PDA

View Full Version : soo..who likes to tease guys :D

Karen_the_Cutie
09-03-2013, 11:45 AM
There is a cute young guy who mows the lawn a couple houses down that stops dead in his tracks, sometimes whistles, and has even rode down across from my house when he see's me dressed up! I was wearing a green dress (spaghetti strap, just above knee length) today with some black thigh highs and kinda teased him (let him see the top of the thigh highs) and he just like shut down his mower for over 5 minutes and sat there hoping i would come back out. i felt bad to be honest, cause he was trying to work and I totally distracted him...and more than once now >.< On the other hand, I'm happy that I pass that well (at least from 2 houses down. lol) that I can actually excite a young man ::heehee: or maybe he is into cd/tg girls?? I couldn't work up the courage to talk to him, as i figured once he found out he would be mad :/ anyone else have an experience like this?

KrissyTN
09-03-2013, 11:51 AM
No but it sounds like fun! ;-)

ArleneRaquel
09-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Teasing males, what a wonderful idea ! :devil:

Karen_the_Cutie
09-03-2013, 12:02 PM
omg i just looked out the window and he was just sitting on his mower and looking this way again, poor guy must really like me. he's probably spent like a good 15-20 minutes hoping to see/talk to me today. i wish i had the nerve to say hello :[

Amy Lynn3
09-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm just picking a little, but you could always post a large sign, saying....Beware TG Inside. That would get the message to him, but let's hope he knows what TG stands for.

Persephone
09-03-2013, 01:32 PM
It is totally fun to look good enough to get that kind of attention and to be able to be a flirt, but remember that as his lower brain begins to take over he will begin to have expectations...

Hugs,
Persephone.

Princess Chantal
09-03-2013, 01:56 PM
We (the Masquerade girls) used to love our "sidewalk time" before our monthly meeting at the old location (a lingerie store). The firemen would all be hanging on the truck on the same side we were on as they drove by to do their supper grocery pick up. Then on the way back they changed sides so they could still check us out.... Of course those were the days when all of us wore mini skirts and high heels LOL

Deanna B
09-03-2013, 02:04 PM
hi babes . yes sounds like you are haveing fun . good on you . i like doing that to . but it is a bit close to home . be careful . take care love deanna xx

Marcelle
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi Karen,

Sounds interesting, exciting and fun.

I would still be careful irrespective of if you are out to your neighbourhood or not. Should this young guy decide to check you out a bit closer, as Persephone said . . . he is probably on lower brain mode seeing a striking woman from afar (especially the top of thigh high tights . . . would definitely have done if for me as young guy) and hoping for a bit more.

Should he get closer and realize that the package does not necessarily contain the goods he is looking for, it may cause a bit of confusion in the old lower brain (primal brain). This could short circuit some primal functioning (I don't like dudes . . . what is up with that). The problem with dealing with the primal brain, when it goes, it normally heeds to base emotional responses (lust, anger, rage . . . all sides of the same coin). I would hate for rage to seek you out.

Just my two cents and not trying to preach, just voicing a concern for a fellow traveller.

Who knows though, as you said perhaps he is into TG/CD but I would still be careful.

Hugs

Isha

AllisontheGoddess
09-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Just be careful out there =/ so guys are crazy and if they found out you were a CD/TG it might cause some problems 0.0

SophieKitty
09-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Actually I'm teasing one online. I feel kinda bad, he totally knows who I am, and is treating me like a proper lady. But I'm scared I'm leading him on too much. But I guess I'm just flirting, I'm not exactly saying OMG let's meet and go out or anything. Especially when I'd probably not actually find him attractive when it actually came to the bedroom.

Jaylyn
09-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Coming from a happily married guy who loves to dress I'd say you are playing with fire. I am 63 but when I was in my young teen and twenties years if someone flirted then I took it as a sign that they wanted more than probably many wanted to give. Now being honest then just to keep appearances if I had been flirted with by a guy that totally fooled me into thinking they were an honest to god women, I really think in my young stupid days that woman/ guy might have had a nose bleed after I knocked his head off with a fist. You may flirt but young guys really think way different than us old CDs. Be very careful. Best to be honest than be hurt by a CD hating guy that just thought he was getting something else.

