PDA

View Full Version : You Will Be A Ugly Girl!

chantelle
09-27-2004, 07:02 PM
If there are times that this has been said to you then i feel that you are in the same boat as me .Sometimes my sister tries to convince me of the facts of live.You all see i am a person that is convinced that my inner person and my body dont match.Yet sometimes my sister wants me to remain a man.
Something that is as alien to me as mars and venus is different.
How much pressure do you girls get from those that know about your desires.Please i want to know if i am alone in my feelings. :confused:

CindyT
09-27-2004, 07:15 PM
You are as pretty as you feel! You should do what your heart tells you and don't worry about it.

I don't know anyone who knows, about me, but you are lucky to at least be able to talk to your sister. Maybe she just doesn't approve? You should maybe ask her to help "pretty you up" ?

Just a suggestion......

CindyT

Wenda
09-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Hi Chantelle, no you are not alone. You need to be sensitive to family's concerns, but, when you dress, how do YOU feel? If you feel feminine, or sexy, or special, that is what counts isn't it. (Amelie gave me some of the same advice.) If your cd ing is not hurting anyone, than what business is it of theirs. wenda.

samanthajay
09-28-2004, 04:25 AM
i agree but also be respectful of yourself and others on how you dress. some girls can pull off the ****ty look while some just look horrorble. im over 200lbs. yet i would only wear something that covers me up yet still look sexy. my gg's dresses look great on me and i know if i had a total make over i would be a hit. but i stay away from the ones theat show alot. if i saw myself in a halter top that dosn't go past my belly button and a skirt that comes to my ass id be descused. do not be offended for this is just my opinion. i really don't know what you look like except for your face and its not bad.

babe4life
09-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Chantelle,

You are awesome. Never forget that. The pressure from my dad is immense and is now a closed subject. The pressure from my friend is non existent - she supports me whatever I want to do, but would prefer if I didn't :). Not that she has said it, but it is a feeling I get.

Unfortunately, it is one of the hurdles we must face.

<<< hug >>>

Vicky

eleventhdr
09-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Like I have said here a quite a few times I never had a saister much to my disadvantage now that I am and have finally realizes what being a girl would kind of be like. So I too am at a great disadvantage not having been allowed to realize that I am female inside and do long to someday at the very least dress as the sex I should have been to begin with oh well.if and when not to become as female as I can. More later!.

windycissy
09-29-2004, 06:09 PM
Remember that there are plenty of ugly girls out there who enjoy life. I think a lot of us have an idealized notion about being attractive as woman, but the fact is hot chicks are few and far between. Even if you are unattractive as a woman, you can experience the joys and hassles of womanhood, so long as you dress and carry yourself appropriately. That's why I'm such a nag about not wearing miniskirts and tight sweaters if you have gnarly legs and broad shouders. Study what genuine girls are wearing! The streets of Chicago are full of zaftig girls who have learned how to dress in style. Now that's the kind of advice a sister should give you...Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Wenda
09-29-2004, 07:21 PM
I checked the local second hand clothing store (very nice!). We have a month of completely uninhibited shopping ladies, because Halloween is a month away. I told one of the clerks that I needed help, sizes, etc. I said I might do Mimi from the Drew Carey show. We had customers trying to help. Ran out of time, but going back tomorrow when they are open later. They had some wigs that looked somewhat promising. So, a couple of questions:
-if I am dressing for Halloween and not for real, why are all these women so supportive?
- where do big girls buy decent clothes? I am 6'1" and 235 lbs, and the stuff that was available was mostly horrid! Stuff Mimi wouldn't even wear.
Anyway, just because some people think you are unattractive, don't sweat it. You don't dress for them, right? You dress for you. wenda.

Lily_gg
09-30-2004, 03:41 AM
I dressed up for Halloween a couple of years ago and was told by my wife and kids that I made a really ugly girl. I kinda don't believe that and I think it was mostly just a way for them to deal with seeing their dad looking more like one my sisters. ;)

Assuming your avatar picture is you, you're *gorgeous*!!!

And Chantelle, who cares what other people think of how you look? Your feelings are the only ones that matter here (unless you're dressing for a special occasion of some sort, which requires a certain sort of dress code, e.g. a wedding [best not to wear a big flouncy white dress unless it's your wedding!], a job interview, 'that' date...).

So, if you're happy with what you're wearing, particularly if it accentuates one/some of your favourite bits, and hides all the bad bits (pieces of clothing like this are few and far between, but you'll know when you find one!), smile, hold your head up high, and enjoy yourself!!! :D

<hugs>

Lily_gg
09-30-2004, 03:43 AM
Oh, and Wenda, the reason is that, if it's for Hallowe'en, it's all just a big joke, and they can laugh at it, without having to "deal" with it. If it's "for real", then they're not quite sure how to react, cos that's "not what men do", plus some of you girls know more about looking good as a girl than some of the ggs out there - they're bound to feel a little threatened by you looking better than them!!! :p

That's my guess anyway!

mchelle
09-30-2004, 06:46 AM
its whats inside that counts!
i would really have to work at it to be a cute girl im sure, but that isnt stopping me..
and hopefully w Halloween i can have a little fun.
have to find the places that have a little larger size of cute clothing...i was looking at a cute pleated skirt but it didnt fit. i asked if there was anywhere w a little larger size and they told me to go like 2 stores away and i found a pleated skirt that fit.

Wenda
09-30-2004, 07:09 PM
grrreat pics! so, the makeover pics, does that mean you had professional advice. I sure hope the answer is yes, because you are gorgeous. Also, if it is yes, would you mind sharing the name? Wenda.

DonnaD
10-01-2004, 02:18 AM
I dunno, maybe it's me, but I just cant get my psyche wrapped around the female look, I havent ever had makeup on so I have no basis for an opinion. I may look fairly bad but with practice comes consistency right?

Or something like that.

Donna.