PDA

View Full Version : Favourite colours?

chantelle
09-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Mine is baby blue and white.Sometimes i find that i buy clothes only when the colour is in the ones i like.Does colour effect the way our personalities interact with others.{people}
Blue is the colour of ambition and white of purity.I wonder what that signifies in how the world views me,
Chantelle j Hellmax

i am girl with some issues about the body she was given at birth.
Maybe i show the world who i am by the colour i wear.

Amelie
09-27-2004, 06:58 PM
My favorite color is black, that is until they invent a color that is darker.

Love Amelie

KewTnCurvy GG
09-27-2004, 07:28 PM
My favorite color is black, that is until they invent a color that is darker.

Love Amelie

God love ya Amelie:) You crack me up woman!

As for me, it's any shade of purple. Always has been since me was a wee little GG.

clarissa3d
09-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Well Like kew mine has been purple and well the color has not faded yet.

:)

Prue0306
09-27-2004, 07:34 PM
I like Yellow.

It's bright and sunny.

New Prue

Sara Kat
09-27-2004, 08:24 PM
PINK!! :D

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Mi Mine has got to be baby blue and pink :D

BiOpi
09-27-2004, 11:06 PM
Hmm

I like all kinds of colors. My fave color for femme clothes tho are white, blues, black and many shades of pink ;)

Jayne71
09-27-2004, 11:15 PM
In terms of colours, I like green. For clothes I'm monochrome - I like all black, or all white (presumably depending on which particular 'Eve' I want to be that day!) If I can't decide, then there's always the compromise of grey!!!

Alayna
09-28-2004, 01:20 AM
I seem to buy a lot of purple and pink, but I like any color as long as it's vivid. I'm not too big on just one color at a time though, a rich green looks even richer when you give it a bright pink friend:p

Felicity
09-28-2004, 02:06 AM
It would have to be vilolet. Dark pink? Hmmm...

I always told people my favorite color was blue. Part of that learned male trait stuff. I found as I went to purchase things, I tend to buy violet. 20 years ago, I bought a vilet bowling ball. about 5 years ago, the pool stick I bought has violet in it. I really don't have much else vilet. Not good for male clothes, but now... wow... I gotta buy some that color. Thanx for making me think of it.

Felicity
09-28-2004, 02:09 AM
oops... my "O" key is being a pest. I also wanted to point out that I meant I need to buy some female attire in violet. Wait... I gotta check the closet... tick... tock.. YES! the suede skirt I bought is violet. But... to small. gotta lose a few inches. That's why I forgot about it.

SatinSarah
09-28-2004, 03:55 AM
In the past I have been black black black, but in the last few years I enlarged my wardrobe with red red red. I go through phases. At the monment I am looking at simple pink things as very girly. As I mature I am wearing more normal girly clothes rather than just sexy numbers. I quite like sophisticated - but who can beat a little black dress and heels.

samanthajay
09-28-2004, 04:11 AM
black, dark blue, red, and a dark purple. i would love to where a dress with blue flames and a black backround. or plurple japenese charicters on black. :D

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-28-2004, 04:37 AM
black,deep red,deep blue,purple...dont mind a wee bit of pink either.

samanthajay
09-28-2004, 04:42 AM
love your colors charlotte :D

Abraxas
09-28-2004, 05:16 AM
Black, dark blue, dark red/ maroon, dark purple.
I don't like bright colours, even though they make my eyes look quite good.
You can't always get what you want (as according to Mick ;) )

samanthajay
09-28-2004, 05:18 AM
you too, abraxas :D

AnnaMaria
09-28-2004, 05:31 AM
For me it is just about any pastel color. But my absolute fav is pink. Just about any shade but I prefer the softer colors. I also really like peach and powder blue. Of course they also look good on me due to the fact that I have very light skin and hair that was white blonde but is turning darker as I get older.

Wendy me
09-28-2004, 08:08 AM
in the fall and winter black leather
love it
wear it
wendy me

pattysue
09-28-2004, 08:44 AM
I would say I like most colors, but I'm not to found of brown quite boring. I’m drawn towards bright colors, but I do like black also.

Lawren
09-28-2004, 09:18 AM
Let's see. Dark greens, (hunter green), dark blues, (navy), and dark reds, (wine), I especially like to offset these with black. I also like pastel greens and blues.

LoL, Lawren

jessicadiane
09-28-2004, 09:24 AM
My favorite color is green. However my favorite color to wear is royal blue,purple, and peach

Vallari
09-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Black first then black and red or black and pink or black and purple or black and blue or black and well you get the idea. I think just about every outfit I wear has black in it.:cool:

Same here gurl, I especially like black and pink myself! But softer earthy colors are nice too. Anyhting works for me really as long as it's feminine! :o

babe4life
09-28-2004, 01:14 PM
I like BLUE. Brings out my aqua eyes :D Almost any blue - but my favourite is that deep sky blue on a cloudless, dust free day.

Plus I have been told that blue suits me for some or other reason. LOL

But then, a nice white strappy top with blue jeans and black strappy sandals :D

Tristen Cox
09-28-2004, 09:28 PM
God love ya Amelie:) You crack me up woman!

I second that!
Black for me too like Amelie.
Runners up are purple and red but black always makes me feel better :D

NewShy21NJmtf
09-29-2004, 01:14 AM
Ok, I don't wanna sound stereotypical, but I love PINK! I also love light blues and purples, and red and black.

Stephanie

samanthajay
09-29-2004, 01:21 AM
Black first then black and red or black and pink or black and purple or black and blue or black and well you get the idea. I think just about every outfit I wear has black in it.:cool:
me too julie :D

cuttie
09-29-2004, 01:23 AM
my favorite color is purple, always have loved it since i could remember. yet my closet of shirts would say black is the top color though.

crispy
09-29-2004, 03:41 AM
for some reason I prefer navy blue, it's rich and deep and sexy. Especially in slips and swimsuits.

but all my everyday garb is black, white or flesh colour.

I do have a leotard in a rich cerise colour that's nice, but nothing else out of the ordinary.

LindaTS
09-29-2004, 07:14 AM
For me it has to be black with pink a very close second. Linda