PDA

View Full Version : Isha's first walk in the light

Marcelle
09-12-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi all,

My wife and I have gone away on a bit of vacation to reconnect as a couple to a place where we know absolutely nobody. Isha has accompanied us but for the most part I stay in male mode so we can get to know each other again.

So I was a bit surprised when my wife indicated it would be nice to spend the day with Isha. So, I got into my en femme but toned down to some short shorts and a nice top. Have been practicing with trying to enhance my lips and it seems to go better each time. When I came out my wife said something is missing and she handed me a bra (with a slight smile on her face). I took up the offer and explained I had read of ways to create the illusion of breasts with tape, padding and make-up. So we experimented. Although by no way perfect, from a distance they seemed believable.

We had some wine and spent the day talking and watching movies (please . . . horror movies, no chick flicks for Isha or my wife). It was starting to get dark and my wife suggested that we take a walk down the road. I said "sure thing . . . let me change". She smiled again (not sure if it was the wine) and said "No hon, this is a girls only walk". :eek:

I was a bit shocked at first as this was something that she was not ready for a few weeks back. So I asked her if she was certain. She said it is only fair that Isha gets to enjoy the vacation as much as me besides, it was getting dark.

Okay before anyone asks . . . no the forum did not make me do it. This was mine and my wife's choice/decision together. The only thing was now that it was on the table I guess I had to "man up" sort to speak :heehee:

Now this is not a busy area and there are probably three open cottages so on the grander scheme of things not a big outing. So I put on some sandals, took a deep breath and out I went. My wife and I have been working on my presentation regarding walk and gesture. My knee jerk reaction was to overcompensate until she pointed out that I was walking like a runway model on speed. I slowly fell into a natural rhythm and we continued down the drive to the road, turned left and kept on walking.

It was euphoric as I was "kind of out in public". Then out of nowhere I heard a vehicle approaching. My instinct was to dive for cover in the woods but my wife grabbed my hand and told me just keep going. So I did. The car drove by and guess what . . . nobody jumped out and screamed "pervert". As it drove away, I began to breath again. Just then another truck drove by and then I heard it " a wolf whistle with a nice ass comment" :eek: Now my wife swears the comment was directed at me, but I think she was just being kind.

Anyway we just finished the walk and are now back in the cottage. More wine and . . . well that's another story :heehee:

My new avatar is the outfit I was wearing today. Thought I would share.

Hugs

Isha

Genny B
09-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Great story! Thank you for sharing Isha! Congratulations, not just on getting out, but having your wife support and suggest the walk!
Genny B

Leah Lynn
09-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Congratulations on being out! The world doesn't come to an end. And the avatar isn't half bad. Pretty nice, actually. Some guys get the great wives, you should treat her like a princess.

Hugs,

Leah

Marcelle
09-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Leah,

Believe me, if she would wear a princess gown I would get her one (I would be more likely to want to wear it that her :battingeyelashes:).

I am quite euphoric right now (haven't felt that in a long time). I am not sure where this is all going but I am just going to hold her hand and walk this path together for the time being.

Hugs

Isha

Suzanne F
09-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Isha
I am so happy for you. I have had a similar story as yours. I have been going out with my wife for the last 4 months. I know how elated you must be. Try to cherish it as much as you can!
Hugs
Suzanne

Tracii G
09-12-2013, 07:11 PM
A wonderful story Isha You have a great wife for sure.

Lady Mandy
09-12-2013, 07:35 PM
What a fantastic time! Good for you two! Love hearing this & I think its wonderful that your wife is so supportive - I wish everyone's SO was! And she initiated it - how wonderful is that! :)

Big hugs girl!

Mandy :battingeyelashes:

Melissa in SE Tn
09-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Many echos... You are so blessed with an angel for a wife. You both got your angel wings today

dandy
09-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Now that's the kind of vacation everyone should have.

Julie Denier
09-12-2013, 09:12 PM
Wow! What a great experience and how wonderful to have such support and encouragement ;)

Beverley Sims
09-12-2013, 09:31 PM
Isha,
What wonderful progress in such a short time.
Going on vacation is a wonderful opportunity to do what you want.
Remember, do not push things too far when making progress.

Cynthia Anne
09-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Enjoyed reading your story immensely!!
lovely avatar! Hope you have many more vacations like that!

Bree Wagner
09-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Wonderful story and news Isha! I'm so glad you and your wife are at a good point in your lives and can make things like this happen. Good luck in your future endeavors!

-Bree

MissTee
09-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Beautiful story!! Thank you for sharing.

Shellycd12
09-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Awesome story.
Sounds like a wonderful time and beautiful understanding wife.

Shelly

AmyGaleRT
09-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Isha, that is wonderful! Your first time in the real world! It only gets easier from here, too. (Says the woman who went from nervously venturing out to take trash out to the Dumpster to sashaying through the crowds at PrideFest within the span of less than a year. :D ) And you are doubly blessed with having such a supportive wife.

Believe me, if she would wear a princess gown I would get her one (I would be more likely to want to wear it that her :battingeyelashes:).

Why don't you both wear princess gowns? Nothing wrong with that. Make them matching princess gowns! ;)

- Amy

Marcelle
09-13-2013, 04:31 AM
Thanks very much for all your kind words and support. I am still on a bit of a high this morning, it was both a great day and . . . a great night :heehee:

My wife and I are going backpacking this morning for the day, so it will be her and me today, Isha is staying at home. She did mention last night that we should go to a small coffee shop/restaurant tonight (just the girls). Not sure if I am ready for that as I might pass on first glance walking down a dark road but up close and personal in public establishment? If you check out my profile picture it is a bit of a close-up albeit acting a bit goofy (you'll see what I mean) :eek:.

She wasn't pushing the idea, only suggested it and said it is up to me.

Well got to get ready and head out . . . be mulling this one over in my mind all day - really not sure if I am ready for that yet (but part of me wants to do it). Any advice would be appreciated.

Hugs

Isha

Kalista Jameson
09-13-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi Isha,

Great story. That had to have been an awesome time with your wife. Glad she seems to enjoy Isha as much as your man side. Keep having good times like that and she'll never want to lose Isha as a friend! You'll be stuck being a crossdresser forever even if you suddenly wake up one day and never want to dress up again! =) LOL.

Cheers,

Kalista

kimdl93
09-13-2013, 07:29 AM
That's great, Isha! Especially great that your wife is helping you down this,path, figuratively and literally!

linda allen
09-13-2013, 08:13 AM
That's a great story and I know you enjoyed it. My hope is that someday my wife will go out with me as two girlfriends. That's probably the hope of many of us.

I think there's a lot less risk of anyone bothering you or making negative comments if you're with someone. GGs don't normally walk alone.

Christina Kay
09-13-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi Isha I am glad everything is turning out good for you. Enjoy yourself and the new adventures you are embarking on. You will do just fine. Your looking real good. You girls have fun tonight. :) hugs Aretha