Tracii G
09-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Only teased one guy and it was fun.He works a drive thru at a Backyard Burger.The GG that was the manger was one of my shopping buddies and she put me up to it.
Had on a nice red low cut frilly top and black mini skirt.I pulled in and placed my order and when she heard my voice she called me on my cell phone and wanted me to tease the guy.
I did my best to give him a good show by leaning over to my glove box to get loose change.
She told me that he told the guys working there he caught a huge "beaver shot" and the girl was built like a brick house LOL.He could see right down my top so the girls were in plain view.
She tells that story a lot when we meet her friends out on shopping trips.She works at Lane Bryant now and last time I went in there she told that story to a co worker.
I was in drab at the time and the co worker said OMG you are kidding that is so cool.

Marcelle
09-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Traci,

You shameless flirt. :heehee:

Hugs

Isha

Karen_the_Cutie
09-03-2013, 03:19 PM
hey! thank you all for the shared stories and concern for my safety :] I am definitely aware of the potential anger response, that's why I went back in the house before he got much closer,plus even if he was into me I didn't want some random guy expecting to hook up. Honestly after this I get a better feeling for what girls have to deal with on a daily basis, as 2 hours later he was still occasionally going back and mowing that same spot that had been mowed who knows how many times, all while looking over his shoulder towards the house. It kinda worried me a little, but I know he liked what he saw, so I wasn't worried about having been "caught." I think that poor guy probably needed a cold shower after I teased a little x] but hey, he whistled first! :P

Julie York
09-03-2013, 04:22 PM
I've been chewing my monitor in an effort to regulate the level of my reply.

1) You are emulating the sort of female power play most males despise.
2) You are emulating a Cd that most males want to beat the shit out of.

I think that's about it really.

paulaprimo
09-03-2013, 04:38 PM
you should quickly change back into male mode and go walk by him playing stupid, and see if he asks you
who that hot babe was... :)

Lori B
09-03-2013, 05:21 PM
:heehee:,,,what I have done in the past,,and works pretty well :brolleyes: is checking the air in my tires at a few stations around my area that have the air tower in full view of the pumps:battingeyelashes: .Also when I have traveled on the NJ Turnpike enfemme,pulling into the service areas, I love to park next to the trucks and clean my windows,and with hood up,look for that pesky problem lurking under the hood,which usually requires bending over the fender a lot :heehee:.Also love going to the Walmart and "get busy" with all the "stuff" in my trunk:doh:

DebbieL
09-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Back when I was 34, I moved to the NYC area. I used to love to go into the city wearing my too short skirt, 3 inch heels, wig, and a nice satin blouse that made it look like I had a nicer figure than I really did. I would take the Path into down and walk down 7th ave from 9th st to Houston. There were times when I could hear the horns blow as guys nearly had an accident staring at me. Sometimes they would follow me. Some would ask "how much" to which I'd answer "more than you can afford". Others would invite me to parties or ask me where I was going. I'd usually go to an AA meeting and then maybe walk over to St Marks and go to an NA meeting there. I'd often go to lesbian bars, but I also had a LOT of fun going to some of those nice clubs where they have the rope lines. I'd nicely ask the doorman if I had to wait in the line and he'd just let me right in.

Here is a pic from that era:
https://sphotos-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/387883_2595628572640_1384338732_n.jpg

I loved to dance as well. It didn't matter if I had a partner or not. Sometimes, I'd just go out there and start dancing by myself, and would be quickly joined by a half dozen younger women, many in their twenties, and we'd share moves with each other. Then the boys would start coming to join us. Before long we'd have a dozen girls and a dozen boys on the dance floor. I'd get into some dirty dancing, and there were more than a few times when I would get propositioned. I would suggest that they might get more satisfaction from one of the other girls on the floor. There were a few times when I was more than a little tempted to explore new horizons. I'd experimented with men as a male a few times but didn't really like it. I have often said that if I had been dressing while I was drinking, I would probably have turned into as much of a **** for boys as I was a **** for girls when I was in high school.

