PDA

View Full Version : An Hour is Just NOT Enough

Kim_Bitzflick
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM
In the beginning of my crossdressing, 10 minutes was enough time to just enjoy putting on girl clothes. But as I have progressed, I find that when I have less than an hour after getting pretty, I just don't want to bother with it. I may just slip into a skirt & top but not the full on makeup. I'll only get made up and dressed if I can be dressed for more than an hour.

Does anyone else feel like this?

DeeArel
09-08-2013, 02:23 PM
I use make up when I go out the door or am having guests over. Often I skip foundation for excursions during the day.

Shirley Anne
09-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I dont generally bother for less than 3 - 4 hours

RenneB
09-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I can usually get dressed in under twenty minutes now a days... that is when I can figure out exactly which outfit to wear. Makeup takes a lot longer.. Under an hour for makeup and hair and I'm doing pretty good.

For just getting home from work and not going out after, I'll just get dressed and hang out at the house...

Living alone makes things a whole lot easier....

Renne.....

Rachel Morley
09-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Ditto on that!

BLUE ORCHID
09-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Kim Quickie's are no fun I like a long term relationship at least a few hours or more.

Zylia
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Yes, I only do it when I don't have to rush. I could probably get ready in 30 minutes if I really tried (and only need a facial shave), but I won't if I can only spend like 45 minutes in fab mode. I never go 'half way', e.g. only some clothes or no make-up.

EllenJo
09-08-2013, 03:27 PM
On a daily basis, just hanging around the house, I am happy and femmy in a skirt blouse and of course the proper under pinnings. If I plan to go out which is very seldom, then I will do the whole hair and makeup bit. So for me there is not much prep time involved. I just get up, slip out of my nighty and into something female and comfortable. My wife likes me this way also, she gets just a bit defensive when I am all dolled up, but she is a good sport and does not say much.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

kimdl93
09-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Pretty much. I really don't like spending any in male mode...but sometimes it seems that shifting back is hardly worth it for an hour.

Kelley
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
The only time I will dress when I have less than 4-5 hours is when I travel. If I Get back to the hotel by around 4:00 or so I will dress and go out for dinner and maybe shop for a couple of hours. It a nice way to spend an evening when ther is nothing else to do.

Kelley

Leah Lynn
09-08-2013, 04:00 PM
When I get home from work, the guy gets showered off and I'll dress, usually in casual clothing. If it's early, I'll put on makeup - depending on the weather, not in this 90+ stuff- then get dinner, some tv, then computer time.

As Renne points out, it helps to live alone.

Hugs,
Leah

Lady Mandy
09-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Same here, at least where makeup is concerned . . . Clothes is a whole different story! :)

carhill2mn
09-08-2013, 04:31 PM
There were times in my life when I was happy to get an hour of being at least partially "dressed". I now live alone and always do my makeup, wig, jewelry, etc. etc. everytime.

suchacutie
09-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Before makeup and painted nails an hour or two was ok. Now an hour is just that lovely transition time where mind and body morph to Tina. If I'm limited to one day, all the male stuff has to get dealt with in the morning so that Tina gets the whole rest of the day.

When I'm out of town on business and I know I'll be in and out of the room I keep a pair of very high heels I can slip into as I enter the room. They let Tina be the person in the hotel room no matter how I need to be dressed. In the evening the heels are just the start if the transition.

It's all about being creative.

Marcelle
09-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Because I don't go out, I can be happy just putting on some girly girl clothing (including underpinnings) and lounging around the house . Wig yes, nails (fingers and toes . . . of course . . . pink naturally). Make-up not always as it is labour intensive for me (very new at this and I still look hideous afterwards). We'll have something to eat, watch some television and talk then split up and enjoy some online gaming together.

Hugs

Isha

SophieKitty
09-08-2013, 06:20 PM
This is why I HAVE to come out publicly, because I need to be able to just do whatever I want to do dressed. I can't do an hour here or there in private like I've done for the last few months anymore.

Sarah Beth
09-08-2013, 06:55 PM
If I'm not going to be able to dress for very long I don't bother with trying to do makeup other than maybe putting on some lipstick. I am not very good at makeup and it takes me a long time to do it so its really not worth it if I can't spend at least half a day dressed.

Julie Denier
09-08-2013, 08:36 PM
I only dress if it's the full nine yards, and usually it's when I know I'll have at least 24 hours to myself ;)

Maria 60
09-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Before this site an hour was enough to get ready not anymore now Maria is not Maria without the wig and make up.

AveryS
09-08-2013, 09:28 PM
I used to travel a lot and have whole nights to myself.... I'd do my nails, dress right up. Now I get about 5 hours, but in the middle of the day, until my wife and kids come home. I dress, but it's just not worth it for the makeup :(

Milli Montanari
09-09-2013, 03:03 AM
I'm happy if I can have just ten minutes in panties and lipstick. Of course if I have more time I'll go for more clothes and more makeup.

Beverley Sims
09-09-2013, 04:17 AM
I thought it was a waste of time once.
You get used to it and practice makes you faster at makeup.

erickka
09-09-2013, 05:29 AM
I don't bother with makeup unless going "out". Usually a good close shave, some cover, foundation, and powder and I'm good for the daily grind. Getting dressed is a 10 minute chore, so about 20 minutes is the norm. Full makeup and the rest, well that's more like 90 minutes!

Erica Marie
09-09-2013, 05:54 AM
I feel that way but even worse. I am to the point now that if I cant get dressed for a reason, why bother. I guess it is the pink fog from my first time out a few months ago. I have been so busy at home and I cant go out locally and getting away right now isnt an option. I know I am still the same person dressed or not and that is what matters.

This is why I HAVE to come out publicly, because I need to be able to just do whatever I want to do dressed. I can't do an hour here or there in private like I've done for the last few months anymore.

Daisy41
09-09-2013, 06:01 AM
I went from being happy to wear a skirt around the apartment to don't even caring to bother unless I'm going out to do something. I don't really get a rush from it anymore. I basically like to look pretty sometimes and want to be out and about, it's too much trouble to lounge around in makeup and a bra.

AveryS
09-09-2013, 06:46 AM
I'm an MtF TG, I don't get a thrill out of it at all. I do it for sanity, to feel at peace with myself, to see what I'm supposed to see in the mirror. I'll do it just to lounge around - although I do have my comfy lounge clothes for that so it takes no effort at all.
I do get sad from time to time and that's when I need to do a full dress up, even if it's for an hour or two. To me, it's never too much trouble to lounge around in my feminine expression :)

NicoleScott
09-09-2013, 07:22 AM
I have an accepting wife and more opportunities to transform than in the past. I prefer "all or nothing" and like to allow several hours. The enjoyment starts when I start the transformation. Putting on all the makeup, shapewear, nails, jewelery, etc. isn't the price to pay for some femme time, it's the reward itself.
But it wasn't always that way. When I had an unknowing/unaccepting wife and little alone time, I made do with the time I had, sometimes not able to do the total transformation that I enjoy. If I had an hour or less, I made it work, always waiting for opportunities for more private time.

Traceyjo
09-09-2013, 07:38 AM
I only want to dress when I am able to go the whole way, all the clothes, accessories and make-up to fully transform myself into a woman. I need at least and hour and a half to be able to enjoy myself fully, preferably longer of course. When the opportunity comes a long to have that time to myself I always take advantage of it.

petrahughes
09-09-2013, 07:44 AM
If I have an hour or two spare I like to slip into a dress and underwear while cleaning or cooking. When I am working away I love to do all the trimmings, make up and wig ect and spend the whole evening relaxing as a gurl.

Georgina
I am fortunate that, when I put on a dress or skirt, I don't become another person. After work, every day, I do not wear any male clothes. Since I am on my own I don't need to do make up or wear a wig.

Cheryl T
I don't bother will a full makeup unless we're going out somewhere. Around the house it just might be some lip gloss and a little mascara.