PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated...Maybe not....

Vanessa5
09-06-2013, 05:04 PM
I haven't been able to dress for it seems ever. My hours changed at work (on days now) and haven't gotten any Vanessa time. I just miss that time. I have been thinking though that I may try to dress after work. Take my clothes and change after and maybe even go out shopping a bit.

Maybe the anxiety is just getting to me again...

Jodie_Lynn
09-06-2013, 07:51 PM
well, you can always underdress to ease the tension.

Angie G
09-06-2013, 08:10 PM
God I couldn't imagine not dressingfor more then 2 days, But even then I'm under dressing everywere but at work. Do what you need to do hun.:hugs:
Angie

Amy R Lynn
09-06-2013, 08:17 PM
I still feel that I am fairly new to accepting all of this. I only really started dressing as I desired to last year. However, I didn't dress for about 5 months this year during spring and summer. I'm chomping at the bit to break out the makeup and dresses!!!! There is a wild woman raging inside that wants out!

I don't think this is unusual. At least from what I have heard. We all go through times where we either don't feel like dressing, or don't feel that comfortable with dressing. I didn't dress over the summer because I fear people would notice things that I wouldn't want them to. Like my shaved legs and arms...

It sounds like you need to get out and dress up hun! I have been under dressing with a bra, panties and forms every chance that I have gotten. Sometimes its just been one or two items. While I didn't think that would help, it really has. You should try it. When I wear a bra, I always wear a sweat shirt or something baggy. I don't want the straps to be too noticeable.

Julie Denier
09-06-2013, 09:07 PM
I routinely go a month or two (or more) between dressing sessions. And oh, do I enjoy them when I finally get the opportunity ;)

Beverley Sims
09-07-2013, 04:52 AM
Reorganise your time and get rid of that anxiety problem. :)

Barbara Maria
09-07-2013, 12:54 PM
I find that underdressing,even if it's just panties,helps considerably.