PDA

View Full Version : Once It Was ~ But NOW Its Not Necessarly So

Dana
12-26-2005, 02:04 AM
When I was in my teens, ~ there was a certain sexual turn-on about dressing in women's clothes. I was young ~ and ragging with the hormones of youth.

Then it developed from that! One part envy ~ one part jealousy ~ one part rebellion from the status quo! One part ~ "If I had been born a girl ~ I wouldn't have to deal with all of this!!" (I know ~ I know! Being a GG DEFINATELY has its downside! In a big way/

Me? Personally, I'm not going to deny that "cross dressing" can't get me riled up~! It most assurdly can! With the right person, at the right time and under the right circumstances!

My point is now that I'm on the back side of 40, its no longer so much about sex! In fact, sex has little to do with it!

And, yes there was most definately a time ~ when it was a way of reducing stress in my life! Been there ~ done that!

Its now has come to a matter of "freedom of self expression"

And, of self acceptance!

All of my life, I've tried to be successful as a man, a father, a husband, a boyfriend, a football player, a member of the career military. Etc.

But, the fact of the matter is ~ its just not me!

Not that I've not been completely successful nor un-sucessful in those endevors. I have ~ very successful! But, more along the lines of, "Better than most ~ worse than some~!"

Such is life! Any given person is going to be better looking, ~ more successful, richer, smarter than any given other individual! And equally so, just as uglier, just as much a failure, poorer, and dumber than any other given individual.

"Reality! What a concept!" (Robin Williams)

Thoughts and opinions?

GypsyKaren
12-26-2005, 02:11 AM
Hi Dana

I kinda feel the same way you do. Now that I can dress and go out every day, I finally feel "right" for the first time in my life. I feel good about myself, and I'm very happy as is. Now that I can be myself, there's no longer any stress to deal with, nothing bothers me now. It's a pretty cool place to be in, isn't it?

GypsyKaren