Back in those days, I'd drink/drug myself to black-out, and would give head to the first girl in a skirt that took me to the coat room. I found out later, that the girls would arrange it in advance, because I was a "guaranteed orgasm - or twenty". The only time I'd get into trouble was if they forgot to put the pillow over their mouths to muffle the noise. I can only imagine what I would have been like if I had been drinking and dressing at the same time. Ironically, I didn't get pegged until I was almost 50. If I had only known how much fun that was back in the 70s. Probably a good thing I didn't. Many of my closest friends in high school died of AIDS in the early 1980s. I might have been among them.

Lorileah
09-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Teasing males, what a wonderful idea ! :devil:

we have our license for that don't we Arlene?

But really, in broad daylight? ;)

Zylia
09-03-2013, 05:58 PM
or maybe he is into cd/tg girls??
Or maybe he just wondered for a couple of minutes why that guy that lives two doors down from him was wearing a dress and did this weird pose while out in the yard :D

Lori B
09-03-2013, 06:00 PM
lol!,,,most probably yes:heehee:

MonctonGirl
09-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Zylia is tooo funny! aahaha ^^

but seriously, you are experiencing now what every 12 - 13 year old girl is when they put on eyeliner and get looks of interest from OLDER guys.

testing the waters

NicoleScott
09-03-2013, 06:08 PM
you should quickly change back into male mode and go walk by him playing stupid, and see if he asks you
who that hot babe was... :)

I like this approach, but maybe kicked up a notch. When you walk by him, tell him "that hot babe was asking about you."

Lori B
09-03-2013, 06:10 PM
"that hot babe was asking about you." lol! :heehee: I like that idea:)

Tracii G
09-03-2013, 07:46 PM
Or you walk down there and tell him my GF said you were staring at her whats up with that hoss you looking for an ass beating?

Of course if I was walking thru Lori B's park I would chase her all over. Come on honey you know you want it LOL.

regina young
09-03-2013, 07:59 PM
I think as long as you are not leading them on, or lying to them, it is harmless flirting. Everybody does it. It is a thrill to be able to do it when in femme,especially when they instigate it. Its good for the ego, and has sort of consummating feeling of not just passing but being desirable as well.
Regina

BLUE ORCHID
09-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Hi Karen, Be careful what you wish for.

Karen_the_Cutie
09-03-2013, 09:05 PM
it was all harmless fun, he whistled, i showed a little leg. I was already walking to the house when he did it, and he was a contracted landscaper, not a neighbor. I think he just really wanted to say hello :P

weyburn
09-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun..........Wish I was passable to be able to do that

ArleneRaquel
09-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Lorileah,
OMG girl I must be breaking the law. I have no license for fishing either day or night ! :o

Chickhe
09-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Sounds like harmless fun. In a bar my wife and I were chatted up by this guy who was so in to himself it made us both sick...I would have no problem leading someone like that on just so they are not bothering other women. But, at the same time, its not about offending anyone, so if they read you, you want to protect their ego.

Ressie
09-03-2013, 11:55 PM
Karen the Cutie, do you think maybe deep down you're flirting because you want sex with a man? You're actually kind of inviting him to make a pass at you don't you think? Or is it just for some kind of thrill? I've engaged in this type of behavior online with cam, but not in the RW. I've found that a lot of young guys get very voyeuristic.

ArleneRaquel
09-03-2013, 11:57 PM
I tease a man ONLY if he has shown an interest in me and I tell him right away, if he starts a conversation with me, who & what I am, if he hasn't guessed already, as I feel that I am passable at best 50% of the time, if that.

