PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Christmas

Teddie
12-25-2005, 09:07 AM
This was an interesting Christmas morning. Usually the wife and I only give each other small things at Christmas, as we buy what we need/want through out the year. The kids were here, as usual, to open presents early in the morning.

There was a gift to me, in a fairly large box. One of the boys was playing Santa by handing out the gifts, and he handed me the box. The tag said it was from Mrs. Clause. I looked at the wife, and she smiled. I opened the box, and there was a pair of misses, mid rise, boot cut, jeans in the box. I looked at her again, and she just continued smiled. Of course the kids, said, "What'd you get dad?" And, I came up with, "Oh. Just a badly needed pair of jeans." And, I quickly put the top back on the box.

We also exchange cards. And, in mine from my wife, was a small card. And, it said, "One free shopping trip for a pair of boots to go with the jeans." And, it was signed, Mrs. Clause. So, I guess we go shopping next week.:p

When I took the jeans back to the bedroom, I looked at them a little closer, and I'm glad I didn't pull them out of the box in front of the kids. They had some very fancy, very feminine, embroidery on the one back pocket.:angel:

I hope everyone else, has a Merry Christmas, or Happy Chanukah, or what ever.

Nikki Dee
12-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Nice one Hun...and doesn't it make you feel so good.?......this is Nikki's third femme Xmas and My wife didn't disappoint in that at least 50% of my pressies were femme ones...I think she is getting used to the idea.?????
love Nikki. x

TGMarla
12-25-2005, 10:14 AM
She showed some brass...or something...in allowing you to open it right in front of the kids. But I'm happy for you. Sounds like the future is a bright one.

Billijo49504
12-25-2005, 03:59 PM
Give that girl a big HUG!!!!

KathrynW
12-25-2005, 04:33 PM
It is a bit interesting that your wife gave you this gift in front of the kids.
Do you think she forgot it was a "femme gift" or do you think she was being a bit of a tease? ;)

Michellemartyn
12-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Hi Girls

My good lady got me up with a cup of tea in bed and a large box which took about ten minutes to get into.
Bess the littel duck it was full of make up and not just any old stuff.
MODELS PREFER RED CARPET COLLECTION.
If you don,t no thats one of the better makes of beauty products from the US
It also had a 20 page book with tips and trade secrets to help me on my way.
Can,t wait till Wednesday when I will have the houes to myself and have a session IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME.;)
Hugs Michelle

LisaRaye
12-25-2005, 05:22 PM
This was an interesting Christmas morning. Usually the wife and I only give each other small things at Christmas, as we buy what we need/want through out the year. The kids were here, as usual, to open presents early in the morning.

There was a gift to me, in a fairly large box. One of the boys was playing Santa by handing out the gifts, and he handed me the box. The tag said it was from Mrs. Clause. I looked at the wife, and she smiled. I opened the box, and there was a pair of misses, mid rise, boot cut, jeans in the box. I looked at her again, and she just continued smiled. Of course the kids, said, "What'd you get dad?" And, I came up with, "Oh. Just a badly needed pair of jeans." And, I quickly put the top back on the box.

We also exchange cards. And, in mine from my wife, was a small card. And, it said, "One free shopping trip for a pair of boots to go with the jeans." And, it was signed, Mrs. Clause. So, I guess we go shopping next week.:p

When I took the jeans back to the bedroom, I looked at them a little closer, and I'm glad I didn't pull them out of the box in front of the kids. They had some very fancy, very feminine, embroidery on the one back pocket.:angel:

I hope everyone else, has a Merry Christmas, or Happy Chanukah, or what ever.

happy for you Teddie Im glad she accepts you for who you are. and this what my girlfriend and daugther got me.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20083

Teddie
12-25-2005, 05:33 PM
It is a bit interesting that your wife gave you this gift in front of the kids.
Do you think she forgot it was a "femme gift" or do you think she was being a bit of a tease? ;)

A bit of a tease. She has a way of surprising me. When I said it was just a pair of jeans, no one wanted to see. Thank goodness.

It also sounds like a few of you received some very nice things from someone special this Holiday saeson. :thumbsup: