PDA

View Full Version : Submit to FemDom?

Falcor
12-25-2005, 04:42 AM
As there are many similarities within our community,I wonder how strong the willingness to submit to femDom[nothing too agressive,mild petticoat punishment,spanking and generally harmless roleplay]is?.

In my formative life as a crossdresser,whilst being dressed by my sister in her yummy clothes[very happily],I would imagine,I in fact I was being forced into those delightfull slinky pink frilly panties,resuting in the best of orgasms.

As luck would have it,I met a vibrant artistic femme[as I am...modestly...],who enjoyed being a dominatrix,what followed was a union made in panty heaven.My male underwear ceased to exist,I wear fem pants only,I do domestic stuff dressed in stockings/suspenders,chosen panties[by her]heels, and Fifties style apron. If not done properly to Madam's specifications, then a spanking is in order.

Now come on girls, really,really truthfully how many of you would already enjoy this or would be open to femdom? Remember this is only between us, no-one will know, I would find this interesting to see if my crossdressing existence is similar to others.

Hugs and Kisses....Falcor

Maid Barbara
12-25-2005, 05:41 AM
Hi Falcor
Sounds like the ideal life to me! I have an ex girl friend who sometimes calls upon my services as a maid, but it isn't a regular thing. I'd love to be in a full time relationship where I'd be forced to be femme and serve a Mistress.
I've posted some pics of the last time I spent a weekend as a maid, just click on the link below.
Happy Christmas to all
Barbara

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19244&highlight=Maid+Barbara

Carlacd
12-25-2005, 05:49 AM
There are alot of girls here that like to play. Use to be a thread in a now deleted album about BDSM. About 160 replys and close to 3000 views.
And yes i am one of those, who enjoys FemDom.

Carlacd
12-25-2005, 05:59 AM
oh, by the way as i write this , i am sitting in my panties waiting for Santa :censor: :dom: :naughty

Falcor
12-25-2005, 06:11 AM
santas',come and gone here in Oz,so a wonderfull X'mas too all,wet xxx's all round,and remember,clean panties at all times.xxx falcor

cosmolovesph
12-25-2005, 11:07 AM
count me in on this topic too! :spank: :dom: :chained:

Billijo49504
12-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Sorry Falcor, but that is not my thing. I'm to damn old to be punished by anyone. The company left and I took off my Lane Bryant cords and got a skirt on. Changed my choimose blouse, yes it buttoned on the correct side for fem, to a fuzzy sweater. Changed my loafers from Avenue to my heel boots. So I changed from what I call fem drag to fem. So I'll dress at the drop of a hat, but to be forced to do it, you better be real big and mean. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...BJ

suzy
12-25-2005, 03:48 PM
You go falcor,

Who am I to question....Have fun and enjoy all that life has to offer....

But for me...I think I'm a bit too reserved for femdom...Not that I wouldn't mind wearing a pretty tutu or petticoat, and obeying orders to clean the house...but the spanking must go.....

Love and hugs

KathrynW
12-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Good forced feminization dommes don't work cheap, ya know... ;)

Kimberly
12-25-2005, 05:26 PM
Ooooh.... oooh... you got me there.

Yes please. :o

:worship::dom:

paulaN
12-25-2005, 06:36 PM
I would love to live the life of a slave or maid or both. forced womenhood is one of my fav mags.

BrendaChristine
12-25-2005, 07:15 PM
I've been known to enjoy being restrained on occasion.

GirlyGirl
12-25-2005, 08:59 PM
OOOOOOhhhhhhhh....

me me me me....

:dom: :yrtw: :dom:

Billie1
12-25-2005, 09:31 PM
As Joni Mitchell put it,

I've looked at it from "Both Sides Now",
and ..,

Oh, Yeah!!!:D

(Although it's contrary to my usual demure nature :rolleyes: I do have some
dom outfits that I enjoy as 'playsuits'. It lets the imagination run free, for a while.)

pauleen
12-25-2005, 09:42 PM
I would love to submitt to a dominixtris ,and be her sissy maid ,have her dress me in a sissy maid outfit ,and ballet stelletos,and a nice firm crack on the bottom to keep me in line . but sadly I havent met a G/G who has an interest .

RachelDenise
12-26-2005, 06:07 AM
Yes, I would be a forced girl and submit to a woman!:o

Lilith Moon
12-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Yes, I love power games as femme or drab and as the submissive. My wife loves the dominant role in these games but is not especially enthusiastic about my CD-ing.

