PDA

View Full Version : So....what did you get for Christmas?

TGMarla
12-26-2005, 10:37 AM
Hello ladies.

I hope that everyone had a very lovely Christmas. Friends, family, food, drink, five extra pounds....it's all good. Well, you knew someone was going to ask. So what did you get for Christmas? Anything girly and wonderful? I got nothing from my wife, of course (except a very romantic Christmas Eve), but I treated myself to some black lingerie that turned out to be of such poor quality, it began to come apart practically before I even tried it on. Live and learn. Buy quality. I took it all back for a refund, and only kept the garter belt. It's quite lovely, but now I need some stockings to go with it (they ran immediately). I'll need to decide just what lingerie I'd like to get to replace it, too. But no hurry.

How did all of you make out?

:D

Cheree
12-26-2005, 10:43 AM
My S.O. says "we need to take a ride this week" and that could only mean one thing!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going shopping!:D

pauleen
12-26-2005, 10:46 AM
almost ever pair of stockings ,hose I have ecept for a few I get runs in them I guess more so in the winter when my skin is dry a friend told me [ she is g/g] to put on my hands gloves ,or stockings on my hands while putting on a new pair it works .

monicawyer
12-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Hiya -my girlfriend (the most wonderful, accepting partner in the world) brought me nothing but girly things! Two gorgeous rings (one gold with a set citrine gem, and a silver, green and brown multi gem one) and a beautiful pear cut Topaz silver bracelet. She's a QVC addict! I hope you all got everything you desired x

Terri Li
12-26-2005, 11:08 AM
i got Johnny Ringo's "Cally's War", A black curly wig, A pleather bra that was too small so has to be sent back. two bottles of wine, My physics book for school, a gradebook--im a tech school math teacher--afternoon and night classes, and my wife and i went to indianapolis to see "The Producers" Christmas afternoon. then we had a canle dinner at home with duck and wine and cherry delight.

My brother bought me 21 StarTrek miniture ships from hallmark and Johnny Lightning. and a stylus for my PDA.

DanaJ
12-26-2005, 11:10 AM
I got a small little red-jeweled bracelet from my GG friend :)

Wendy me
12-26-2005, 11:16 AM
i got drab stuff :eek: from my wife good thing wendy's in a shopping and picked up some things .... oh well meby next year.......but a bunch of gift cards so after it calms down with them nutts out there wendy is going shopping....:D

GypsyKaren
12-26-2005, 11:19 AM
My wife got me a beautiful bracelet, my daughter a back massager and goody basket, and gift cards from everybody else.

GypsyKaren

Kim E
12-26-2005, 11:26 AM
My two girlfriends and I exchange gifts usually on Christmas eve. This year Karen really surprised me. She gave me my first ever pair of knee high leather boots with 2 1/2 inch heels. :D They feel wonderful and I thought I was just getting perfume. Thank you again, love. :angel:

Kim

cosmolovesph
12-26-2005, 11:47 AM
My two girlfriends and I exchange gifts usually on Christmas eve. This year Karen really surprised me. She gave me my first ever pair of knee high leather boots with 2 1/2 inch heels. :D They feel wonderful and I thought I was just getting perfume. Thank you again, love. :angel:

Kim

Nice boots!!!!

Well, i got a "I am ordering you a new wig for Christmas" :D

Sarahgurl371
12-26-2005, 12:06 PM
All drab clothing. Except for the beautiful femme clothing I bought myself for Christmas. I have finally allowed myself to buy what I want. Have to be careful there. Shopping can be soooooo addicting! I told her not to buy me anything as I would be buying what I want myself. At least she didn't flip out! Oh, and I spent a ton on her, some very beautiful clothes and nice jewelry. One lady looked in my cart and said "I wish you were shopping for me". Just one benefit of a CDing husband I guess.

LisaRaye
12-26-2005, 12:10 PM
my girlfriend got me a beautiful one piece white pants set it looks good on me, and my daughter got me a white bra and panty set.

here is a picture......
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20083

Pauline Wendy
12-26-2005, 12:24 PM
My wife bought me a pair of lacy undies and a beautiful jumper.

MandyTS
12-26-2005, 12:42 PM
A 30 dollar giftcard to a clothing store...

Michelle Hart
12-26-2005, 01:36 PM
A fur coat!!