Frédérique
09-04-2013, 01:16 AM
There is a cute young guy who mows the lawn a couple houses down that stops dead in his tracks, sometimes whistles, and has even rode down across from my house when he see's me dressed up! I was wearing a green dress today with some black thigh highs and kinda teased him and he just like shut down his mower for over 5 minutes and sat there hoping i would come back out.

This reminds me of the time when I used to mow lawns all day long, sitting on my riding mower (actually a small tractor). I lived on a farm with many fields, so I did a lot of mowing. Alas, there were never any real or perceived women teasing me, but my place was WAY off the main road. In any event, I was concentrating on what I was doing, trying not to drive into a pond, whilst dreaming about crossdressing later that day, or sometime that evening. Perhaps I was teasing myself, but I must say I got the work done, CD’ing being a kind of reward, or a fun goal to aim for. In other words, I've "seen" it from both sides!

Come to think of it, I DID once encounter a woman while I was mowing. She came crashing out of the woods, brandishing a machete! I found out she was working for the town, following the course of the many streams that flowed through our property – she asked for directions, I gave them, and off she went, back into the forest from whence she came. Ah, I remember it well…
:daydreaming:

noeleena
09-04-2013, 03:04 AM
Hi.

Do i tease men....well ...of .... cause not yet i talk to quite a few while they were here redoing our streets for over 5 weeks , still not done yet,
Some days while they were having lunch or morning tea i would stop & talk with them, so thats quite lovely for myself, you have to reilise i hated being around men so this is quite a big ask for me , what do we talk about ,the progress of the job weather & just chit chat,

so whats this woman doing, trying to be friendly get on better with men take an interest & just be wellcoming to others ,

I can relate in some ways with the work they are doing, i spos the ? would be what they think of myself as they dont know my background so that could be interesting as no dought ill meet up with them at some time again .

my thinking is they see a woman who is friendly towards them & not afraid to stop and say hi. 3 of the men i found quite lovely in thier own way,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
09-04-2013, 03:29 AM
Teasing men is all a joke with me, it happens at parties where everyone knows who and what I am and I will make suggestive remarks usually in front of their wives.Most of it is a big laugh but when someone thinks they are getting the come on it is stopped very quickly.

monalisa
09-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Maybe he just wants to mow your lawn and hopes you will hire him. I can understand how much fun it is to tease him.

SophieKitty
09-04-2013, 06:02 AM
I decided to tell the guy I was talking to last night that sexual teasing is as far as I'll go with him. He seems to understand and just enjoys the teasing! So I'm feeling a lot less guilty about it all.

Jodie_Lynn
09-04-2013, 06:16 AM
I think, that teasing men, is something that females ( of all the variations in the spectrum) do to some extent. It is part of the nature of the genders. I don't mean this in a cruel, or negative sense, it just is. Mentally, men are more geared to visual clues and respond to them accordingly. Women, knowing this, use that insight to draw the attention of the men. Make up, nice hair, pretty clothes, scents, are are tools in a woman's arsenal that they can use consciously or subconsciously, to draw out the interest of the men.

I was at a party once where a young lady, who was talking with some other women, instantly drew the attention of every male with a pulse to her by simply taking a moment to freshen her lipstick in a nearby mirror. I don't know if she did it with the intent, but I could see the wheels turning in the minds of the men present. >>blushing<< Including my own

vikki2020
09-04-2013, 08:17 AM
so, just walk by next time he's out, and see if he says hi. :)

Lexi_83
09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
I usually only dress provocatively at Halloween time. I like it when men respond to me as a female, but I resent when men whistle or make crude jokes. If they read me and are polite, that's nice, but some make mean comments.

Once I was I may car at a stoplight heading alone to a party. I had on large breast forms (my Barbie phase) and a satin blouse. My seatbelt came down between my boobs and really accentuated them. A carload of young boys pulled up next to me and were definitely taking it in. Instead of being fun it was a little scary.

