PDA

View Full Version : Going out and public restrooms

CrissyBlair
12-26-2005, 06:03 AM
Hi Girls,

I have only been out once en Femme with my wife, and it was to an event in Seattle where many G/L/B/TG poeple gathered for a holloween charity event. At the event was easy for me just to walk in the mens room and go, as I felt comfortable with the crowd at the event. After the event, it lead me to wonder..... what are the laws that govern bathroom usage in public in regards to CD'ers? Could a M t F cd'er use the women's room? Have any of you had experiences? or know something -if so please do tell. I would have to say, I would feel uncomfortable being en Femme and going in the mens room other then at an event as I mentioned or perhaps a club where there were others like myself or people who would tolerate CD'ers. My wife says it wouldn't bother her seeing MTF in the womens room.

Comments from GG's would be nice.
Please tell me what you think.
-Crissy :confused:

Rikki Elisabeth
12-26-2005, 08:39 AM
I go out all of the time. Now, I am not the prettiest "girl" one has ever seen but I do know how to dress and carry myself. Most women in the restrooms don't even give it a second thought. When you have to go, you have to go and you are more interested in finding a stall. Just remember to sit.

I have struck up conversation in restaurant ladies rooms and there is no issue. Lots of the women are fascinated and become quite chattie. I was alone at a very nice restaurant in Chicago, met a women in the restroom, and we decided to continue our conversation eating together.

Most people see what they expect to see. If you call undo attention to yourself, then people are inclined to focus more.

Kisses:thumbsup:

Phoebe Reece
12-26-2005, 11:30 AM
You might want to read through these two threads as they cover the subject pretty well:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10610&highlight=restroom
and
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=236783#post236783
As far as legalities go, you need to check with your local authorities. City ordinances are the ones that will get you in trouble. In some cities there is no problem with a male in the ladies room and in others it is illegal.

JAYNETHOMPSON
12-26-2005, 11:55 AM
I spend a lot of my spare time dressed; and deal with the toilet visit as has been mentioned here. I never go to the mens when I'm dressed. I beleive that is gauranteed to attract attention; some unwelcome. I try to blend in and go to the ladies. If there is an unused disabled toilet I use that. I avoid any contact as I'm a bit nervous of my girlie voice....
Sad but it gives me a buz as its another way of telling myself that I pass off well as a female.
:)