RenaCD
12-26-2005, 01:41 PM
The Question is what didn't I get and all from my wife. The most important is the gift of acceptance that will keep giving for a lifetime. And under the Tree was two Beautiful sweaters and two black skirts. A full assortment of Makeup and skin care, Jewelry,pantyhose, and the list goes on and on. I was spoiled Roootten. I'm feeling a little Guilty just a little, I am married to a Goddess and I Know It!!

ChristineRenee
12-26-2005, 01:53 PM
My wife got me a beautiful pair of jammies...taupe color with hot pink trim and flowers on the bottom front of the shirt.:luvu:

Leilani68
12-26-2005, 01:59 PM
Wife got me:
Asian inspired Red/Gold dress
2 Bras (yellow Underwire,Nude Waterpad from VS.)
Sheer Rose printed Ruffled Blouse
Black Faded Glory (Classic Fit) jeans
Casper the friendly Ghost Jumper Pajamas
2 Teddies (pink W/Leapord Spots,Saphire Blue)
Pink Rhinestone Tee Shirt W/following inscription:
"It's Hard To Be A Princess"
2 Cami Tops (Ivory W/Lace Flower,Multi Pastel Petal)
Ton's of DVD's:Those who've read my intro would know why
2 Video Games.
I must say: I have a very Loving & Accepting Wife.......:love:

Lisa Marie
12-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Didnt get nothing girly this year for Christmas. Im saving up to go to the wig shop again to buy another wig. Angela

Lana
12-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Well I didn't get anything girly but only because I prefer to shop for myself. I did get some DVD boxed sets, Joan of Arcadia, Scrubs second season, Northern Exposure third season, a video game, the latest Cheveron car that I couldn't justify buying for myself, and of course a ton of candy, there goes the diet:D

Sweet Susan
12-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Susan received nothing from her wife this year. First time in years she hasn't gotten Susan something.

erica12b
12-26-2005, 03:19 PM
well this was a new thing this year ,i did not get any bad ties, my sis did give me a camera, sence erica is in the closet and know one knows about her she bought her self some pantys, and a pair of boots, lol (slow cristmass) erica

katie36
12-26-2005, 03:35 PM
this was a christmas i wont be forgetting ! had a whole xmas eve makeover with my gg. she said it was about time for a new avatar. and also got whole new makeup kit and 2 new dresses.

Sophia Rearen
12-26-2005, 03:57 PM
For the past three years I wanted something sexy or pretty from my wife. It was definitly more of an acceptance thing than a wardrobe thing. So, this year as I opened a heavy Gap box, I couldn't have been happier. There on the top were hangers. Not just any hangers, but skirt, dress, and blouse hangers. My daughter said, "you bought him hangers?". My wife did put a disclaimer on the opening. She said it was a practical gift. Underneath the hangers were plenty of drab clothes, which I needed. However, the hangers were also needed. I had them on my list of things to buy for Sophia.
Not just hangers. Girls, it was one of the best christmas presents I've ever received, acceptance.

Rachel Morley
12-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Girly things are all I got from Marla :)

She bought me two cardigans (a gray cashmere one and an aqua blue merino wool one) a pair of girly Reebok tennis shoes with pink sparkly trim on them and pink soles. I also got 3 pairs of earrings (little silver heart studs, little silver diamante studs, and pink pearls on long dangly silver chains).

Here's a link to a pic of us on Christmas Day. I'm wearing one of my new cardigans, the dangly earrings and the tennis shoes. Marla's wearing a new cashmere cardi which is one of the things that I gave her.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=292696#post292696

Jadeanne
12-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Since I restarted crossdressing 3 1/2 years ago, my loving, accepting wife has always given Jadeanne something at birthday, Christmas, etc. We buy gifts for each other all year.

This Christmas she gave me a lovely silvertone stretch bracelet with cat charms of various colors, including ones matching our 2 cats (black and white tuxedo and solid gray).

Jadeanne

Imogen_Mann
12-26-2005, 04:48 PM
It was christmas, I expected nothing and recieved just about that. A pile of stuff from people who felt obligated, one or two small items from my brother which meant something to me, and not a lot else.

I got fed up, lonely, sad, bored, frustrated and drunk. None too proud of myself really.

Maybe next year I'll hibernate.

XX

Jayme

Anita Mae GG
12-26-2005, 04:53 PM
I bought my husband (Danielle65) a black satin skirt, red blouse, heels, bra, underwear, breast forms and a wig.

