PDA

View Full Version : Are you ever a woman in a dream?

Ericaxd
09-06-2013, 10:12 AM
I had a very vivid dream the other night that involved being pursued by police, prison, and a few other odd things. But the most memorable part was that in the dream, I was a woman. Not a TS--but a genetic woman, and it was simply a fact in the dream--nothing especially erotic or exciting about it. I was simply trying to contend with some of the other odd things going on, was conscious of being a woman in the dream. I even remember the outfit--a blue dress and modest heels.

When I woke up, I tried to nod off again and get back in the dream but of course that was fruitless. Still, days later, I cannot get it out of my head. (I even searched for the dress online without success.)

Any others have dreams like this?

bridget thronton
09-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Not dreams involving prison - but yes dreams about being female.

Christina Kay
09-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi Ericaxd Don,t remember if I was a women in the dream. But have had quite a few that in the dream I pick up a piece of broken mirror. And only see from the nose down my reflection. Thin feminie nose and lips, I have a nice sweater on and medium size chest. And I know it's me but have never been able too see my whole face. On a jovial note wish I could see what shoes i picked out for that dream. Lol ;) hugs

Tracii G
09-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Dreams are very interesting sometimes.

mariehart
09-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Regularly but mostly I'm just me with no reference to my sex, only occasionally do I realise that I'm female. But one of my recurring dreams is that I'm either a woman or dressed as one and no one pay any attention to the fact. Just me until I suddenly panic and try to hide. Usually waking up at that point.

One of the most interesting dreams I had was quite vivid. I was crying in the ladies bathroom. In the mirror I saw myself. I was an attractive dark haired, twenty something girl. A lady came to my aid and asked what was wrong and I explained I'd woken up as this person but I didn't know who I was supposed to be, my name or anything. I was afraid I'd never see my family again. When I woke up I wondered what that point of the dream was. But I concluded that it was a warning that while there was much to gain by transitioning. There was a lot to lose too. It must be said though that becoming a pretty girl in her twenties could only happen in my dreams!

Debra Russell
09-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Had a dream last night, woke up - realized I was dreaming I was a woman and at the time it felt wounderful and knew the full contents of my dream - but can't remember any of it now :brolleyes: .......................Debra

EllenJo
09-06-2013, 12:30 PM
I have never had a dream where I was actually a woman. However I have a re occuring dream of being at a secluded mountain chalet all by myself. I am dressed in a nice shirt waist dress with pretty heels and all of the feminine underpinnings. I am hanging up bed sheets on a clothes line and there are many lines outside all with sheets hanging on them. I just keep hanging up more sheets and I am aware that there is a man watching me from the trees. He never comes to me, he just watches and I keep hanging up sheets. I have had this dream several times a month since last winter. I have no idea what it means. I would love to have a dream where I am a GG but it has just never happened that I can remember.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Zylia
09-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Short answer: No.

I don't think I even know what 'being a woman' is, so I guess my brain doesn't know that as well. I do have my fair share of cross-dressing-related dreams but that's not awfully weird, considering that's what I do IRL.

Kate Simmons
09-06-2013, 01:25 PM
If you mean am I myself in a dream who just happens to be a woman in the dreamscape, yes. When I dream like this the fact that I am a woman is "matter of fact" and kind of a "no brainer". Just seems to be part and parcel of the scenario of the dream. Works for me Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Taylor186
09-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Sometimes dressed as a woman, but never as a woman.

xdressed
09-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I have had occasional dreams that I am a woman or at least presenting as one, but they've very rare in comparison to the amount I have where I am male. My dreams, oddly, seem to be one of the few times I almost never imagine myself as female

Tera
09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Never had a dream where I was a straight up GG but like others have said I still remember one where I was just my crossdressing self yet no one seemed to care, heck even for part of it my mom was with me yet she wasn't exactly supportive when we had our discussion awhile back. But I remember looking like what I guess I feel like - slimmer than I am in real life, slightly above average bust ;), long dark hair. I was wearing a dress that is one I actually have but cut better for the skinnier me, some nice stockings and a pair of nude heels that I desperately want in the real world. Don't remember much of what the plot or story was except I remember walking into a restaurant and having to wait at the host/hostess station for a table.

Ericaxd
09-06-2013, 01:43 PM
If you mean am I myself in a dream who just happens ro be a woman in the dreamscape, yes. When I dream like this the fact that I am a woman is "matter of fact" and kind of a "no brainer". Just seems to be part and parcel of the scenario of the dream. Works for me Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

Kate: That is exactly what I mean. That's exactly what it felt like.

ArleneRaquel
09-06-2013, 01:51 PM
In the distance past always, now that is a very rare event. I did have such a dream last night, in it I was being chased by creatures from who knows where. It was so scarry that it awakened me from a deep sleep.

Jaymees22
09-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Yes, I had the dream with a white dress, I found the dress online, but didn't buy it yet. Someday I will get the dress, but doubt if I will be attending the party I was at in my dream. It's very rare to get back into a dream, sometimes you can if you're not too awake. Hugs Jaymee

DebbieL
09-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Yes! I've had such dreams regularly since I was 4. The most memorable recurring one is me with my boyfriend in the back of a blue convertable. Someone hits him over the head and knocks him unconscious, then I am being strangled. Usually, just after I wake up, I'm wondering what I'm doing in my male body.

I frequently had dreams where I was a little girl, playing with other girls, young, second or third grade, all wearing dresses or jumpers. Sometimes it takes a bizarre twist and someone is holding me down while someone else throws darts at me (I got a LOT of hypodermic needles when I was a kid - allergy tests).

