PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun

wearinghers2
09-04-2013, 04:34 PM
So anyways I had a bad day at work came home to shower and get dressed up and play video games the wife is still at work but she don't care she says if it makes you happy I'm happy cool so I am getting dressed went to the closet to get my breast forms ( early b'day present from the wife ) so I go to the dresser to get a bra and to my surprise I have no bras thinking to myself they were there 2 days ago and then the front door opens she comes in and asks why I'm only half dressed and I say I have no bras she says yeah I know I was looking at yours and trying them on and they are sexier and more comfortable than mine so I took them, wow I ask can i borrow one and of course she says yes but don't you ruin them, really and at the end of our conversation she reminded me of our wedding vowels, what's mine is yours and WHAT'S yours is MINE. so in closing she gave me the credit card so I could buy more for myself or herself.

Aly Cat
09-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Haha thats awesome. I wish my wife was on that level of acceptance. My wife would seriously flip out. She has told me she never wants to see me dressed and she gets mad if I use her stuff. Don't EVER take your wife for granted. You have a keeper for sure! Love on her like there is no tomorrow!

Cynthia Anne
09-05-2013, 01:06 AM
That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing! Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face!!

Beverley Sims
09-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Now that is some serious fun.
Buy your wife matching lingerie as well.