Seems normal right....well this was his first full ensemble. Only had panties before and one skirt that I bought him a few weeks ago. I figured I would surprise him and get him all set up in the CD department. He deserves it!!! (I love you baby)

Ms. Laura
12-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Well, I didn't get anything girlie as a present. I did however receive authorization from the house budget office (wife) to spend $100 on girlie goodies out of my Christmas bonus! Not too shabby, I'm starting with colortration makeup as suggested by DanaJ! (Thanks for posting that!)

Maid Barbara
12-26-2005, 07:50 PM
As I live alone, all my family live overseas & my girlfriend has just dumped me, all I got for Christmas was a raging hangover! (Sorry but this is a bad time of year for me)
Barbara x

Adrianne
12-26-2005, 07:54 PM
Barbara i know the feeling of being alone as i broke up with my girlfriend a month ago and my family also lives overseas.
So i went out and got myself a xmas present a DVD recorder.

Jodi
12-26-2005, 07:57 PM
I got a brown Prada hobo bag from my brother. I treated myself to two new pairs of shoes for Chrstmas--a pair of Via Spiga Brown strappies, and Christian Louboutin peach satin pumps.

Jodi

Charlene Marie
12-26-2005, 08:09 PM
My wife gave me, (amoung a bunch of drab stuff), a black leather Hobo shoulder bag (Purse). I had hinted enough, but the fact that she actually got it for me and wrapped it up, literality made me cry.My mind was on the ceiling all day. My Hairdresser gave me a set of make-up brushes. This also blew me away. I gave her See's candy and took two Pizzas to the shop for the girls.
I also got, Adobe Photoshop Elements, so maybe I can improve my pitures.
Hope you all had great Christmases.
Love,

Charlene Marie

MISS-D
12-26-2005, 11:54 PM
my wife was realy great agin this year. she bought me 3 new bras and new panties. i was so happy. i needed them i had some that were all worn out. she's great

denese013
12-27-2005, 05:19 AM
My loving wife of over 40 years gave me a sexy red lace bra and panty set and a fantastic red plaid pleated skirt.Was a big suprise cause she rarely buys me things and will only indulge in my dressing when we clean house.Sure do love her.

Miss Vicki
12-27-2005, 05:52 AM
I bought myself a Wonderbra in , what I though would be "MY SIZE" -- wrong. I have to return it and buy something else. I do know now why there are 25 - 30 racks of bras in the lingerie section. Your size differs from manufacturer to manufacturer.

cathy b
12-27-2005, 06:16 AM
a corset that cathy all ways wanted.:p

Trish
12-27-2005, 06:48 AM
My wife bought me a brown plaid pleated skirt, a deep pink top, panties, pink bedroom slippers, and a diamond / saphire bracelet. The only drab I got, was a sweatshirt.

Colleen
12-27-2005, 08:15 AM
My wife got me 3 pairs of walcoat satin panties green blue and black.Boy they feel good.

JoAnnDallas
12-27-2005, 09:40 AM
My wife, who doesn't know about JoAnn, knows I love the VS catalogs, so we went into VS on Christmas Eve and she got me signed up for a Victoria Secrect Angel Card. She doesn't know what a great present that is. It's better than when I got a Playboy Card back in the 70's.

Candy Heels
12-28-2005, 10:00 AM
I have always wanted some of those cute little high heeled bedroom slippers and Santa brought me these.

TGMarla
12-28-2005, 10:05 AM
Ooooh! Candy! You got mules! Now you need some really pretty lingerie to go with them! Black, of course!

LindaTS
12-28-2005, 10:06 AM
I got two new panty/thong sets from Frederick's. Soooooo nice.

Sharon
12-28-2005, 11:03 AM
I received a reciprocating saw. :strugglin

Oh..., and a bunch of gift cards to non-clothing stores. :slap:

BonnieJG
12-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Well I got two bra's (see Photo) & blue satin pJ's form the wife. I bought myself Black top, pants. and some makeup

Joanne_2003
12-28-2005, 07:55 PM
My wife got me some electronis and a blouse, 3 pair of earrings and a bottle of perfume.

Jeri Rene
12-28-2005, 08:54 PM
I got the usual drab clothing from my Mum.
I then went out and bought a couple new bras. Needed someplace to put the new forms I bought. Just got them today. So much better than the rice bags I used before.