I had dreams of being a girl in the early 50s, just having a soda with a bunch of other girls. They're teasing me because some boy likes me.

I've had dreams of being at charity events. I was wearing a beautiful black evening dress - more like the 60s though.

I've had dreams of being chased, I was a girl, wearing saddle shoes, a longer skirt, and no hose, just white ankle socks. Not sure who I as running from.

I've often wondered if these were dreams from a previous life?

I've had other "previous life" dreams that were much scarier.
Being crucified, along with so many others it was like an assembly line.
Being shot with a machine gun as I tried to crawl under barbed wire.
Going into battle where we were swinging swords and shields, and only lasting seconds before being killed.

I frequently have dreams where I am a woman, in modern clothes, being chased, hiding, or having to get away.

Another frequent dream is that I am a woman, and I am sentenced to death for killing someone I know I didn't kill, and accepting the sentence.

Probably one of my weirdest dreams, I fly, but at first it's like I'm trying to swim upward. At first it's very hard, but soon I'm floating a few feet in the air, then I'm flying higher and faster. Soon, I'm so high up, and flying so fast that even though I can see my home, I can't seem to come down, I can't find a safe way to land around all those wires and trees. I'm a girl, often in a short dress or skirt, and often with a blouse that seems to have something like wings, to help me control my flight.

Keep in mind I'm TS and have been for as long as I can remember (at least 2 yrs old).
It's probably more normal to dreams I'm a girl.

When I have these girl dreams, I don't want to wake up, and if was a school day (when I was younger), or a work day (when I got older), I would be funky and spacey most of the day, like I was trying to get back to the dream.

Barbara Maria
09-06-2013, 02:47 PM
I've had that only once,when I fell asleep wearing my bra and breast forms.I usually don't because I don't want to squash them. I don't remember anything about the dream except that I was a woman and it was really nice.I've tried wearing my forms to bed a few times to see if it could happen again,but no luck.

jessidresser
09-06-2013, 02:50 PM
I am a crossdresser in my dreams. My male self in my dreams is a 25 year old guy, 5'9 140 LBS able to dress in anything and is married! "Jessica" is encoraged to dress by the wife and gets bi sex with a boyfriend i had 40 years ago and the wife is a woman i worked with 40 years ago also!

Cynthia Anne
09-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Has happen to me many a times! Sure hope it continues to happen!

ruthie801
09-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Yes I have been a woman in dreams

Celina
09-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Don't think i've actually had any dreams so far where I am a women.. Had a handfull of CD relating dreams so far though...

Michelle789
09-06-2013, 04:05 PM
In one dream both me and my brother were women, so that would make us sisters.
I had another dream where I was a woman and visiting my mother.

Lexi_83
09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
My "dream dates" have been exciting - and much easier on the budget!

Beverley Sims
09-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Yes, I dream in color too. :)
In my last dream I was chased by Tamara Croft.
Still trying to work that one out.

Jenara
09-07-2013, 12:00 PM
I've had a couple of dreams in my lifetime where I was in a female body. I remember one time being a female sideline reporter and it was raining. My outfit was clinging and my bra was showing through.

I also had a dream where I was a guy, I put on the female clothes in a changing room and my body transformed into female. I was then unsure whether to come out of the dressing room and stayed in there for a while in the dream. (I did eventually come out and had some fun).

I find that I do really enjoy those dreams on the few rare occasions I have them. I think that's my way of being something I'm not for a little while.

SophieKitty
09-07-2013, 02:27 PM
My first female dream last night. Mainly I think because I've ordered my first realistic d cup breast forms, and I'm very excited. I can't remember much but i know it had something to do with being very proud of my breasts.

Brooklyn
09-07-2013, 07:20 PM
When I remember my dreams, I'm often female. In high school, my class was asked to keep a dream journal, which increased my recollection. Have you ever tried that experiment? The frequency of being a woman in my dreams bothered me at the time, and my teacher allowed me to stop. It doesn't bother me anymore, of course!

Alice Torn
09-07-2013, 07:28 PM
I seldom sleep good, and always have dreams and nightmares. I have been a cd in some, but can't recall actually being a woman. Maybe i simply don't recall. Some are involving being in the s-x act as one, i think.

Shari
09-08-2013, 05:14 AM
I have never actually been a real woman, although many times I am fully dressed and pass to many in my dream as a woman.

mariehart
09-08-2013, 10:13 AM
DebbieL, if you're really remembering your past lives in your dreams. I have to say you've been really unlucky from the sound of it! Sounds exciting though! If I've had past lives they were probably boring. I suspect I was a peasant woman somewhere dull!

After my previous post I did have a dream last night that I was a woman in the midst of various adventures. The odd thing was that although my wife was there I was considered the Mother. This is no surprise because in reality that's essentially my role. My wife is the main breadwinner. There was also a plane crash which apparently means I fear that I may never attain my goals. There's a certain truth there. On the upside I was driving a Range Rover in the dream.

sometimes_miss
09-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Are you ever a woman in a dream?
Yes, yes I am. I don't remember most dreams, but occasionally wake up and for a few moments have a brief recollection of what it was about.

Diane Edwards
09-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Yes, many times. Most dreams I cannot tell one way or the other because I do not see myself in them. But the ones I can I am almost always a woman. These dreams also tend to be lucid. On more than one occasion I have woken up after such a dream and felt disappointed that I was no longer the woman I saw in my dream.

Launa
09-10-2013, 07:25 AM
I've had it happen when I've slept and I day dream about it morning, noon and night! lol