PDA

View Full Version : Exercising

Rachael Leigh
09-12-2013, 05:55 PM
As one who is not into all the makup thing I do exercise in what some would consider en fem but for me it's just clothes. I don't attend a gym for this however I will occasonly walk in a local park in my shorts and race back tops. I've got a few looks but mostly no one cares. I feel it's just clothes and I enjoy the look of the womens styles. I have nice smooth legs so I do look nice in my shorts

Beverley Sims
09-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Lee,
welcome to the forums and I think as you progress you will find a personal level that makes you comfortable.
A lot of girls wear minimal makeup especially on fitness walks.
All you may need is a smear of foundation to hide any beard shadow.

Rachael Leigh
09-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Actually I don't mind just being me, I don't need the makeup. But I understand what you are saying. Just curious how many here likes the exercise wear as much as myself.

Tawne
09-12-2013, 10:41 PM
I love walking with friends during work lunch but that's about it, I am a light eater on most days, but yeah, light makeup if I were to go jogging lol

Jorja
09-12-2013, 10:50 PM
I have quite a bit of exercise wear because I workout every day and I am too damn lazy to do the laundry sometimes. :)

freeindress
09-16-2013, 04:30 PM
I love womens running fashion and have speedsuits, leotards, sets of matching shorts/briefs and crop tops, and team uniforms for workout and jogging (in drab, just shaved beard and legs, no hairy arms).

Stephy
09-16-2013, 04:45 PM
I love leggings and race back tops. I often wear these to the gym. I have stopped wearing shorts because my wife doesn't want me to shave my legs and the outfits look horrible with hairy legs showing. Gymwear is where my crossdressing started and it has grown from there. I used to love the fashions in the late 80s and early nineties - the thong leotards and bike pants or unitards with a thong over. I loved to go to aerobics classes in a unitard/thong combo and exercise with the ladies. It's a pity that fashions have gone more conservative nowadays.

Rachael Leigh
09-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Stephy yeah Im with you, loved the old leotards and tights look, but I do love these cute shorts and race back tops. I'm mean I'm old enough to remember that guys use to wear our shorts as short as the lady ones are now. I have to say first time I decided to go to the park in my shorts and tops I was a lithe scared but quickly got over it. My legs are shaved most of the time so I look great in the shorts cause I do have nice long legs

Brooklyn
09-16-2013, 09:24 PM
All my workout clothes are from the women's section, aren't they so much more colorful and fun? Plus, everyone in my yoga class sees my pedi anyway...