Missy Anne
12-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Hi girls,

My wife and I decided to hit a couple of thrift shops and a Ross Dress for Less store to look for my Christmas presents. I got a new lacey, satin red bra for $4.00 at Ross and a dynamite black knit dress (Ann Taylor) at a thrift shop for $5.00! It is so tight, that it looks like I was poured into it (just like I always wanted!) Also found a nice red knit skirt that is very classy. (My wife paid, of course, as they were my Christmas presents.)

Santa was good to me this year. I guess I was a VERY good "girl"!

Missy Anne

alisoncdnj
12-29-2005, 04:33 PM
My wife and I were shopping at Fashion Bug for my daughter when she saw a dress turned and said I bet this would look great on you. I agreed, she turned and said Merry Christmas. She then asked if I saw anything else I liked and told me to pick it out. I picked out a lovely 4 piece suite. Our joke this Chrismas was my presents that could not be under the tree. This turned out to be the best Christmas ever for me.

DonnaT
12-30-2005, 06:01 PM
My wife bought me a formal gown, a short jean skirt, a long dressy skirt that's hard to describe (ankle length, Black, crinkled, handkerchief hemline, ruffles in front from waist to hem in an A shape), a dressy cami, a very fem blouse (had to take it back and exchange it for next size up), jewelry (matching earrings and necklace), OPI nail care products that included a handbag shaped key ring, OPI lip stick/liner combo, mascara and a handy pallet of eye makeup.

For male attire, one shirt and a warmer coat.

last year, when the kids didn't know, she put the presents under the tree and marked them 'Donna'. This year she had me open them in the bedroom, yet the kids know. I didn't ask why.

suezeq
12-31-2005, 05:09 AM
new dress ,3 new tops, bra and pantie set ,new night gown,2 new skirts and black stockings as a filler

Sophie
12-31-2005, 06:04 AM
My fiance bought me a pair of balck patent 5 inch pumps, a winter pamper kit, new make up brushes, lip gloss, body shimmer and a pink satin nighty. She's the BEST!!!

Sophie

Anima-87-388
12-31-2005, 07:02 AM
my mom got me a pink dress that I had been wanting:D

simonep
01-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi, just got back on line and found a nag from the system to tell me I have been quiet. Well I had some fun over Xmas (my first after coming out to my wife) my wife gave me two pairs of panties (one lime green and one baby blue - she complains I have too many pink). Then she let me wear my panties all through the holiday break. This included visits to both my parents and hers, a little chiuckle for both of us. This can be difficult to explain as we still have two young adult duaghters living at home, but we have an agreemtn and it works well for us.

My birthday is at the end of the week, I wonder. Let you know then.

Anyway back to work and back to drab.

Love
Simonep

Toni
01-02-2006, 05:02 PM
I just got the usual DVDs etc then I opened a parcel which my wife had told me to leave till last. In it was a makeup bag, a pair of dangly ear rings and three pairs of panties. It made made my Christmas cos she's never done this before.

Julie
01-02-2006, 05:17 PM
Santa came a couple of days early this year. He gave me a tan suede belted skirt, a "Cowgirl" long sleeved cotton top, a black & white pull over sweater with a deep neckline, an all black pull over sweater with a V-neck and two pairs of boots, one a rust brown suede with 3" heels and the other a multi shade of brown & tan with platform type cushioned soles. Very comfy!

Bootsiegalore
01-02-2006, 05:42 PM
I got a Red Corvette and I got my wife Boobs! (implants). We both love our gifts!

Tara

MarieTS
01-02-2006, 10:07 PM
I received a set of red satin pajamas. I've worn them every night since!

Victoria Pink
01-02-2006, 10:41 PM
My loving and understanding wife gave me 3 pairs of very pretty panties and a "think pink" bag of bubble bath, lotion, spray, etc. I loved them!:)

Victoria

Francine
01-02-2006, 11:00 PM
My Christmas present is what I bought for myself. I went to K-Mart and they had some Jaqueline Smith coordinates on sale for 50% off, and I noticed a rust/orange floral print top, and a black pin striped skirt, and just had to get them. New Year's day, I finally had a chance to try them on, and they fit great!. Can't wait to take some pics with this outfit!

ginafaye
01-03-2006, 12:33 PM
just the prefect little black dress

carson
01-03-2006, 02:12 PM
My new, totally accepting GGF got Carson a lovely gold ladies watch, a pair of black satin panties and a Victoria's Secret black silk slip (rather short w/side slit and lace trim!) I will never take this open-minded, supportive woman for granted! :)