PDA

View Full Version : So New To It All (and First Post!)

Dispossession
09-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

I've been interested in cross dressing for years. I find it to be a sexual rush and love the feeling it gives me. I've recently met a woman who encourages it and finds it to also be sexy. Only problem is I don't know where to start with it all, so I was hoping to get some help and figure out where to get started.

I would to, at some point, have all of it. But for starters I need a bra and panties, sexy lingerie and a dress. My favorite colors are black and pink, zebra and cheetah print (but favor zebra!) I measured my bust, I'm 41". I'm built kind of wide, see the pic below. I will also need a wig. Favorite hair colors are black, blonde, and something eccentric and unnatural (like a bright pink or light blue). I'm also colorblind! So I don't know what goes with what. I was hoping to get some guidance and assistance like I said. I'm not really sure where to begin with, but I know what I like but couldn't tell you what it is until I see it. I'm 5'7, 215ish pounds and losing weight! Hooray!

http://i.imgur.com/wA3htqm.png

nethiker55
09-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi and Welcome

I too and somewhat new but I can tell you one good place to start is thrift shops at least for clothes. You can find some nice outfits very cheap so you do not spend a ton of money trying to figure out a starting point on size. you can also pick up some shoes, thus allowing you to get a feel for sizing. For undergarments I like Target and Walmart for price but Kohl's for quality. Haven't solved the wig thing or forms.

Good luck and enjoy

Dispossession
09-07-2013, 11:58 AM
I forgot to mention... I would like to only shop only, I am too scared to go in person.

Beverley Sims
09-08-2013, 02:23 AM
From what I see, I think you have great potential.
As you gather your wardrobe and confidence I await more posts.
Good luck and all the best.

Marcelle
09-08-2013, 06:52 AM
Hi and welcome,

You mentioned you have a woman in your life who supports. Have you discussed if she is willing to help you with the dressing? If she is, she might be able to provide some pointers with make-up, dressing etc. My wife has shown me lots regarding make-up (eyeliner on lower lid . . . not as easy as it looks :) )

Your SO might also be able to help with buying clothes. However, you can get just about anything on line these days (that is how I do most of my shopping). She might also be of assistance with your matching due to colour blindness.

Keep us updated as you move along and don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of great gals here.

Hugs

Isha

Kate Simmons
09-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Well, I usually catalog shop from Woman Within, Roamans ans Anthony Richards by mail. They have sizing charts.If money is no object do a search on Best Value Products. They specialize in women's clothes and wigs that fit men and also have a mail order business. If you need makeup I would suggest your lady friend buy it for you. Where there is a will there is a way Hon.;):)

NicoleScott
09-08-2013, 07:48 AM
I couldn't buy it all when I started, so I bought what compelled me the strongest at the time. Make a list. If you could buy only one thing, what would it be? Write it down as #1. If you could buy that item, what would you get next? Write it down as #2. Keep going and complete the list (HA! The list is never complete!). Go shopping and buy what you can..

Ina Girdle
09-08-2013, 08:01 AM
For larger sizes for lingerie on-line, Herroom.com & LadyGrace.com are great sites and if you need to speak with customer service for both make a man feel very comfortable ordering.

Good luck and welcome!
Ina