PDA

View Full Version : The Real Isha

Marcelle
09-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Hi all,

I have decided to post my real avatar. I highly doubt that anyone would recognize me from work and if they did my first question would be "what were you doing on the forum in the first place" :heehee:

It is my first attempt at looking remotely feminine. As you can see, not much of an attempt and not a lot to work with. But I figured, if I can't be honest with you gals who can I be honest with. Besides, I have too much time in to let it worry me that much . . . still a bit nervous though.

I decided to go with glasses as they tend to soften my eye area . . . however, my next step is to get some femme style glasses . . . I like Isha in glasses. :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

The real Isha

Kate Simmons
09-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Good for you Hon. I'm happy you posted your pic. We are all a "work in progress" really, so you're in good company.:battingeyelashes::)

Amy R Lynn
09-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Exactly, even if someone did recognize you, what are they doing here. They certainly couldn't bust you anymore than they could bust on them selves. Also, I'm quite certain that if someone were to recognize you on this forum they would more than likely be supportive of you.

You might not see it yet, but you have quite a bit to work with hun. We don't become the Diva we dreamt of over night. It takes some time. You'll get there. You are already on your way.

Julie Denier
09-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Good for you, Isha! Those first steps into the light can be scary ones, even in a guarded environment like this ;)

Cynthia Anne
09-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Good for you Isha! As you grow you will find that there is far less to fear then you once thought! Have fun!!

Tracii G
09-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Really proud of you Isha you took one small first step sister.

Leigh Wyndham
09-11-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi Isha,

Well my goodness gracious Hon,, I really think you're quite cute. REALLY! I would definitely go out with you.

Huggs,

Leigh Wyndham

Dalva
09-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Way to go Isha! I can't add much to what's already been posted and I agree with everything.

I know the feeling about hesitating to post your pic in your avatar. I hovered my mouse over the submit button for about twenty minutes before I uploaded my avatar pic. No one had ever seen me en femme until that moment it appeared in the forum. I was nervous but wow, what a relief. It felt great to do it. I congratulate your courage.

TeresaCD
09-11-2013, 03:08 AM
Good for you, Isha!

Beverley Sims
09-11-2013, 03:16 AM
Isha,
If they think that the avatar is really you, just say show it to me I must have a look.
The challenge you give means they now know.
Keep them guessing.

Marcelle
09-11-2013, 03:55 AM
Thanks all for your encouraging comments. This was a small (albeit scary) step for me. I am hoping as my presentation gets better (still have to work on those brows), I can update with a clearer and closer picture.

Hugs and thanks again for being so supportive . . . love you guys.

Isha

AmyGaleRT
09-11-2013, 04:12 AM
Looking good so far, Isha! As you gain practice, skill, and knowledge, it will improve; don't worry on that score, just keep learning!

But congrats on the decision to take that step and show your true self. I remember taking that plunge myself, not quite a year ago!

Hugs :hugs:

- Amy

Leah Lynn
09-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Now you're here! I thought it was easier jumping out in a hot LZ than posting that first pic. Congrats!

Hugs,
Leah

kimdl93
09-11-2013, 04:52 AM
It's a good start and good to be real. For the record, I actually am not represented by my avatar or profile pic.

Lynn Marie
09-11-2013, 05:25 AM
Always like to see a picture avatar. It seems to add at least a little creadance to the post. It's a hurdle, good start.

Marcelle
09-11-2013, 05:34 AM
Now you're here! I thought it was easier jumping out in a hot LZ than posting that first pic. Congrats!

Hugs,
Leah

Hey Leah,

Thanks. You are right, with the exception of a few dodgy HALO jumps, this was perhaps the scariest thing I have done to date. Although it feels good to present myself to everyone.

Hugs

Isha