PDA

View Full Version : A Question for the Closet Cds

Lisa Marie
12-25-2005, 06:51 PM
If you were able to purchase a wedding dress where would be the perfect hiding place for you to hide your wedding gown? Angie

victoria
12-25-2005, 08:31 PM
In my closet of course :D

pauleen
12-25-2005, 10:08 PM
I would hide a wedding dress in a sealed container ,in my locked shed where I would only have the key to the shed. thats a good place because Thats the last place a woman would look ,"its a guys " world outside ,and a woman,s world inside.

Crystal Harmony
12-25-2005, 11:21 PM
I have one its in the top of my waredrobe,but then again im not a closet cd,but she still doesny know i have it.lol:)

Billijo49504
12-26-2005, 01:46 AM
Interesting question, the wife and I talked about going to Vegas for maybe the 25 anniversary, in 4 yrs, and having a 2 dress 2nd wedding. The first time around,she had a suit and so did I. She never said she wanted a wedding dress. I wish I had asked. I think she would have liked it....BJ

Imogen_Mann
12-26-2005, 05:59 AM
If you were able to purchase a wedding dress where would be the perfect hiding place for you to hide your wedding gown? Angie

I'm not sure, but I dont think I'd go to work with it on under my male clothes :D

XX

Jayme

Jeri
12-26-2005, 06:05 AM
I don't want one, but since I now live alone, I'd just hang it openly in my closet with my other dresses and skirts. I also live in the country, so although I'm still in the closet as far as going out into town , I do openly dress inside and outside my home.

Raychel
12-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I would have to fold it and put in my locked closet or lock it in the shed. I am afraid that it would end up in the shed. It would take up too much room in the closet. :(

ChristineRenee
12-26-2005, 08:28 AM
I have one and it is in my closet in a large travel bag. My wife has known about it...in fact she took a couple of pics of me in it earlier this year! (albeit...very reluctantly!) It was a long time fantasy realized for me!;):)