PDA

View Full Version : The Wedding

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-07-2013, 09:51 AM
We attended our nephew's wedding recently. I wore a blue suit and my wife wore one of my long dresses. GGs get to have all the fun. But it's nice that she has access to my closet. Doubles her choices. One of the many advantages being married to a t girl.

Cynthia Anne
09-07-2013, 10:18 AM
It's wonderful your wife understands! Perhaps it's time to renew your vows! I wonder which one would wear ''the'' dress! Just saying!!!!!!

SherriePall
09-07-2013, 10:19 AM
While it's nice to see your wife wear something of your's, it kind of hurts a little, too.

Ressie
09-07-2013, 12:05 PM
my wife wore one of my long dresses. GGs get to have all the fun.

But for many a wedding is the only chance to get gussied up. My ex used to complain that there wasn't much reason to by a nice dress because there wasn't anywhere (in this town) to wear one.

Connie.Marie
09-07-2013, 12:44 PM
While it's nice to see your wife wear something of your's, it kind of hurts a little, too.

Sherriepall, Please tell me more about your comment. I don't understand it.

franlee
09-07-2013, 07:31 PM
As quick as you got away from all the other people there, like on the way home you should have convinced your wife to trade clothes with you. Believe me it is fun and we used to do it at a lot more functions than weddings!

BLUE ORCHID
09-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi Sasha Ann, It's kind of bitter sweet going to weddings and seeing all of the pretty ladies all dressed to the 9s'.

Beverley Sims
09-08-2013, 01:13 AM
My wife is a different size so wearing each others clothes just doesn't happen.
She has borrowed a couple of bras on occasions.

Celina
09-08-2013, 01:57 AM
Girls just have so many ways of having fun and looking pretty :)

Maria 60
09-08-2013, 07:45 AM
We had a wedding a few weeks back and few day before she was trying on different dresses and I was watching TV and the strangest thing happened, she came up to me and asked me if she could try on my red dress. I couldn't believe it I am usually asking her if I could try on her things, and I also made the comment to her how lucky women are to have so many beautiful chooses of dresses they have.

SherriePall
09-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Connie Marie -- It hurts a little, too, because it is not you wearing it out to that event. (If only I could be wearing it now.) It's not a physical hurt, but an ache inside because you are wearing a coat and tie and not that beautiful dress. Like I said, it is nice to see your wife wearing something of your's out (especially when she does it more justice than you could ever dream of).

Connie.Marie
09-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Sherriepall.
AAahhh yes.
Now I understand & yes, I've felt that before too.. I feel it more as a sadness than as a hurt.

Hugs Connie Marie