Raychel
12-26-2005, 08:05 AM
I would love to play these games with my wife. I don't know how much foircing she would have to do with me though. I would enjoy it. I can't imagine that it would ever happen though, she is way to conservative. But it is fun to think about anyway.

sweeting
12-26-2005, 10:20 AM
hi falcor i would love to be some ones sissy maid and told what to dowhile wearing afrilley french maids uniform and if i am bad a spanking would be in order love laurie

andreaboots
12-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Oh, boy, you all know where I stand on this...ahem. :evil: :dom: No furthur comments!!:rolleyes: :naughty

Christina Nicole
12-26-2005, 06:39 PM
I will try to word this as charitably as possible. It sounds silly.

Regards,
Christina Nicole

Melinda G
12-27-2005, 12:09 AM
Sounds like a plan to me. But where do you find women like that? After 17 years of marriage, and a dozen girlfriends, I find most women just want to go to bed. Most women have no sense of adventure.
I did have a girlfriend some years ago, who let me tie her up, and do some things. It was a great evening, and she seemed to enjoy it. I was hoping she would say it was her turn to do it to me, but it never happened. I keep hearing that there are women out there, that are into that stuff, but I haven't met any.

Colleen
12-27-2005, 09:03 AM
I submitted to Ms.M(wife) 3 years ago.altough it is not full time I do have rules.This did help me come out to her this past year.She prefurs a prim and proper maid.Basic black dress,long apron and head peice.I did make a mistake at our Christmas party on Christmas day One to many beers.Believe me the punishment will come but she likes to make me wait and grovel for a while.As time goes on she gets more imagination.Who knows what she has in mind.But she dose like the control factor.

MsJanessa
12-27-2005, 09:45 AM
Look at My avatar---I am FemDomme----Anybody outthere interested in serving Me? Feel free to e-mail. Mistress Janessa:dom:

erica12b
12-27-2005, 01:26 PM
ill try it , is there a gg in here that want to........ o well always the brides maid ,never the bride....lol

Methos
12-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Yes I've always enjoyed the thought of having someone dress me up and tell me what to do.

amykins GG
12-28-2005, 11:41 AM
When I was involved with Ryan/Marissa a few years back it always teetered on a femDomme type of relationship but I don't think either of us had enough experience or courage to explore that further. Kind of funny looking back on it we were both willing and eager to explore being girlfriends with benefits but something a little more wierd, kinky, or differant we were afraid to explore.

I wonder how couples with power plays balance the practicality between day to day life and sexual power plays. I would love to be the Dom but I don't think I could do it 24/7. if not 24/7 then when and how often and then it seems like any rules or guidlines would impose on the spontaneous erotica mood one would try and create when exploring. Like anything I suppose there is a certian amount of trial and error and eventually two people with the compatiable sexualities wind up with the perfect balance. Lucky them.

:rolleyes:

cmiller1031
12-28-2005, 01:28 PM
My wife and I have these fem domme dress up games. Problem is neither one of us is very experienced at this. We both need to learn how to pursue this avenue of our relationship.

I love the idea, and I would love to be a full time servant.

Stephanie

KathrynW
12-28-2005, 01:51 PM
My wife and I have these fem domme dress up games. Problem is neither one of us is very experienced at this. We both need to learn how to pursue this avenue of our relationship.
I don't think very many of us are experienced with this. Of course there's a lot involved mentally in the whole role playing thing, involving the forced feminization/sub/sissy game. Bottom line is...cd's aren't really "forced" because many of us desperately want to experience this scenario, so that leaves a lot up to the imagination... ;)

heathr1
12-28-2005, 03:13 PM
An ex-girlfriend used to enjoy it.

She'd have me wear her stockings and then get stern with me:)

KathrynW
12-28-2005, 03:17 PM
She'd have me wear her stockings and then get stern with me:)
Howard?
Sorry...he just doesn't do a thing for me.... ;)

Maid Barbara
12-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Hi Amykins GG
I had a fantastic relationship with my late wife, although she didn't really like me cross dressing she became aware that when dressed I would do more around the house, i.e. washing down all the paint work, vacuuming and generaly being of proper use around our appartment.
It wouldn't happen very often, about every 4 to 6 weeks we would get into role and both enjoy the weekend.
Now she's gone, I can dress anytime I like, but the urge isn't as stong because there is nobody to share it with.
I've posted some photo's of how I used to dress on the link below, although these were taken after she died, when I was at a friends house.
To all you GG's out ther, please take advantage of any man that wants to become a sissy maid.
Lots of curtsies, hugs & love,
Maid Barbara. xxxx

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19244

Christina Nicole
12-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi All: My X used to make me wear her bras and panties when we went out. This after she caught me materbating in her bra. She is 6' and very athletic.

I think this goes into the fantasy forum.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole