PDA

View Full Version : The Birthday Party

Persephone
09-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi!

As some of you know, I belong to a women's social group orgnized into several different clubs.

This past week one of the clubs had a party for one of their popular and well loved members and they invited other clubs to participate.

My spouse and I know the Birthday Lady well and always enjoy her company so we attended, as did the Chairlady of our club.

It was a blast! All in all about 80 women came to the party. I sat next to our Chairlady and was surrounded by five women from other clubs who, of course, had no reason to think I was anything other than a GG (After all, it is a women's club).

We had a Chinese food lunch which was followed by entertainment -- a couple of performers I've seen before, a stunning man with a sensual voice crooning Frank Sinatra love songs (other than the restaurant owner he was the only guy present) and a woman who does impersonations of Marilyn Monroe and other performers.

It was kinda funny, the woman has a somewhat manish torso (a bit thick in the waist and not much behind) and somewhat muscular arms and legs. As she was doing Marilyn with a platinum blonde wig I was almost thinking she was a female impersonator. But her upper endowments and really femme singing voice pretty well convinced me she was a GG.

We spent about three hours chatting, laughing, and celebrating our friend's Birthday and, at the end, they had a prize for each attendee. When my femme name was called I walked up to the front and received this lovely red evening purse!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/RedPurse_zps5db32d14.jpg

Hugs,
Persephone.

EllenJo
09-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Persephone, what an awesome story. I am so glad that you had a good time and the purse is just darling.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

carhill2mn
09-08-2013, 04:43 PM
I am sure that it was a special party for you! Thanks for sharing.

gautier_nikolai
09-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Sounds like a lovely and fun evening and you'll have to find somewhere to go out and show off that beautiful purse sometime soon and i'm sure you will!

kimdl93
09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
well for fun! It occurred to me that the Marilyn impersonation was doing what we do...although a bit more authentically ;)

Beverley Sims
09-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Barbara,
You do get out and about.
Nice purse, nice color, now for the long matching gown. :)

Shellycd12
09-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Awesome story.
Sounds like a great time,

Shelly