PDA

View Full Version : travel en drab

jayne-T
12-26-2005, 05:48 AM
i spent a week with my brother and his family--of coarse i had to leave jayne at home

his girls are very cute ranging from 12 to almost 19--the all gave me a kiss --hi uncle jayson. i envied how they would get dressed --and being modest while i was there ---watching them struggle at times with makeup --i was so tempted to say let uncle jayne help you

heard two of the mention a type of party where they wear wild shades of lipstick --my ears picked up as i knew exactly what they meant --having done a few my self---just seeing their bras hanging over the shower curtain made me so envious --wish i did this in high school

as soon as i got home i dressed and love being jayne---i wonder what they would have said if i told them about jayne --i would have to tell their parents first and prob would have picked them up from the floor as they would have fainted --or maybe not ---????

Rikki Elisabeth
12-26-2005, 08:58 AM
I understand your feelings. But don't misjudge the ability of today's children [particularly the ages you mentioned] to accept things we may think shocking as "really awesome." I would have stepped in and ask if they minded having another opinion.

I outed myself to my sister several years ago. Now, everytime I visit her, I visit her as Rikki. We go shopping; we go dining; we take a drive on the interstate and flirt with the truckers. [Truckers love nothing more than looking at a pair of long legs with skirts scrunched to the top.] You might be surprised if you ventured into a conversation with the female in your family.
Women are much more accepting and can "weave a spell" over their mates.

Kisses

jayne-T
12-26-2005, 04:34 PM
first of all you are so beautiful

second how old are you and your sis ----is she married

im not sure if these questions are revelent

perhaps if i was in my 30s and not my 50s i would have felt brave enuf --but im only kidding myself

i do love being jayne --wearing womens clothes --esp a underwire bra --it feels every second that im dressed and just love the feeling --even when i have to appear as jayson i try to wear a bra and panties ---making sure they cant be observed---and at times i say --what the heck --why not always be jayne

ive been getting makeup lessons from the avon lady --she was quick to point out there's more to being a woman than just the clothes

LOVE IT --should have done this back in high school

Jayne

Rikki Elisabeth
12-26-2005, 08:06 PM
I think that was the title of a song when I was in my late teens?

It was difficult for me. I was married and had three children. I believed, at that time, that I was guilty of something. I learned later that the only thing of which I was guilty was denying my real self.

My sister is two years younger than I. I keep my wardrobe in her house [other than my traveling ensemble.] Courage has nothing to do with it. It is the battle with inner fear that you must overcome. I cannot tell you to do it. Everyone has different circumstances but I can tell you that I have taken hormones and I will continue taking them. I will be Rikki both mentally and physically. The physical thing is becoming more important to me now; particularly since I have overcome the fear.

God bless you on your journey - and it is a journey, not a trip.

Kisses....

JennMW
12-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Helen Reddy, "I Am Woman"

Lyrics can be found here (http://www.lyricstime.com/helen-reddy-i-am-woman-lyrics.html)