The biggest bit of teasing was by a former GF. She had a picture of me on her bed, as above, and used to ask the guys she worked with if they would date me. She was into gender play and hearing their responses was a kick for her.

Tina B.
09-04-2013, 10:45 AM
It's all a lot of good fun until someone puts an eye out! did we all for get about that TS in Colorado a few years ago, teasing men is dangerous. You get a straight guy interested, then he find out it's not a women, and he goes ballistic, and someone gets hurt, or worse.
No one likes to be made to look the fool, and then you add sex and the possibility that something might have happened that is gay, when he blows it, who is at fault, him for being a homophob or The crossdresser that lead him on.

Lorileah
09-04-2013, 11:29 AM
I tease a man ONLY if he has shown an interest in me and I tell him right away, if he starts a conversation with me, who & what I am, if he hasn't guessed already, as I feel that I am passable at best 50% of the time, if that. and even THAT doesn't work most the time. They tune it out and get lost in the illusion. I tell them over and over that it is smoke and mirrors and that when all is said and undone...well they know whats there. (see my post in "are you attracted to men while dressing)

It's all a lot of good fun until someone puts an eye out! did we all for get about that TS in Colorado a few years ago, teasing men is dangerous. You get a straight guy interested, then he find out it's not a women, and he goes ballistic, and someone gets hurt, or worse.
No one likes to be made to look the fool, and then you add sex and the possibility that something might have happened that is gay, when he blows it, who is at fault, him for being a homophob or The crossdresser that lead him on.

She wasn't teasing him. They had a date, they went home, he freaked out. And see above. Any CD who doesn't reveal is putting themselves in danger no matter what when they are with a guy.

Girl
09-04-2013, 11:35 AM
I love teasing and flirting with men! They always know who I am but, even so, it's electrifying to use even a part of the sexual power women have. ;)

ReineD
09-04-2013, 04:26 PM
If you're at all interested in a GG's point of view, it is that I personally wouldn't do it, not unless I knew the person and there was an emotional connection.

It may be OK for genetic males who can take care of themselves should something go wrong, but have you ever walked alone late at night, and been afraid of a man that you encounter in the shadows? If you were accustomed to living like that, you would not be showing your thigh highs to men that you don't know.

Still, I'd be careful though. The world is full of crazy people and you never know what his reaction might be if he finds out that you are not a genetic female.

Rogina B
09-04-2013, 09:06 PM
There is a fine line between "flirting" and a "come on". Horny Sammy Sixpack doesn't see that line..As Reine points out,a GG doesn't risk her safety,for the sake of teasing a stranger. It just doesn't take much to be the focal point of some horny guy's thoughts...and some don't give up easily. A Southbound private mail carrier recently proved that[again] to me! Even followed down my off ramp and got alongside at the stop light...."They are lookin for what they aren't gettin at home".

donnalee
09-04-2013, 10:16 PM
The danger is that some guy's entire self image is that they are "manly" men who would never dream of sex with another male. When and if they discover that is not exactly true, they can totally lose it and the first reaction is to attack - a very dangerous situation. Be careful!

Karen_the_Cutie
09-06-2013, 12:09 AM
@Reine,

I am always happy to hear a GG's point of view! I totally understand what you mean, and honestly I was kinda scared for myself after I did it :S I sort of regret it, as I didn't do myself any favors, and next time he is mowing the lawn a few houses down I won't feel comfortable going outside :/ It was exciting at first I guess because I passed for being female, so like, it felt like I finally achieved the ability to externalize how i feel inside you know? but I wish i had conducted myself with more grace upon being whistled at... i supposed it's just another life lesson though.

Lori B
09-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Or you walk down there and tell him my GF said you were staring at her whats up with that hoss you looking for an ass beating?

Of course if I was walking thru Lori B's park I would chase her all over. Come on honey you know you want it LOL.Tracii...bring your glove and bat...we'll practice shagging fly balls!:doh::heehee: