PDA

View Full Version : What do you see

petrahughes
09-10-2013, 07:09 AM
How do you view other women in the street or out in public? Sexually or with jealousy ?

For me i am jealous almost each time. I look at the women's attire, and wish I could be stood at the bus stop in that summer dress, or making my way to work in them heels, grey skirt and black stockings or hose.:battingeyelashes:

Amy R Lynn
09-10-2013, 07:18 AM
For me, its a little of both! I would love to be able to wear everything that women do and look as sexy as they do. I know that is very unlikely, so I'm happy with what I can wear. With that being said, I am still very turned on if she looks really good.

samanthasolo
09-10-2013, 07:25 AM
I have no jealousy at all. I adore women and I am always sexually attracted. I also can't deny that a lot of times when a woman is stunning and dressed as such I automatically imagine myself slipping into what she is wearing and also which items of my own lingerie I'd be wearing underneath!

kimdl93
09-10-2013, 07:28 AM
No jealousy what so ever. I may admire how a woman looks or pick up some ideas or simply see another person going about life. Why would I feel jealousy?

jennyluvly
09-10-2013, 07:32 AM
when i see a beautiful woman i tried to study their movement, mannerism, makeup, attire etc, anything & everything to make myself a better woman

Tiffanyselkoe
09-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Sometimes I see a cute outfit or I watch how a woman carries herself

Krististeph
09-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Envy, perhaps, but in a non-threatening way. Attraction of course, in various amounts and directions. And a bit of anger sometimes- at how beautiful they can be, and not seem to be aware of it. I know one can never be always aware of their advantages, but still.

And then there is the pity- the pity i feel for them for needing to feel vulnerable if they are out alone, more so than I do as a male person- the fact that they are more aware of their potential vulnerability for rape or other violence or attack.

I guess i do not have it so bad as an unfulfilled TG, although it sometimes feels that way.

A lot of times, though, I just wish i could as them where they got that skirt or something!

Christina Kay
09-10-2013, 07:59 AM
I admire the feminine movements. There attire, and how they handle themselves. Love watching there gestures, how they stand. The way they walk. There interaction with other women, to the interaction with men. Fascinating watching them ordering at a counter( the slight coy movements involved) I guess this has been a lifelong habit of mine. Lol hugs ;)

gautier_nikolai
09-10-2013, 10:51 AM
I definately feel envy and jealousy if i'm up in the centre of the city and see the apppearance of very well, expensive looking dressed women.

I'm actually trying to work on reverting into that male mode competitive circle way of thinking and finally coming to terms with the fact that it doesn't lead to anywhere but misery for me (in many aspects of my life too).

I can't change my cicumstances now and i'm just trying to learn to appreciate others and at the same time what i have and can do right now.It is not easy though (maybe i'll get there one day lol); and i'm not sure how much is due to my male ego.

However, i personally do feel a little better if i am suited and booted en homme and maybe wearing some flair of colour as well like a pink work shirt.

SometimesJen
09-10-2013, 11:46 AM
I have my own dreams and desires so when I see a curvaceous lady in a gorgeous outfit, beautifully made up, glowing and moving with confidence and grace, I can't help but to watch and admire her. When my SO and I both see the same lady she'll sometimes ask me "would you like to be her or be with her?", to which my answer is often simply "yes," and we both smile. As much as I dream of having such a figure, I appreciate what it takes to put together and keep such an appearance.

Lorileah
09-10-2013, 02:38 PM
If a woman gets my attention it is because I like how she looks. I am too old for sex.

StephanieCD21
09-10-2013, 02:47 PM
For me it's a little from column A and a little from column B.
I fin at first glance I take them in as a whole objectively.
Then I look over every piece of their outfit, hair, makeup, and demeanor.
I bask in the beauty and femininity.
Then I wish I could look that good and jump into my fantasy world where she and I trade places.

Beverley Sims
09-10-2013, 02:55 PM
I think we are getting envy and jealousy mixed up a bit here.
I sometimes envy others that present well and better than I.

Devin C
09-10-2013, 03:33 PM
I have my own dreams and desires so when I see a curvaceous lady in a gorgeous outfit, beautifully made up, glowing and moving with confidence and grace, I can't help but to watch and admire her. When my SO and I both see the same lady she'll sometimes ask me "would you like to be her or be with her?", to which my answer is often simply "yes," and we both smile. As much as I dream of having such a figure, I appreciate what it takes to put together and keep such an appearance.

I can't agree any more with your comment. Although my answer is "yes" but only if I'm with you. For without my amazing wife the dress would be no fun for me.

carhill2mn
09-10-2013, 04:02 PM
For me it is about how she "looks" which is, in part, about what she is wearing. I just appreciate a nice looking female. There are times when I would like to be weaing an outfit that another woman is wearing.

sometimes_miss
09-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Part of me wants to be her, part of me wants to date her. All at the same time. Been that way since school days, made for a very mixed up childhood.

Barbara Maria
09-10-2013, 10:36 PM
No one appreciates a women beauty more than I do,but I can't say I've ever been jealous of it.

Dalva
09-11-2013, 01:09 AM
I admire the feminine movements. There attire, and how they handle themselves. Love watching there gestures, how they stand. The way they walk. There interaction with other women, to the interaction with men. Fascinating watching them ordering at a counter( the slight coy movements involved) I guess this has been a lifelong habit of mine. Lol hugs ;)

I like this answer and I think I'm the same way.

If a woman gets my attention it is because I like how she looks. I am too old for sex.

Who says so Hon?

As far as envy goes...I'm envious of the female form. I love looking at woman, not so much sexually but because I love their curves and shape and hair..etc. I have to admit I look at a lot of bottoms because I love that part the most and wish I could have a derriere like a woman's

PetaM
09-11-2013, 03:10 AM
I look to see if there is anything in her makeup of clothes I could try.Sometimes I look just to appreciate the graceful way she moves.

Lynn Marie
09-11-2013, 05:37 AM
I've never been jealous of anybody male or female. I admire people with grace and style. I try to learn from them. Always looking to polish the presentation.

Marcelle
09-11-2013, 06:29 AM
To be honest, I would be lying if I said that I don't find women beautiful and sexually alluring. My wife has pointed on several occasions that she has seen me "checking out" other women (and I thought I was being oh so discreet).

Now that I am out to my wife, she asked me the other day, when you were looking at those other women were you checking them out or checking out their clothing. I replied "a bit of both". We had a good laugh and she said . . . so long as it is mainly about the clothing :)

Isha

Tiffany_S
09-11-2013, 03:16 PM
I would say both with admiration and sexually. I'm still attracted to women, so there will always be that, but I find more and more I'm looking at the outfit, shoes, mannerisms, and 'studying' their look.

There may be a bit of envy if she's wearing a nice pinstriped pencil skirt and classy heels though :D

Ressie
09-11-2013, 03:55 PM
First, they aren't other women because that would mean I'm also a woman which I'm not. I'm either attracted to them sexually or feel sorry for them. Yeah, I see a lot of woman that are in terrible shape and I can't understand how they let themselves get there.

If they look good, I check out everything if I'm close up. Clothes, hair, jewelry, shoes, makeup but my eyes usually check out the rear end along with body shape in general.

If they don't look good, why look any further? Yeah, I'm visual like most guys.

suchacutie
09-11-2013, 04:10 PM
One advantage of being in a committed monogamous relationship with a supportive spouse (omg that's so wonderful to type!) is that my sexual interests are already taken care of! That frees me to view all women as learning experiences. I'm constantly analyzing what women wear: what works, what doesn't, why do they look attractive, why don't they look so attractive, why does someone stand out, why does someone blend and is hardly noticed, and what might I like to purchase! :)

franlee
09-11-2013, 04:21 PM
For me it's a little from column A and a little from column B.
I fin at first glance I take them in as a whole objectively.
Then I look over every piece of their outfit, hair, makeup, and demeanor.
I bask in the beauty and femininity.
Then I wish I could look that good and jump into my fantasy world where she and I trade places.

This is almost the very same things I feel. I have been feeling as though I was the only person to have these desires that drive the envy. And there is a sexual content but more of an "as her" instead of with her.

Stephanie47
09-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Maybe, envious. In Costco the other day I saw a young attractive woman wearing a white with black accents summer sleeveless dress and heels. She had great poise. She exuded confidence. If I were to give her assign her a number for the most attractive woman I've seen in the last 100, she was number one.

I was envious of the dress. I wish I knew where she bought the dress. If I were a young woman, she would be it.

Georgina
09-11-2013, 05:03 PM
With most of the women I see around where I live I feel mostly respect. Few of them have easy lives, with children and house to care for, and don't have time to glam up. I am also glad that I don't have to wear the leisure clothes that they wear. As for the younger generation their dress sense is awful.

Joni T
09-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Definitely the jealousy part.
Joni