PDA

View Full Version : Going out tonight!

Suzanne F
09-06-2013, 04:09 PM
I just got back from shopping for a top and shoes for tonight. I have a black and white striped maxi skirt to wear for the first time. I am driving into San Francisco where I will be going to a LGBT 12 step meeting. Then my wife is joining me. We are going to meet Rachael and Allie from the forum for an adventure! It's nights like these that seemed so impossible just 6 months ago. I am so grateful that I finally took that step out of the closet. There have been many posts in the last few days about coming out to wives after years of hiding. I applaud all you for your courage. I hope you too will be free to be who you are!

Hugs
Suzanne

Tracii G
09-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Have a great time Suzanne.

paulaprimo
09-06-2013, 04:18 PM
thank you suzanne :)

sounds like a fun night for you. don't forget to post some pic's,
i'm sure we would all love to see the new skirt... :)

Jenniferathome
09-06-2013, 04:30 PM
it IS the 3 Musketeers now!

Lorileah
09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
Have fun! :)

rachaelsloane
09-06-2013, 05:21 PM
I just got back from shopping for a top and shoes for tonight. I have a black and white striped maxi skirt to wear for the first time. I am driving into San Francisco where I will be going to a LGBT 12 step meeting. Then my wife is joining me. We are going to meet Rachael and Allie from the forum for an adventure! It's nights like these that seemed so impossible just 6 months ago. I am so grateful that I finally took that step out of the closet. There have been many posts in the last few days about coming out to wives after years of hiding. I applaud all you for your courage. I hope you too will be free to be who you are!

Hugs
Suzanne

Allie and I seem to be getting a reputation for having out of the norm adventurous nights, but it's not true. As they say "..it Happens". Just last night, we were at a restaurant for the first time and having a conversation with the couple sitting next to us and one of the waiters comes by and says 'Hi, I waited on you at ...... restaurant. Shortly thereafter a gentlemen came by and said he remembered us from a restaurant where we were watching and listening to a friend sing and by the way, Suzanne, you were with us. My point is, the more one goes out, instances like these will happen and make going out soooooo much fun.
Suzanne, we'll try to be good tonight, nay, not going to happen.
Rachael

AllieSF
09-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Another night out on the town done and I am almost ready for bed after I finish reading the last of the "New Posts". Yes, we had another wonderful evening out with Suzanne, her wife, unfortunately, could not make it because she was fighting an infection and opted to stay home and try to recuperate. Simple wine bar, conversation, great pizza restaurant with good food and better conversation. Suzanne left a bit early to go home to support the wife. Rachael and I off to another wine bar, yes, we do like wine, for more good and serious conversation. We didn't resolve the world's problems, but the wine was good, our friends were better, some new strangers (to us) can go home with new experiences to share with whomever, and we did converse a lot, this time mostly just us.

Beverley Sims
09-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Suzanne,
Have a wonderful night out.