PDA

View Full Version : Helpful Post on Reddit About Posing for CD Photos

Michelle Fox
09-12-2013, 08:20 PM
I'm not going to post the entire contents of this helpful post, because it has links that this CD has shared as examples of 15 basic poses.

Here's a sample of the post...

"...There is a total of about 15 basic poses. They're mainly split up between a focus on either the legs or the upper body/arms. As you'll see, some of the example pictures are a combination of two or three poses. I've found that you can be much more creative by taking the best parts of various poses and combining them to create an incredible amount of permutations which should suit almost any outfit.

I hope to show everyone here, including GGs, that a feminine appearance is more than just clothes and makeup, in fact I'd say more than anything else it's about having good posture..."

"...#1 - Step Forward<link to example>. Focus: Legs

My go to pose. Extremely versatile. You can combine it with pretty much any upper body pose. It's easy to do, but you have to have pretty good balance since all of your weight will be on your front foot..."

http://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressing/comments/1m827w/a_guide_to_posing_by_allisoncarter_jumbo_post/

darla_g
09-12-2013, 08:46 PM
thank you that is a helpful post. and to think that is just standing and doesn't really count poses where you are leaning or anything. and then you have all those poses seated on a chair or the floor or kneeling ....... and in a prone position on a bed, couch or floor.

Beverley Sims
09-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Michelle,
That is a good post and those sending in photos here could learn form that posting.

Bree Wagner
09-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Some great ideas! Thanks for sharing. Now we'll just have to see if I remember anything next time I do some pics! ;)

Julie Denier
09-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Some great tips here - thanks for posting ;)

AmyGaleRT
09-13-2013, 02:48 AM
Nice! I clipped and saved the page. I'll have to keep these in mind for my next photoshoot!

- Amy

Miss Trish
09-13-2013, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the post.

jennyluvly
09-13-2013, 05:22 AM
thanks for post, very useful tips, perhaps its time to practice????

Tara Power
09-13-2013, 01:20 PM
Thankyou soo much for this link! Its perfect! It really helped me with some photos I took today!
Two big thumbs up for you dear! xxxxxxxxoxoxx

Also, the girl that posted this guide with all the photos is really pretty too, damn her! lol
x

xd-tigger
09-13-2013, 01:36 PM
A very good thread :) Thank you for posting.

S. Lisa Smith
09-13-2013, 02:21 PM
I agree, thanks for posting!!

reb.femme
09-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Excellent advice on the poses. All I need is a new, slimmer body and a minor miracle, such as age reversal and I'll post some new pics :heehee:.

Rebecca (living fossil)

linda allen
09-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Thank you so much for posting this link. Female poses are something I really need to work on.

VeronicaMoonlit
09-14-2013, 11:30 AM
That's some nice posing and nice of her to put it in a guide. You can also borrow pose ideas from catalogs and store websites.

Veronica