PDA

View Full Version : Nu Bra???

Billijo49504
12-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Hi Ladies, has anyone tried a Nu Bra? I got one at the Dot store. It is one of those stick on things. Where the cups hook together in the middle. It has come loose twice so far. I understand they sell a lot of them at prom time. I'm not very impressed. I'd rather be wearing a regular bra, I can fill a 38C. But I thought I'd try this thing. I'm not going out tonight, so it is a good day to test it. Anyone else have a opinion????
It feels strange stuck on.

Michellemartyn
12-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Hi Billijo

Not had much jolly with them they are alright for every day use but get on the dance floor and its cross yer fingers time.But they are cheap so yer get what yer pay for
Hugs Michelle:thumbsdn:

Jodi
12-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Billie, That style of bra that hooks in the front is called a racer bra.

Jodi

Robertacd
12-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Billie, That style of bra that hooks in the front is called a racer bra.

No, no, no...

A NuBra (http://www.nubra.com/NuBra.htm) is a stick on sort of bra cup thingy, that hooks together like a front hook bra. Personally I don't see how they can offor a GG any real support. I guess if you are smaller breasted, young and perky it would be 'ok'...

I have one and it sort of works for creating cleavage. I stick it on further to the side than a GG would, almost to the point to where the inner sticky is almost on my nipple. It helps a bit, but really depends on the bra. I often just use it as breast enhancers and not connect it together in the middle.

Felicity
12-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Billi, I found the Nu-Bra is great for many settings. They will actually give you cleavage if you have enough loose tissue as well. I have never had problems with them not sticking. I found they stick very well if you follow the instructions. The skin must be clean and dry. Now, for a 38C... You need the optional extension clip so you aren't pulling them too much.

Sedona
12-26-2005, 01:00 AM
I've had good luck with the nubra ultralite. maryannsung, one of our members, has a great technique for creating cleavage, and will work for you if you follow the directions.

Basically you start with the nubra, add forms and a bra, and top it off with a little cleavage makeup. You can probably find it on this site with a little digging. Unless you're rail thin (i.e. have something to work with), you can create some cleavage. I used this technique for my current avatar.

Good luck!

Billijo49504
12-26-2005, 01:15 AM
Yes, I remember the article, that's why I bought it, and it was cheap. How should I put it, I don't dangle like a GG. But I got more than a handful. If I want cleavage, I just have to wear one of my Lane Bryant bras, with the little air pillows. That gives me a lot of cleavage. Or as Ann Landers used to say, if you can hold a pencil under them, you need to wear a bra. Ever since I had the tyroid surgery, I'm getting hairy and my boobs are growing. Yes,I got an appointment with my Doctor, to discuss this problem. I got to remember to take the polish off of my toes before I see him.:)

rachel_rachel
12-26-2005, 04:59 AM
I to have some problems with my nu-bra, but now i use them as my breastforms, i put one pair on, fairly close to the middle of my chest, then get the second one and go out further, then do up the clips. Works a treat for creating clevage.

Still not comfortable of confident enough to wear them without a bra in a strappless dress though, i do sweat a bit and they come un-stuck.

Jodi
12-26-2005, 08:21 PM
OK. Mea Culpa. I misunderstood.

Jodi

Helana
12-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Do you shave? If you dont then they will come off for sure. My chest is too wide to link them up so I use them as enhancers. Also I have natural breasts so the concave shape suits me well. If you are flat chested then the fit will be poor.

I have worn them for hours without any problems of them becoming unstuck. Even worn them swimming and they were great.:thumbsup:

Wenda
12-27-2005, 10:14 PM
I like them for under-drab dressing, or as the others have mentioned, to create cleavage. I have a small set and a large set, and apply the small set first, as far apart as I can and still feel that they will remain attached. I apply them with the clips pointing downwards a bit, so that when I pull them together and clip them, they are pulling my breast tissue together and upwards. I then apply the larger set on top of the first set, just wide enough apart to take some of the pressure of the first set of clips. For best results and to ensure they stay in place, your chest should be freshly shaven, dry, and it doesnt hurt to swab the area with a bit of alcohol.
If you apply the largest set without attaching the centre, you can use them as lightweight breast forms. You can sometimes get them on eBay at good prices. For the investment, I think they are ok.

LindaTS
12-28-2005, 10:12 AM
I tried one of these so-called bras and it did stick to me but it didn't hold my breasts up. I think it's more of small breast forms than anything.

suzy
12-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks Ladies for the information,

I read each post and took away the knowledge that you gave...

My lovely wife bought me a pair of Nu-Bra's for Christmas....and I am not too sure how they'll work....

Hopefully soon, I'll find out......

Hugs and kisses,

Suzy