OK so a little alcohol and some smoke later, wearing a wig and my reading glasses, no make-up and some music to jolly my mood, I felt like I was truly Nina for the first time and also somewhere near pretty. How did you girls feel when you first convinced yourselves. Me ? I had to remember this before I went to bed, Eagerly awaiting the next opportunity to be myself.

Kelly DeWinter
09-02-2013, 06:56 PM
This is the first time I've heard of dope and alcohol being used as the transformative factor in being CD

ninadiva
09-02-2013, 07:09 PM
I know that the combination is bad for my health but it is definitely mind-altering. If Nina is what I see in the mirror then I need to buy some more, because the make-up does not convince me any more than messing with my mind own perceptions. I am not advocating that anyone else should do such things.

Lorileah
09-02-2013, 07:12 PM
This is the first time I've heard of dope and alcohol being used as the transformative factor in being CD

everyone needs a little help sometimes. Think of it as generic HRT

ninadiva
09-02-2013, 07:27 PM
'Generic mood, a grammatical mood used to make generalized statements like Snow is white.' I felt like 'Snow White' for the first time ! It was Great ! Sorry but I had to look up the definition of generic.

Lorileah
09-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Generic-b : being or having a nonproprietary name <generic drugs>

Kate Simmons
09-02-2013, 07:54 PM
If you delve more deeply into your feelings the extra "help" won't be necessary to feel like who you want to be. To each their own though, I guess.:)

Leah Lynn
09-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Somehow, I don't miss those days.

Leah

ninadiva
09-02-2013, 08:01 PM
I will take that on board Kate Simmons because I know you are right. Thanks all for a GREAT site.

Kelly DeWinter
09-02-2013, 08:37 PM
everyone needs a little help sometimes. Think of it as generic HRT

LOL,well t least it's all over the counter these days.

Frédérique
09-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I really felt like i am a girl. How did you girls feel when you first convinced yourselves.

I feel like I’m a boy, a boy who wears girl’s clothing. I’ve never been able to convince myself that I’m a girl, in fact I’ve never tried to, nor will I attempt the feat anytime in the near future…

May I submit that if you have to “convince” yourself of something, you’re seriously out of touch with your “self?” This might be a good time to intone, “I am what I AM,” but I’m not Popeye, at least I’ve never convinced myself that I’m Popeye…
:doh:

AmyGaleRT
09-02-2013, 11:18 PM
It didn't take drugs or alcohol for me, Nina...all it took was a morning at the hair salon. I felt like a princess, and that day cured me of any fear of being out in the world as Amy...I now have the confidence in myself and in my presentation to make it work. I keep working, though, improving my appearance and my comfort in the feminine role.

- Amy

LasVegasXD
09-02-2013, 11:21 PM
I feel like I’m a boy, a boy who wears girl’s clothing. I’ve never been able to convince myself that I’m a girl, in fact I’ve never tried to, nor will I attempt the feat anytime in the near future…

May I submit that if you have to “convince” yourself of something, you’re seriously out of touch with your “self?” This might be a good time to intone, “I am what I AM,” but I’m not Popeye, at least I’ve never convinced myself that I’m Popeye…
:doh:

I totally agree with you Frederique. I in fact don't want to be a full out woman. I enjoy being a man and having the equipment. Besides I really eventually want kids.
In any case I love dressing like a woman and being able to express that part too. In a perfect world I would take a magic pill or go into the Matrix or whatever and experience what it is actually like to be a woman, but be able to come back as a fully functional man. I can't do that so I enjoy the next best thing.

Chickhe
09-02-2013, 11:23 PM
I tried that a few times years ago, using alcohol to mask my fear, but the inability to drive limits you to home and that gets boring not to mention its really not a whole lot of fun waking up late hungover with too little time to clean up... I find its actually a whole lot more fun doing this activity sober, but I do admit, waking up and forgetting that you had dressed up the night before and seeing a de-shelved woman looking back from the mirror is something I will never forget.

Lynn Marie
09-03-2013, 12:57 AM
I drink a little, but for me the "transition" comes after lingerie and face paint with the donning of my hair and a couple of styling brush strokes! Suddenly I see a classy old broad rather than a guy with makeup.

Beverley Sims
09-03-2013, 06:59 AM
When I first realised I was a girl was after being dressed up and taken out by my female room mates.
I didn't think I just felt like one I lived the part quite dramatically in fact.

CarlaWestin
09-03-2013, 07:15 AM
My, my! Here's a little dope smokin' and alcohol drinkin' music for your pleasure. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs)

sabrinaedwards
09-03-2013, 08:28 PM
A little alcohol always enhances my feminine experience.