PDA

View Full Version : Subway friend encounter.

Tracii G
09-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Stopped by my local Subway today and was waiting in line giving my order.
The lady behind me in line said Hi Tracii I would know that purse anywhere.LOL
Turns out it was one of my T girl friends from my group.She is gorgeous BTW and super femme.
We gave each other a hug and began chatting about life.
The store was packed mostly women including the girls working behind the counter.
3 or 4 men with their wives/GF's and kids.
I go in the in guy mode frequently so I figured the girls there would recognize me.
The one girl working there clocked me but smiled and said your hair is so pretty I love the highlights in it.I said thanks so much.
As she was making my change she smiled again and said I knew there was something about you but I couldn't put my finger on it.I smiled and said we all have our quirky little things right?
She said we sure do honey.

Moral of the story is you never know whats going to happen but it always happens when you least expect it.

Marcelle
09-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Great story Tracii.

Hugs

Isha

Melissa in SE Tn
09-12-2013, 08:09 PM
What a neat story! You should be so proud of yourself. You gave that cashier a brain freeze.

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi Tracii, That's great and the best thing is the world didn't stop turning and the sun's still shining.

Tracii G
09-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Well my friend has only seen me in girl mode so I would expect her to recognize me LOL.
Can't say I wasn't a tad nervous being in the Subway enfemme because I have never gone in to that totally enfemme.
My friend sort of rescued me in a way and that was pretty nice of her.

Beverley Sims
09-12-2013, 09:42 PM
You are sure having fun at the moment looking at recent posts.
Enjoy yourself, and work on that girl behind the counter, you are out to all at Subway now!

Cynthia Anne
09-12-2013, 09:44 PM
I agree! Great story Traci! Here's hoping you have many more encounters like that!

Tracii G
09-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Beverley that looks to be the case LOL but thats OK with me.

jarts55
09-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Good for you. I would be scared to death.

kimdl93
09-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Interesting interaction. It seems that even among people who know you as a guy, you're increasingly accepted at face value...and that value seems to be as a woman...with lovely hair ;)

Tracii G
09-13-2013, 11:30 AM
I have been lucky in regard to being accepted here lately so I am waiting for the hammer to drop.I'll be prepared.

Dena
09-14-2013, 09:06 AM
I had a similar thing happen to me in a past life.

Awhile back, I was working as a courier and was on call one weekend. I had taken a couple of acting lessons
and had just gotten all dolled up for one. Well wouldn't ya know, I got a call to take some papers from the office
to a guys house. I've never seen anyone there, and leave it at the door.

So I tossed caution to wind, and went to pick up the package. I had to meet Marcia at the door of the office building.
Marcia was older, and always seemed to be in a sour mood. She looked shocked as I took the package from her.
Every time I saw her after that, she was smiling and friendly!